FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

dggamer

Baron

Posts: 172

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

6 of my favourites i do have others.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (246.13 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (251.23 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (255.15 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Posts: 42

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

Shadowmon wrote:Akaitsuki, post the stats of your best epic monster from any of your 11 accts. I will show mine.


You've been asking people in world chat to come here and post their best monsters and no one has done so, because we don't have time for all that. I rather post it in the Haypi Facebook group of which i am a moderator if anything, and i still haven't even posted all of those.

But the main reason why I don't post my monster stats, is because I simply don't believe that monsters alone determine a strong player. I gave a speech on world chat about this, there are strong accounts and strong players, they are not always equal. I have 11 good accounts and have admitted in world chat several times that many players are stronger than me in terms of strong monsters, yet I remain at the top alongside you because i am a Strong player with good enough monsters to defeat any of you in either ladder or pvp as needed.

Shadowmon wrote:Experienced players can gauge how strong you are by looking at your best monster. Akaitsuki and dggamer, why not share your best monsters with us? dggamer, sure you are one of the best players in your server. By posting your best monster here we may have a feel of how strong your server is. Like, if Draco is not lying, we can tell the players in his server are definitely not strong consider his Setanic and Gryphion are already the best ones there.


Read what I wrote above. You do not judge how good someone is by their monsters alone, looking at Draco's monsters my first impression is 'he has a good account, those monsters are good' but when he describes how no one else in his server is close to that and he is apparently the absolute #1 in his server, and his team looking like something i would most definetly defeat in both ladder and pvp because i've faced hundreds of players in our own server that have monsters like that in the top 100. Then my conclusion is that he comes from a weak server where only 1 player has that kind of power.

Both you and I play in a server where THAT level of power is the norm. Yet not everyone makes it to #1.

Furthermore why do I need to show how strong I am by posting a picture of my monster here, when i have YOU and SCORPIMON (which is YOU), stephenking, and everyone else from our server that posts here that can Vouch for me about wether i am strong or not.

Or have you never seen any of my accounts at Rank #1 in server 603?
Have you never been defeated in PVP by my team of epics?

My actions speak louder than my words.

dggamer wrote:What makes you think your server is any stronger than mine? You are wasting your time on that many accounts why not just focus on 1? Also i cannot come to your server with my monsters so thats an invalid challenge. I can post my oel with +6 moves and +60 stats but what would that achieve. Epics are weak end of story they could never beat a decent player. Actually vertedeath is the exemption i have that pretty much full max and S rank pegasus is decent.


I assumed that you come from the same server as Draco, and from the way he speaks of the players in his server I arrived at the conclusion that you also must play in a weak server where you can dominate unchallenged.

I saw the monsters you posted and they look good enough, but like I keep saying, every single player in the top 100 in server 603 has monsters like yours (except for me) and I still have ranked #1 (last month infact I did it with several of my accounts) because I'm simply a strong players with good monsters and ladder is not that hard to win in if you know what you are doing.

PVP is the true test of strength and I excel at PVP, specially against full teams of legendary monsters since I'm the only 'strong' player in the server that is reliant on epics to win. iAMlegend/finders apparently got bored of dominating rank #1 and started wanting to be like me and only using epics in ladder and he's also been able to stay within the top ranks.

Proving strong players WILL defeat other strong players.

As for epics being weak end of story, that right there makes me believe YOU do play in a weak server or you simply don't have any real competition anymore but i guarantee that I would defeat your entire team with my team of epics, in both ladder and pvp if we were to ever face eachother. END OF STORY as you say.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Posts: 172

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

You overestimate your epics. Post them lets see these magical monsters and your amazing stradgies. The monsters i posted were my LADDER monsters where strategy isnt that important its just who has the highest stats. My pvp monsters are very different i use 4 scroll legends for pvp. I know all the moves in the game ive been playing for 3 years theres no way you are as good as you claim. Personally i enjoy 1/1 pvp shake/unnerve and windblast tend to win me the game. But epics (excluding vertedeath/felicity) are just weak versions of the scroll legends. Im not from dracos server either. If i could play against you then i would but sadly that isnt possible. Also having multiple accounts in top 10 of ladder is cheap if you ask me attacking with 1 then knowing line up and attacking with another account doesnt sit well with me.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Scorpimon

Newbie

Posts: 11

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:17 am

Re: Max stat bet!?

Akaitsuki, sure you can remember I once said chatted "after you have reached certain level there is no one you can't defeat in ladder". I stand by it. But honestly speaking you do need one or two scroll legendaries to occasionally bring you to the top of ladder in our server. Still you often struggle and take many attempts to do it. We regulars in the server all know about it. Nothing to be ashamed of. In fact good job to be able to do that with half epics half legendaries teams.

