Move Deletion

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: Move Deletion

The_MuKu wrote:
nIcKrOx wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:yea but I don't think theyre talking about the skill books... least I wasnt

Ya when this thread was made we didn't know that though, I'm a little happier knowing there is actually a way to keep certain moves.

I still agree we should be able to choose out move slots when we learn a new skill though

Do we really get to choose to keep certain moves? If the monster learns a new attack doesn't it still choose which other attack to just delete? We have some impact in using skill books...but what if we use a skill book and then it deletes the move we taught when we level up again. Hasn't happened to me yet but would be very frustrating.

That would be very frustrating. I just taught my Draconius (level 36) Spirit something (psychic type) over Smack because I figured in the next 4 levels there won't be a move replacing Smack
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

And now there's something weird going on in general (I'm drawing this from DeNira's post about her Draconius never learning wild fire like it was supposed to). Perhaps if you teach it your own move it doesn't learn its natural moves. Well this sucks too because what if you're just putting a move on for temporary purpose for more attacks. My Swiper has 2 sets of poison petals, paralysis powder and underground plant. I taught all but one of the poison petals from books but I would hate to think I ruined him learning any more natural skills he may develop...
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

The_MuKu wrote:And now there's something weird going on in general (I'm drawing this from DeNira's post about her Draconius never learning wild fire like it was supposed to). Perhaps if you teach it your own move it doesn't learn its natural moves. Well this sucks too because what if you're just putting a move on for temporary purpose for more attacks. My Swiper has 2 sets of poison petals, paralysis powder and underground plant. I taught all but one of the poison petals from books but I would hate to think I ruined him learning any more natural skills he may develop...

Sounds like you might have... On a side note, I didn't know you could learn 2 of the same move, interesting :)
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 pm

:x
nIcKrOx wrote:
The_MuKu wrote:And now there's something weird going on in general (I'm drawing this from DeNira's post about her Draconius never learning wild fire like it was supposed to). Perhaps if you teach it your own move it doesn't learn its natural moves. Well this sucks too because what if you're just putting a move on for temporary purpose for more attacks. My Swiper has 2 sets of poison petals, paralysis powder and underground plant. I taught all but one of the poison petals from books but I would hate to think I ruined him learning any more natural skills he may develop...

Sounds like you might have... On a side note, I didn't know you could learn 2 of the same move, interesting :)

Lol good thing he's D grade so he'll need replaced eventually anyway.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
Previous

Return to Suggestions