FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WIP website guide for Haypi Monsters :D

<<

Morgana

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:10 am

WIP website guide for Haypi Monsters :D

I am in the process of making my very own guide website a fan devotion to this game to help new players who dont understand the game or how to play it but wish to.

Feel free to check it out but keep in mind its not finished yet.
I finished the first page the welcome home page and am working currently on the Bestiary collecting guide page.
Let me know what you guys think. :D

My website: http://haypimonstergameguide.webs.com/

Also, check out my complete walkthrough guide here. Its very thorough with notations and information and helps you progress through the worlds and levels.
Leveling guide: http://haypimonster.livejournal.com/565.html

Its still a WIP as I level and complete my own game file. :P

Thanks and happy hunting and collecting everyone. :3

Username: Morgana
Server: 3103
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TO FRIENDS OR PRIVATE MAIL ME IN GAME :D

PS: Website is currently DOWN for maintainance. Sometimes Webs.com has these little hiccups. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. My text on pages is still all there when I go into edit mode but my picture links and links are broken so they must be doing work to the website. It should clear up in a little bit but if not I will move my guide to LiveJournal where my walkthrough is as a backup. :P

UPDATE FOR DEC 7TH 2016:

Please see all comment replies I make on this post below for active updates to the website. ;)

Cheers!
~Morgana
~Server 3103
Last edited by Morgana on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~
<<

CatchemAll

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 am

Re: WIP website guide for Haypi Monsters :D

Whats the point? This game is sooooo dead
<<

Morgana

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Re: WIP website guide for Haypi Monsters :D

CatchemAll wrote:Whats the point? This game is sooooo dead

The point is to help newer players and people who stumble upon it late in the game and want to try it out for fun but dont know what to do.
The aim is to help new players get started. Just because a game is no longer new or as popular as it once was, doesnt mean there wont be new players joining wanting to play it. Thats a logical fallacy. Now please try and leave a more positive comment next time instead of being so negative.

;) :D
<<

Morgana

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:05 pm

HAYPI MONSTER GAME GUIDE WEBSITE UPDATES

Hey all! ;)

UPDATE FOR DEC 7TH 2016:

I went through all the page sections of my online guide website and added more information and pictures in.
The sections I worked on are as follows:

1. Added different pics to the Collecting and Bestiary section but I am still working on typing up info on where you can find them all or buy/synth them as well as provide working outside links to my Livejournal for more IN DEPTH look at these monsters and their Encyclopedia entries as well as their movesets and abilities/traits. Coming soon!

2. Added more information in the Shops + Shop Items section.

3. Added in a ton of information + personal strategy and experience on PVP Tower, Ladder Tournament, Team Mode Challenge, and soon to be working on the Dailies/Daily Rewards section of info next.

4. Fixed up the main home page a little bit and added the pictures of VIP RANKS and PERKS to the main page. ;)

Hopefully I will get the Encyclopedia section and the Shops + All Shop Items done next. :D
If anyone wants to contribute feel free to Email me and send in your knowledge and info as tried, proven, tested and I will add it to my website and make sure to give you credit.

Cheers!
~Morgana
~Server 3103

Return to General Discussion