FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 606 down during event?

<<

Shadowdragon

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Server 606 down during event?

Hello Haypi. I'd like to notify you about an issue. Server 606 seems to be down for some rather unknown reasons. It has been like that since yesterday, and my account (Cadurian), and other accounts of mine can't log in. I believe it's down, seeing as one of my friend's account also couldn't log in. I was able to get on other servers, and seems like it's only on 606. I find this a let down, seeing as numerous players for server 606, including myself, are unable to join the server to get our rewards from the event.
Sincerely,

Shadowdragon / Cadurian
<<

FizzyPaws

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Re: Server 606 down during event?

Wow, it's disappointing that only our server is down, because I was really looking forward to getting today's reward. Haypi better fix this, and fast. If not, at least give us a good consolation, such as a good deal of coins, seeing as events are so far and few.
S Rank -
Legendary - Fenrir
Epic - Smiter - Cygness

Server - 606
<<

patypus4

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

It's probably me. :oops: but really, why is it taking so long to fix the server? It's literally been over a day now and we missed out on daily event rewards. What's worse is that no one from Haypi has responded yet with any acknowledgement of this occurence, so we don't even have a clue that Haypi is aware of this situation- that would be a great start to at least respond. I recognize this is a game that hasn't been majorly updated for a couple of years now, but since Haypi.is still accepting our money via microtractions, I can only assume that they have a duty to attend to these dilemmas.
<<

FizzyPaws

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:55 am

I've only spent about ten dollars on this game, but I sincerely hope no one bought the event box. I would not appreciate all the hard work I've put into this game (and money) go to waste. I also agree with platypus, it's strange about how long it's taking.
S Rank -
Legendary - Fenrir
Epic - Smiter - Cygness

Server - 606
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:57 am

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The server issue was addressed around 04:20 AM GMT today please check again and confirm. We'll send compensation to all affected players within 72hrs. Please pay attention to your Reward Center or mail attachment to avoid unnecessary losses.

Thanks again for your unwavering support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion