FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Good advice for any player!

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:51 am

Good advice for any player!

This advice is all based on my experience and can be very useful for anyone reading this.

(SEAL CARDS)
If your low on seal cards, dont worry. You can grind plenty at miracle sea 3 normal mode/Barren land 5 normal mode.
In these maps its the best place to ear seal cards as the most frequent chests. Miracle sea fight 1 monster per battlE so its pretty fluent there.

(SILVER COINS)
Barren land 5 normal mode can be grinded with a thunder type monster and cut three mobs like they are butter. So get a lvl 50+ s grade thunder type with at least thunderstorm and you will basically run through the map gracefully. The higher level the better rewards. When i reached lvl 40, i noticed i started getting gold chests from there. When i grinded this map mode for exsctly 1 hour i managed to earn over 18k silver. As i was waiting for a freind to ddteam with. I sold all junk such as excessive potions/jellies/crystals and it all rounded close to 20k of silver in just one hour. If you crazy about haypi imagine if you grind for hours. You could he earning so much.

(SAVING SEAL CARDS) more sacrifce & blessing)
Basically ive runned tests and haypis statistics arent very reliable.
With capturing monsters to sacrfice for blessing to use for breeding youde want to save as many seal cards right to develope stronger and faster. So my advice is capture common monsters. Instead of any other rarity.
The reason is the capture rate of a uncommon monster is 79% percent at 1 hp. With common its 49%. Its may not seem as big of a differe ce but. Based on alot of my attempts of uncommon and common capturing. On average i had to spend 3 - 4+ seal cards or even more to +10 to capture a common. With uncommon it was mostly first attempts. Rarely 2 and hardly 3 seal cards. If more then your are just really unlucky. Mathematically even thought a uncommon monster gives of 7% percent and uncommon gives 12% percent. Ice spent way more than 2x the seal cards for uncommon(green rarity) then the common(white plain rarity) monsters. So yeah 2x 7 is 14 percrent sacrifice. So logically speaking its better to skip uncommon and just blade of mercy common monsters and capture then from their.

(Capturing Devil and Angelo)
Well Angelo and devil spawn randomly of any normal mode.
Best advice in capturing them is aviod 2v2 maps. And poss8bly weather maps as it could kill them wheb you lower their health to have a better rate of succesfully capturing them.
First step - Go from the first ever normal mode, jungle 1 to through to 2, 3, 4 , 5. Go to the next area of map in the story line of this game. To the last in all stages and areas in ordet.

Based on my experiences ive encountered over 5 angelos and devils by running through every stage of normal mode from the start to end stages and areas in order. This might be luck but ive done this many times and ive encoutered devil and angelos in this encounter. Also angelo and devil are very useful in countering pega. Devil out speeds bahamut. And has unerve talent. 2 advantages against bahamut. Angelo vs pega if you use them right. Reply to me if you want me to explain but remeber this is all based on my research/experiements and my experiences so it may not be exactly same for you but i assure you in enough tries you will see i am right.

Thats all i got for now. Soon i will add to my post some more. Gl :)
<<

Jbloggsy

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Re: Good advice for any player!

"dude no offence"

please stop, you're posting too much. thanks :)
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Jbloggsy wrote:"dude no offence"

please stop, you're posting too much. thanks :)

ok
<<

Shadowdragon

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 pm

'Ey. I think this is a nice post and diffenetly have some good advice. Although, I will have to disagree with one point, to an extent. This being Devil vs Baha

While yes, Devil has Unnerve and can outspeed Baha, then that also happens to be 2 disadvantages for Devil. Why? Let me explain.
I'll start with outspeeding. First of all, Baha has a special skill called "Nightfall" or a talent called "Fall of The Night". It's a weather that basically does the following: It completely reverses the order for speed. This means, that the slower ones will be faster than the usual faster ones. Example being Baha now able to outspeed Gryph what so ever. This also means Baha will be able to have Cunning first. This is the same case for Devil. Because Baha is technically slower than Devil, it will attack first if Nightfall is up, and assuming they're using same priority moves. Example if they both use Cunning.
Unnerve is a nice talent and can give Baha is disadvantage, but Unnerve will only be effective if Baha was already on the field to begin, since Devil always be sent out first before Baha (Of course in a logical way) at the start of a battle. This isn't as big, but it does eliminate a disadvantage for Baha.

