FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Revitalizing Haypi Monster (on Andriod version)

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Revitalizing Haypi Monster (on Andriod version)

Well listen up everyone i have an idea.
I like haypi monster so much i am making a forum to possibly make haypi reborn in the andriod version.

Firstly, it is so dead in andriod that their is only 1 server in andriod version.
What i can suggest is as many players/viewers out there to share this game with other people such as friends/family to bring it back alive.

Well once a friend whom is aquented told me "Anything is possible"
So i advise we preach this game to everyone know whom has an andriod version as possible. Giving them a free s grade epic of their choice can jump stwrt boost and potentially give more of us players more peoppe to talk with/team with as their are alot of benifits for this. More lively game, less team modes are wasted on solo runs or are forced to team with players they dont like and share this amazing pokemon like game with others.

Haypi developers we need your help to in order to achieve this goal.
Many and many times a day, new players come into game and ask why cant they buy gold coins. And so many times. Theae players reject the game as its to much of a long process to, email support team/read posts and wait for rely for a game.

(The First Step)
For this to work, start by fixing the purchasing gold coins. As soon as that is fixed.
Over time new players will be able to purchase gold coins. Everyday, about 3 players request whats going on about the coins.
Thats about 3 potential new customers a day. Now times that by the amount of days in a month/week or even a year. :O
And even think about it if they invite their friends and family. Amazing right!? :D
Inlcude the fact pokemon fans are totally crazy about theae games they would scream their faces of for a game like it thats free and even better if its easier to get a handle on gold coins.

(The Next Step)
Should be the updates. Compared to Ios we are like iphone 1 to iphone 6. About a decade of updates..... :/
In order to keep certain customers clients for (a long term relationship) in any business the Golden rule is to satisfy customer needs/want and expectations. Fullfulling, and entertaining them keeping them for constsnt sales.
This is one of the biggest reaeon haypi in andriod is failing and its becuase nothing new has been done. No updates.
Buying Gold coins havent been fixed now its done via the complciated way of paypall that seems allmost pointless and too much effort as people do have lives...

(The Nexter Step)
We will do our part of playing the game, telling our friendd and family of whom own this awsoke epic game and so on.

We need supporters as a haypi community in order to successfully acheive this goal.
Please reply to me anyone and tell me what you think? xD

Hoefully an admin will take me seriously as this could mean more money in your pockets and a smile in evey single haypi gamer customer :)
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Revitalizing Haypi Monster (on Andriod version)

This will get you nowhere specially now that Pokemon Go is released.

Haypi Co. doesn't care about their game enough to make it worth playing for new players and Pokemon Go will make the current players go away little by little if we keep being ignored by Haypi Co.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Akaitsuki wrote:This will get you nowhere specially now that Pokemon Go is released.

Haypi Co. doesn't care about their game enough to make it worth playing for new players and Pokemon Go will make the current players go away little by little if we keep being ignored by Haypi Co.

Well at least i tried. I dislike your negativity, even thoughg its true. You are noonelke me to call shotts on the future.Your no profhet but a single humsnbeing with one presipective. U seen not so pleasnt so keep away.
Thanks .I dont want your negativiety in my life.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:01 am

Even batman started shooting criminals up after a while lol

You say i sound negative yet agree that my statements are true. Well should i sugar coat the truth for you?

I've been playing this game since like 2013, I simply have been around long enough to learn the sad truths about this potentially great game. Sorry if i am a buzzkill but best you hear and accept the truth of things now rather than later.

When you get a chance to get yourself an ipad or iphone come join server 603, hopefully before i dominate top 10. I will be quitting when i achieve that goal
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Akaitsuki wrote:Even batman started shooting criminals up after a while lol

You say i sound negative yet agree that my statements are true. Well should i sugar coat the truth for you?

I've been playing this game since like 2013, I simply have been around long enough to learn the sad truths about this potentially great game. Sorry if i am a buzzkill but best you hear and accept the truth of things now rather than later.

