FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Posts: 91

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 am

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

Dear haypi makers,

My account ✴Dracopyre is bugged or ban. I cannot speak on global at all
I would like to know the reason asap.

Why do soemthing to someones account and not give them a notice?
<<

support9

Elite

Posts: 1619

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 am

Post Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 am

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

Hi there,

We have received reports that you have been using inappropriate and/or offensive language in our chat room. As a result, you've been muted temporarily. The chat mute will be lifted when the time is due.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. Let's abide by the chat/game rules so that we can enjoy the game together.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Posts: 91

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 am

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

support9 wrote:Hi there,

We have received reports that you have been using inappropriate and/or offensive language in our chat room. As a result, you've been muted temporarily. The chat mute will be lifted when the time is due.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. Let's abide by the chat/game rules so that we can enjoy the game together.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team


Hi may i ask dont you need any evidence to do this ban? I mean if 3 random players say i used innapriopiate language it doesnt make it true?

Its not fair how someone cud just dislike me and complain and get me ban.. i worked hard on my account.. dont take up a random player whom isnt worth snything or of value.
<<

support9

Elite

Posts: 1619

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 am

Post Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:21 am

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

✴Dracopyre wrote:
support9 wrote:Hi there,

We have received reports that you have been using inappropriate and/or offensive language in our chat room. As a result, you've been muted temporarily. The chat mute will be lifted when the time is due.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. Let's abide by the chat/game rules so that we can enjoy the game together.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team


Hi may i ask dont you need any evidence to do this ban? I mean if 3 random players say i used innapriopiate language it doesnt make it true?

Its not fair how someone cud just dislike me and complain and get me ban.. i worked hard on my account.. dont take up a random player whom isnt worth snything or of value.


Hi,

Each punishment is issued basing on evidence.

Please abide by the rules from now on.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Posts: 91

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 am

Post Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

Each punishment is based on evidence?
First you told me it was becuase players complained about you now your telling me it was based on evidence? You serious? Why not ignore evidence unless you check eveything.

Including get your statements right its really frustating how you say one thing and another.
You said this with the compensation, first by mail then by the daily gifts area.

I would also add when did i ever send someone an innapriopiate mail message?
The last time i mailed someone anyhting bad was couettou. Thats months ago...

The next possible player was getrect the owner of nightmaster and kindiachi in which i only said to him about our promise of me sending him monsters becuase him and i had an aggrement. I send him hes chosen epic monster if he restarts and gets to lvl 15 asap. It wasnt harrasment or innapriopiate it was a reminder letter stating my aggrement he and i had.

What the hell you people even doing?
<<

Jbloggsy

Newbie

Posts: 20

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:57 am

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

✴Dracopyre wrote:Each punishment is based on evidence?
First you told me it was becuase players complained about you now your telling me it was based on evidence? You serious? Why not ignore evidence unless you check eveything.

Including get your statements right its really frustating how you say one thing and another.
You said this with the compensation, first by mail then by the daily gifts area.

I would also add when did i ever send someone an innapriopiate mail message?
The last time i mailed someone anyhting bad was couettou. Thats months ago...

The next possible player was getrect the owner of nightmaster and kindiachi in which i only said to him about our promise of me sending him monsters becuase him and i had an aggrement. I send him hes chosen epic monster if he restarts and gets to lvl 15 asap. It wasnt harrasment or innapriopiate it was a reminder letter stating my aggrement he and i had.

What the hell you people even doing?





"dude no offence"

BUT PLEASE STFU! YOU'RE FILLING UP MY FEED ABUSING ADMIN!
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Posts: 91

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 am

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Chatting is bugged on my account? or a chat ban?

Jbloggsy wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:Each punishment is based on evidence?
First you told me it was becuase players complained about you now your telling me it was based on evidence? You serious? Why not ignore evidence unless you check eveything.

Including get your statements right its really frustating how you say one thing and another.
You said this with the compensation, first by mail then by the daily gifts area.

I would also add when did i ever send someone an innapriopiate mail message?
The last time i mailed someone anyhting bad was couettou. Thats months ago...

The next possible player was getrect the owner of nightmaster and kindiachi in which i only said to him about our promise of me sending him monsters becuase him and i had an aggrement. I send him hes chosen epic monster if he restarts and gets to lvl 15 asap. It wasnt harrasment or innapriopiate it was a reminder letter stating my aggrement he and i had.

What the hell you people even doing?





"dude no offence"

BUT PLEASE STFU! YOU'RE FILLING UP MY FEED ABUSING ADMIN!


:) why so glum chum?

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.