If Devil will beat Baha at the start of the battle (If we're talking for PvP), then Baha needs to not be Fall of the Night (Or Ressurect). This is because Baha will be forced to set up its weather, where as Devil can PoD up, giving it a great advantage over Baha. This makes Cunning from Devil 2shot Baha, where as Baha would need 3 Cunnings to beat Devil, making Devil the victorious for this situation.

I'm a little iffy about Pega vs Angelo, but I haven't researched enough about it. (Other than the obvious Psy Barrier Pega)
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:17 pm

totally agree for baha vs devil, devil can't win except by luck (dodging or special skils like curse with soaked or photosynthesis)
Same for pegasus vs angelo, the reason being simple : better stats ! 25% more speed mdef and matk
the best chance for angelo would be with physical attacks as pegasus def is very low or maybe with the same skill aforementionned for devil
although angelo with physical attack will means nothing once magical storm is cast as all attacks turned into magical ones ...

A precision about catching monster to sacrifice them : the higher level is the monster caught, the more blessing you get and the probability is more or less the same.
blessing is mainly useful when you're trying to get a pure s monster, otherwise normal breeding is enough to increase the grades.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:'Ey. I think this is a nice post and diffenetly have some good advice. Although, I will have to disagree with one point, to an extent. This being Devil vs Baha

While yes, Devil has Unnerve and can outspeed Baha, then that also happens to be 2 disadvantages for Devil. Why? Let me explain.
I'll start with outspeeding. First of all, Baha has a special skill called "Nightfall" or a talent called "Fall of The Night". It's a weather that basically does the following: It completely reverses the order for speed. This means, that the slower ones will be faster than the usual faster ones. Example being Baha now able to outspeed Gryph what so ever. This also means Baha will be able to have Cunning first. This is the same case for Devil. Because Baha is technically slower than Devil, it will attack first if Nightfall is up, and assuming they're using same priority moves. Example if they both use Cunning.
Unnerve is a nice talent and can give Baha is disadvantage, but Unnerve will only be effective if Baha was already on the field to begin, since Devil always be sent out first before Baha (Of course in a logical way) at the start of a battle. This isn't as big, but it does eliminate a disadvantage for Baha.

If Devil will beat Baha at the start of the battle (If we're talking for PvP), then Baha needs to not be Fall of the Night (Or Ressurect). This is because Baha will be forced to set up its weather, where as Devil can PoD up, giving it a great advantage over Baha. This makes Cunning from Devil 2shot Baha, where as Baha would need 3 Cunnings to beat Devil, making Devil the victorious for this situation.

I'm a little iffy about Pega vs Angelo, but I haven't researched enough about it. (Other than the obvious Psy Barrier Pega)

I aggre with pegs vs angelo
devil vs bahamut. I know they arent atronger but my devil beats couettous bahamutd when it had unerve my devil allways beat cous bahamut abd i swear the weather says it soesnt affect shadow type? Either way.

Why is couettou posting again to me? Dude weve allready argued about this stop being aggresive and responding each time i say the dragon legends can bet pega and bahamut. Read my statement carefully tho. I said it can. If your going to still comunciate in my posts, i will continue to speak to you via haypi. It wont be in any disrespect but thats bascially you contradict your self in a very ignorant childish manner so therefore i will contiue to talk and treat everyone fairly and the same. So dont complain if i have questions or if i say something to you.

Guy make a forum crying me to leave him alone then has the decency to keep involving him self my business when he states "Forget i ever existed", "let me play queitly and peacefully", i dont wish to talk/argue with you since several months". Excuse me but i think you still want to maintan a friendship or you just naturally are a hippogon. :D or a natural levaithan.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:'Ey. I think this is a nice post and diffenetly have some good advice. Although, I will have to disagree with one point, to an extent. This being Devil vs Baha

devil vs bahamut. I know they arent atronger but my devil beats couettous bahamutd when it had unerve my devil allways beat cous bahamut abd i swear the weather says it soesnt affect shadow type? Either way.

Why is couettou posting again to me? Dude weve allready argued about this stop being aggresive and responding each time i say the dragon legends can bet pega and bahamut. Read my statement carefully tho. I said it can. If your going to still comunciate in my posts, i will continue to speak to you via haypi. It wont be in any disrespect but thats bascially you contradict your self in a very ignorant childish manner so therefore i will contiue to talk and treat everyone fairly and the same. So dont complain if i have questions or if i say something to you.

Guy make a forum crying me to leave him alone then has the decency to keep involving him self my business when he states "Forget i ever existed", "let me play queitly and peacefully", i dont wish to talk/argue with you since several months". Excuse me but i think you still want to maintan a friendship or you just naturally are a hippogon. :D or a natural levaithan.

First if you agree to Pegasus winning vs Angelo and Bahamut winning vs Devil, why make a fuss about my commentary?
Secondly, your devil always win vs my Bahamut, why does it always win against you then? (i don't use paranormal barrier and it doesn't even need to resurrect)
I post to correct your post cause it's wrong, and i would do it for anyone here or on tchat, and believe me i try to avoid you as much as i can and to ignore all your behaviour and private messages.
But Haypi is not your business and neither this forum, it was done for every player to share tips and help each other, telling unaccurate information is not helping anyone.

So try to stop making a fuss over every little things and just admit you were unaccurate or wrong, it is easier for everyone and the post is kept on its subject.
Everyone here is tired of this and your long posts to try to justify yourself or to prove yourself right when you're not.
It's not against you, it's for the community and as a matter of fact you're part of this community, so drop the childish victim act.
Last edited by couettou on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:37 pm

couettou wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:

First if you agree to Pegasus winning vs Angelo and Bahamut winning vs Devil, why make a fuss about my commentary?
Secondly, your devil always win vs my Bahamut, why do you need several attempt to beat me whereas i need 1 or 2 at best?
I post to correct your post cause it's wrong, and i would do it for anyone here or on tchat, and believe me i try to avoid you as much as i can and to ignore all your behaviour and private messages.
But Haypi is not your business and neither this forum, it was done for every player to share tips and help each other, telling unaccurate information is not helping anyone.

So try to stop making a fuss over every little things and just admit you were unaccurate or wrong, it is easier for everyone and the post is kept on its subject.
Everyone here is tired of this and your long posts to try to justify yourself or to prove yourself right when you're not.
It's not against you, it's for the community and as a matter of fact you're part of this community, so drop the childish victim act.

Yet again i prove my self right and you helping me.
I said multiple ocasion if you argue without properly reading my sentances uderstanding and defining eveyronr breaking it down piece by piece, word by word and word by word in definiton you wont be argueing with me.

I made a fuss becuase you have argued so many times to me or about my point about the dragon legendaries vs Oel legendaries many times ago. Weve argued about it in game once when an ol friend came to revisit haypi, you know whom. And now again.

Neither of us proved anything yet you continue to argue this to me again...
im more bothered how one moment you dont want nothing to do with me then one moment you cant get enough of me. I think your addicted to me. Lol :O

The point about why if my devil beats your bahamut. It was before i got clawpard to counter your bahamuts. I changed talent to intimidate to better at your plantosourus and sphrirex and setanic as they lost vs them but vs bahamut my degil won. So logically speaking if since i got clawpard inverse why not change devil. It can counter your plantosurous/setanic/shpirex. Thats very logically. Also, it takes me more than 1 attempt becuase little things like your monster layout changes, the deadly crit bahamut dmg the bahamut has... the weathers changes alot. The luck basically affects evrything and if one of my monsters fails/gets crit, misses it changes everything and you also do struggle vs me to. 5050 you lose vs me and you allways know my line up, its all i got and all you can do is when you retake it change it at your will. I still have not yet shpirex or planto and when i do number 1 will be mine for eternity. I know alot more about stat bet/ and this game then you think. Stuff no one thinks about like tactics and strategies. I have yet to reveal.

Next point i never made any wrong points.
The part that confuses you is devil being faster then bahamut. Technically it is. But go in depth. The weather changes the attack order still doesnt change the fact devil does have more spd
devil going last or even first still makes him faster but wearher changes order k8nda like pausing someone. Doesnt mean they are faster. Just they got a diffefent advantage that over does the other monster.
Well my devil beaten your bahamuts plenty of times and include their are other monsters weathers talents to consider. Your bahamurs dont have weather untill second round. Meaning devil technically even if next round bahmaut goes first. Devil got hes first hit. My devil 3 hits your bahamut, and your bahamut 3 hit mine even then ur bahamut sometimes sacrifice on my devil which was silly of then lol. Sometines your bahamut has dreamtheft against mt devil. Which made it very pointless ahaha. Untill you started revovling your game around me ithings got harder lol. You fear me i belive. You adapted tour whole monsters just to counter me or soemthing. Dream theft did jack to my devil.

Again, i also never ever said devil and angelo are 100percent stronger and better than pega or bahakut. I said they can be very usefuly in countering pega or bahamut if you use them right. Devil outspeeds bahamut without weather and only in weather its goes firsy. Where have i lied? Yoy jusy said you totoally aggre. I aggred to but i stull justified my self. You sure you try hard. You still lie and swear just like me in private messgae but i allways try to not react but you find new ways to provoke me. Acting as if im a robot at your server and all. My behaviour isnt bad. The onl6 bad ones ive sent is b4 the admin got involved.

Also my private messagea is either me questioning you. You seem to only reply wheb im offline. You argue/swear/react just like me except you are the one screen shotting eveything in an advantage way. If you cared so much about the community . Donate or make some effort in saving peoples lifes than over a video game. If you even cared about humanity even a scratch of it. Youde spend your life making others better such as donating money to charity/ go get a good degree in whateve4 subject ane teaching im less econmically developed countried or somethibg 100000000x more important..not in a PHone.. i guess your only care about your own interests and what only effects you. The community is the whole world. Dont lie, act like ur doing whats best for the community cuz u dont give a dam about other people starving and dying and suffering in others countires. Cus if you did you wont give a damn about this dying andriod game and focus on whats important and best for everyone else.

Peace!

I talk to you like i talk to my friends in haypi/realife/ facebook whatever. You choose to reacr like a pain inthe real backside.
You make poor choices

Game... you make my haypi game life a little more stressfull as so i also part of the community technially yoir also in the wrong. You take things the wrong way. Then complain and do same back. You since day 1 never took me seriosuly nor read my statements properly.

Also you/your not everyone to say were all tird and sick of you and ur argueing or whatever. I am logical at my most.
Also dont try act like you put up with my behaviour. I have to also with people like eve4ywhere even in realife.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Lol this is a funny thread a little too much reading to do honestly, these new players (yes you guys are new by my standards) are funny.

Here is my 2 cents as someone who has researched this game thoroughly.

Most dragon legendaries SUCK yes they SUCK by 'legendary standards' in fact most are closer to being slightly powered up Epics or outright worst than Epics.

DEVIL is the biggest offender here out of all the Legendary monsters in the game DEVIL is the weakest of them all. If you are over relying on devil you are DOING IT WRONG. Period.

Bahamut or infact any other Ghost-type should be able to crush Devil in a 1v1 fight.