When you get a chance to get yourself an ipad or iphone come join server 603, hopefully before i dominate top 10. I will be quitting when i achieve that goal

Meh screw argueing .
Hows ios haypi?
Active top 100 players?
Respecctful ladder? - as in no nubs who take last secound lol.
Unbugged gold coin purchase?
Arctica is obtainable?
I would actually be the strongest in andriod if people didnt use their oel. And if i was in the same level. .
If i had ios. I would have spent over 1000 pounds in it. Just for 3very oel. Max stat bet and wrefk havok lol. I love haypi games
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 am

MMmm i dont know about other servers on iphone but things to know about server 603

Pros
- Very competitive there's at least 1 dozen STRONG active players with multiple accounts fighting for ladder every day. So you will see that the top 25 constantly rotates....a LOT.
- Everything works fine, many VIP players.
- Players are willing to help you with good advice in chat if you ask.
- Ladder is very active, and team mode is also very active for deadly desert.
- If you want to face strong players or partner with strong players that know what they are doing, this server is great.

Cons
- Too competitive, if you don't like a competitive enviorment and want to just come to waste time in chat then you will be looked down upon.
- Legendary monsters are common as all hell. Most players have many legendaries, bahamut, pegasus, planto, artica you get to see all of them in abundance, which means you are going to struggle even at rank 999 if you aren't prepared.
- Account scams and thieves. Yes this is a real 'thing' in our server, beware of people who ask for your login or beg you to give them an account. Namely a player originally going by 1password, now he goes by Chaino (an account he stole among others)
- Play Deadly Desert or GTFO. It's hard to find a team mode for anything other than deadly desert because almost all players have completed game.
- PVP is just about dead. Aside from me, not many players actively want to PVP anymore. It used to be full of life but now everyone only wants to compete in ladder smh
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Hmm .. i dont know.. i am broke now haha. I dont think i might play ios haypi yet. Meanwhile u mention more cons than pros loooooool. Still our haypi is oel. Your the strongest. Meanwhile your haypi is you can go hard or go home.. so.

What haypi needs to do is form a contract with pokemon makers
Both these companies can combine their pros as a conpany and a game developer and make the biggest game hit of the millenium
Yes haypi isnt very popular but if people saw the good hidden side of how haypi can be funner than it looks it would be very popular.

My game idea for haypi and pokemon name the business a partnrrship.
Called "Haypimon"

Mix in the game style of pokemon, the stat betting monster improvememt. The upgrading of monster to s grade like in the lost tower.
Seriously how and why hasnt this happened.
Maybe i should start a business and do this in my own methkd thats not copy right. If only i had thd money i would be so sucessful.

Maybe i shohld keep dreaming lol... i just really like these kinds of games..
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:29 pm

There was 5 pros and 5 cons. Fairness. I believe in it.

Haypi Monster is a pokemon rip off. If someone stole your ideas would you partner up with them ? I doubt it.

Pokemon Co. would never partner up with this company. SPECIALLY NOT after the massive success that Pokemon Go is having. Apparently it has more users than Twitter which is almost unbelievable.

Haypi Co. Needs to WAKE UP and breathe new life into this game or make a new better game that allows players to carry their existing hardwork over or gives a massive reward. The Lost Tower wasn't a better follow up.

Hope you can come over to server 603 some day whenver you get your hands on an ipad or something. If you like the thrill of battling other strong players you wont be disappointed.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Akaitsuki wrote:There was 5 pros and 5 cons. Fairness. I believe in it.

Haypi Monster is a pokemon rip off. If someone stole your ideas would you partner up with them ? I doubt it.

Pokemon Co. would never partner up with this company. SPECIALLY NOT after the massive success that Pokemon Go is having. Apparently it has more users than Twitter which is almost unbelievable.

Haypi Co. Needs to WAKE UP and breathe new life into this game or make a new better game that allows players to carry their existing hardwork over or gives a massive reward. The Lost Tower wasn't a better follow up.

Hope you can come over to server 603 some day whenver you get your hands on an ipad or something. If you like the thrill of battling other strong players you wont be disappointed.

Yup
I aggre but tbh pokemon gk is succesful but ide like to point out just becausw people like it doesnt mean its good. Look at knower days music channel thise people are popular af and have and make alot of money and in truth opinion it sucks. Its just flow this world likes. Keeping up with fashioin. Even tbough i prefer haypi monster over pokemon. Pokemon has bigger potenability becuz its wayyy more popular. I dont think its bad idea haypi has done with the idea of pokemon. They basicslly turned the internet pokemon to app phone game version. Pokemon go is bad in my opinion.

I might if i get money go to ios. Hope to meet you their. My name in a few months cud be RayMan or soemthing so watch out xD
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:53 am

No problem, if you do join this is my PAL code so that you don't start completely from scratch

1P4VZ

Feel free to use it when you decide to join.
Next

Return to General Discussion