FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Where is Haypi Monster ??

<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Where is Haypi Monster ??

The post was locked hence no one can reply to my comment about Haypi monster 3 being a totally new game and not an update of Haypi Monster ...

So here is a new post : What happened to Haypi Monster ?? did all my time spend on it just has gone to waste ?

Like i said Haypi Monster 3 (why 3 and not 2 by the way ??) is a totally new game and not an update.
An update wouldn't let my previous investment disappear or it's a major bug which would imply compensation if money was invested.

Is there any veteran disapointed by this outcome ?

Couettou
<<

Jaiden52

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Re: Where is Haypi Monster ??

The original Haypi Monster was replaced by Haypi 3, the update was where Haypi Monster was shut down and was replaced as Haypi 3 was released. If you want to play the original, there are TFJoy and Venide versions of the app. Also, it is called Haypi 3 because The Lost Tower is the second Haypi Monster game
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:14 am

Re: Where is Haypi Monster ??

Hi there

Thanks for the reply, i had forgotten the ios version was different from Android and could be called N°2 ...

When i take a look at Venide and TFJoy, they only propose me to download a version for iPhone or iPad on their site and I'm on Android ...

Anyway if they closed the server, how can the app work as no server means no chat and no PvP anymore, i guess ?

Return to General Discussion