Meniss WILL spank Devil in a 1v1 as stated by Shadowmon previously Devil unfortunately is screwed over by his own strengths. Being faster means his unnerve/intimidate will always miss when summoned at the same time. And his MATK/MDEF is average at best compared to any other Ghost-type monster that has strong stats here (because it suits them more!), Meniss will do more damage with Cunning to Devil, and take less damage in return. Here is a bit of pros and cons

Devil

Pros -
Above average defense
Above average attack

Cons -
Above average Speed (too fast against other Ghost type)
Above average magic attack (not enough power)
Above average magic defense (not enough magic defense)

Meniss

Pros -
Superb magic attack
Superb magic defense
Slow as a snail
Better selection of Talents

Cons -
Terrible defense

Meniss > Devil. Devil can do well if it focuses entirely on using ATK moves to poke at Meniss's only weakness in this match up. But more than likely Meniss will win once it lands 2-3 cunning hits.

One other big factor are Meniss's talents being pretty good. Hypnotic Jinx can put devil to sleep, and well...a sleeping monster tends to be a very dead monster.

Nightmare is also useful if you have a skill that can place the enemy to sleep.

Oh and Angelo is a better monster than Devil but not by much. Angelo is outmatched by any Epic or Legendary psychic monster.

Purrfection > Angelo

Purrfection with psychic barrier will consistently defeat Pegasus and Angelo. Unless they are relying on non-psychic attacks which both Pegasus and Angelo CAN and SHOULD always take.

But it's the fact that purrfection is such a huge threat to other psychic types when using psychic barrier that makes it a superior monster and can be found in many top ladder teams.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Akaitsuki wrote:Lol this is a funny thread a little too much reading to do honestly, these new players (yes you guys are new by my standards) are funny.

Here is my 2 cents as someone who has researched this game thoroughly.

Most dragon legendaries SUCK yes they SUCK by 'legendary standards' in fact most are closer to being slightly powered up Epics or outright worst than Epics.

DEVIL is the biggest offender here out of all the Legendary monsters in the game DEVIL is the weakest of them all. If you are over relying on devil you are DOING IT WRONG. Period.

Bahamut or infact any other Ghost-type should be able to crush Devil in a 1v1 fight.

Meniss WILL spank Devil in a 1v1 as stated by Shadowmon previously Devil unfortunately is screwed over by his own strengths. Being faster means his unnerve/intimidate will always miss when summoned at the same time. And his MATK/MDEF is average at best compared to any other Ghost-type monster that has strong stats here (because it suits them more!), Meniss will do more damage with Cunning to Devil, and take less damage in return. Here is a bit of pros and cons

Devil

Pros -
Above average defense
Above average attack

Cons -
Above average Speed (too fast against other Ghost type)
Above average magic attack (not enough power)
Above average magic defense (not enough magic defense)

Meniss

Pros -
Superb magic attack
Superb magic defense
Slow as a snail
Better selection of Talents

Cons -
Terrible defense

Meniss > Devil. Devil can do well if it focuses entirely on using ATK moves to poke at Meniss's only weakness in this match up. But more than likely Meniss will win once it lands 2-3 cunning hits.

One other big factor are Meniss's talents being pretty good. Hypnotic Jinx can put devil to sleep, and well...a sleeping monster tends to be a very dead monster.

Nightmare is also useful if you have a skill that can place the enemy to sleep.

Oh and Angelo is a better monster than Devil but not by much. Angelo is outmatched by any Epic or Legendary psychic monster.

Purrfection > Angelo

Purrfection with psychic barrier will consistently defeat Pegasus and Angelo. Unless they are relying on non-psychic attacks which both Pegasus and Angelo CAN and SHOULD always take.

But it's the fact that purrfection is such a huge threat to other psychic types when using psychic barrier that makes it a superior monster and can be found in many top ladder teams.

I havent read all what you said becuase ive seen this b4.
I never aggre or disaggre with what you said.
Why do all people come in all their guns Blazing this and that. All i frekij said in the beginning was angelo and devil can be used to counter the oel bahamut and pegasus.

Ita hard to belive that they can take them out. But i think its possible based on my tested with my angelo and devil vs theae bahamuts and pegases

Angelo vs pega. Lets compare stats and start breaking this down mathematically.

Angelo stats:
hp :223
Atk:163
Def:163
spd:163

Pegasus:
Hp: 245
Matk:223
Mdef: 197
Spd: 208

Ok so its clear pegasus is faster.
Pegases has 35 more defence than angelo
And 60 more atk.(ok maybe this is doubting me lol)
But if angelo has unerve it makes pegasus matk reduced by 30 percent.

Therefore consider the 224 dmg to 30 percent reduction. 22.4x3 is 30npercebt ofn224. 67.2. Is 30 percent.
Minus 67.2 from 224 is slightky less then angelos atk.

So angelo in this situation has more matk once unerve takes place and allwaysw ill as angelo is slower and comes in battle last.

Now depending on pegasus talent if its not stormkid. Then pegases will be spending a turn bringing out weather. By this logic since angelo hits first and pega skips a turn giving weathet angelo is slower but technically now hits first.

The turns go:
Pega - magic storm
Angelo - mind bend - deals rougly 1/5 of pegas health..
Then from thrbon it goes pega, angelo pega as if angelo is faster technically.

Since angeli has alsl phykik trhust once weather is up he will use it.
Pega usually 3 hits angelo. So pega will deal 4/10 angelos health with phykil trhust.
Angelo will use phykik thrust and with weather it will deal aproximately 35% more becuase 90 to 120 powe and weather extra dmg compared to mind bend without weathet will do about x2 more dmg. So pegasus will be dead after 3rd turn
Angeli survicez with 1/5 health aprox.
1 out of 5 then 2 out of 5 2 out of 5. Pegs dead.

With the storm kid. Im not entiretly sure but. I thibk 3 phykik thrsut from angelo wud kill pega and if pega wont do nuch dmg cuz of unerve. However thats if if survives 3 phykio thrust from pegs which is untested but based on assumptions from my angelo vs a maxed out pega. My angelo wasnt even max stat bet or abiltiies upgrade so imagine if it did

With devil. Bahamuts night fall reverses order yes. Devil and bahamut sill take 3 cunnings to destrky them selves. If bahakut had nightfall. Snd if somehow devil survived 3 cunning devil wins.
If bahamut has not nightfall abikity possibly magic force. Then its a close to 2 hit to devil but in fairness if devil surviges 2 cunnings bahakut lost. With res. Tslent. Bahamut wins. Its op lol. But ive stated this athosuand times

Also yes pega can have phyki barrier but angelo yave soakx4 and pegs wud be uselss with phyki.barrier . Cuz angelo eill never get 1 hit maybe with only crit

Dragon legendaires dont suck. Younhavnt played them the way i have to utilize them to bet these oel.

Also devil is stronger then eveyr epic in the game becuz it can learn counters for all. No epic has fort so devil is the winning 1v1. And most epics get 2 hit by eevil with cunning and devil will never get 1 hit by any epic without pod and weathet and crit. . Meniss wud get wrecked by aby other epic. Thats the counter for devil and angelos.

Meniss wud die 1 hit sun and draconius superfirbomb or any other epic. With their super 120 power.

Pam/ has phkyik barrier and it does counter angelo but angel9 can learn magic mirror and is faster than man so. Or even lesrn masive oulder and 0oss8bly 2 hit pam. I can go on..

Also are you sure devil loses to menss. Devil needs 3 cunning from bahamut to die.... meniss takes 2 cunnign and meniss is slower.....

All of this is all talk without real evidence but i speak from a little experience with my monsters to oeo of others
Next

Return to General Discussion