FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

omg omg omg omg

<<

Jbloggsy

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 pm

omg omg omg omg

boys/girls I JUST CAUGHT A LEGENDARY!!! ON SEALED SPACE 11 NORMAL!!!! :o :shock:
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Re: omg omg omg omg

I bet its Angelo or Devil.
I have both

How ever angelo can possibly beat Pegasus tho. Unerve. And same stat bet as Pegasus plus Psyscik thrust +6... angelo would actually servive 2 hits and tive 2 back... and possbly kill it.

Angelo > Pegasus

Devil vs bahamut.. devil hae the possibility to kill bahamut becuase i think devil is faster and can also have unerve. Meaninv it would tske 3 cunning to kill each other so if devil is faster then

Devil > Bahamut .

Dont underestimate these legednaires.. they can kill OEL!!!
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Angelo/ devil are pretty mediocre. A strong epic like clawpard is far better in my opinion. They are nowhere near as good as pegasus/baha haha
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Angelo and devil can kill bahamut depending on talent. I guarentee a pegasus vs angelo with unerve can wipe a pegausus 1v1 if they had same upgrades and atat bet. YES they are not as good but they can beat oel when used correctly

Devil can beat bahamut. With unevre and if abilites were upgraded the same.

Trust me test it out.

Devil is faster than bahamut.. therefore hes cunning goes first. It takes 3 cunning for bahamut to die and for devil to die. So devil wins

Angeli unerve vs pega. Angelo and pega same stat bet.. lets say they are 60 everything both. Pegasus would take 3 hits to kill angelo. Angelo on the other hand.. my angelo does allmost 1/3 of pegasus health with mind bend. Pega 2 hits my angelo becuase it isnt maxed out like then pega he thought. This pega i faced had +6 everyhting ad max stat bet i can tell. So imagine if angelo had psychic thrust... thats about 4/10 pegas health and imagine if he was max stat bet including +6 like the pegs my angelo fought... so like... maybe angelo can 2 hit pegasus.meanwhile pegs tskes 3 hits..

Btw the haypj i play is different.. we are ljke 10 updates away from yours they slack on andriod version.. but i csn promise if my angelo had full stat bet and max out abilites it would kill pegs in a fight.

Pegasus wrecks other monsters but these dragon monsters must not be underestimated
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:23 pm

But pegaus and baha can both have barrier as a talent... So they instant win against anything off the same element no matter the stat bets
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Good point man i didnt see that but tbh on the other hanf the faft that angel9 and devil can potnetial kill bahamuf does make them very useful. You said they were mediocore. But they can be very good too. But you have to admit devil and angelo still put will put up a very good fight.

Return to General Discussion