I don't remember Scorpimon has ever lost to you in PVP. Yes you have beaten Shadowmon using taunt combo before. 1 vs 1 I doubt you have a chance. Again no disrespect you have done really well with your epics.

dggamer, great monsters. Fenrir is my favorite. You are comparable to our top players in the server. Based on my experience fighting with Akaitsuki I think your monsters are much better than his. Maybe that's why he is not willing to post his monsters in the forum. But legendaries are meant to be stronger. He does have a good team of epics. And can give a team of legendaries a good fight on 2v2 PVP.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Posts: 42

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 am

Re: Max stat bet!?

dggamer wrote:You overestimate your epics. Post them lets see these magical monsters and your amazing stradgies. The monsters i posted were my LADDER monsters where strategy isnt that important its just who has the highest stats. My pvp monsters are very different i use 4 scroll legends for pvp. I know all the moves in the game ive been playing for 3 years theres no way you are as good as you claim. Personally i enjoy 1/1 pvp shake/unnerve and windblast tend to win me the game. But epics (excluding vertedeath/felicity) are just weak versions of the scroll legends. Im not from dracos server either. If i could play against you then i would but sadly that isnt possible. Also having multiple accounts in top 10 of ladder is cheap if you ask me attacking with 1 then knowing line up and attacking with another account doesnt sit well with me.


I overestimate my epics? Read Scorpimon's response below and see if he confirmed what i've seen saying or not. Don't be mad that you maybe aren't as good as you think or perhaps your competitors aren't as good as you would want them to be, that's not my fault. Epics are strong get over it. They CAN beat you.

You may have been playing for 3 years but guess what? So have I, and infact I am the one that posted that HUGE guide on how to build monsters that's stickied on this forum. And i posted that in 2014, when i did extensive research on every monster so yes I am very aware of the strengths and weaknesses of every single monster in theory, and of the majority in practice.

I even raise strong RARE monsters, and tested to see just how strong they can be. Chaino's Chimera vs Crusty for example and guess what? Crusty survived super thunderstorm. Some times you need to research and experiment before you open your mouth and sound ignorant. I've done my research SPECIALLY on epics and i can guarantee that i can defeat any team of legendaries with the right epics.

Now this doesn't mean that i will win 10/10 times, because ultimately legendaries ARE for the most part created to be stronger (doesn't apply to all legendaries some simply suck) but i can guarantee that you will lose some of those fights. A rude awakening

Scorpimon wrote:Akaitsuki, sure you can remember I once said chatted "after you have reached certain level there is no one you can't defeat in ladder". I stand by it. But honestly speaking you do need one or two scroll legendaries to occasionally bring you to the top of ladder in our server. Still you often struggle and take many attempts to do it. We regulars in the server all know about it. Nothing to be ashamed of. In fact good job to be able to do that with half epics half legendaries teams.

I don't remember Scorpimon has ever lost to you in PVP. Yes you have beaten Shadowmon using taunt combo before. 1 vs 1 I doubt you have a chance. Again no disrespect you have done really well with your epics.

dggamer, great monsters. Fenrir is my favorite. You are comparable to our top players in the server. Based on my experience fighting with Akaitsuki I think your monsters are much better than his. Maybe that's why he is not willing to post his monsters in the forum. But legendaries are meant to be stronger. He does have a good team of epics. And can give a team of legendaries a good fight on 2v2 PVP.


"after you have reached certain level there is no one you can't defeat in ladder"

Yes I do recall you saying that when I was discussing how ladder is meaningless since once monsters get maxed out, it becomes a big game of luck. I don't disagree and I am glad you recognize the folly of ladder.

More often than not I have 1 legendary (usually Leviathan) and 3 epics and I can get to #1 rank with that in our server, I've done it several times. But you are absoutely correct it IS a struggle and usually it takes me several attempts which is the whole point of having attempts, I don't understand why that's ever been a big deal. They are there to be used, what matters is the result. And lets not get things confused it does not always take me 5 or 6 attempts, I have defeated every single player in ladder in my first attempt aswell including Scorpimon and Shadowmon. When this happens i am some times surprised and other times I just happen to have the right line up. I am sure you've seen your logs.

Out of my 11 accounts only 2 accounts have more than 1 scroll legendary. Kitty and Alejandro, on those accounts I reach rank #1 with a lot more ease. Which indicates that as I attain more legendaries I will continue to get much stronger and dominate the top 10 more. Alejandro and Kitty did not take 'many attempts' to defeat any of your accounts in ladder. Not that it matters to me anyway but i know it matters to you guys since u love ladder so much.

Now let me clarify the PVP thing. Shadowmon was never able to beat me in PVP until recently because i quit for a couple months. I didn't only defeat shadowmon using pewgway and neon. When mediopeso (who did not have a pewgway) became my first account to get a Leviathan, I was defeating shadowmon aswell and many others specially those players that used Bahamut.

I've also defeated scorpimon account in PVP, though I credit scorpimon with being a lot tougher and losing more than winning to that one. I don't post my monsters because I have no desire to but you can claim whatever you wish. If anyone in our server had desire to come post their monster here they would've done so last week when you began asking people to come post their monster and no one did. It's really not that interesting, plus i am aware that i am facing stronger monsters, this is an undenial fact, what matters is that I can and do win often enough to be at the top with everyone else despite mostly using epics.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Posts: 42

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 am

Re: Max stat bet!?

Oh and for the record i am currently building a 2nd legendary on every account so don't worry soon i will be more of a nuisance in ladder.

2 legendaries + 2 epics is a stronger team to play than my current 1 legendary + 3 epics.

;)

Maybe next month (or in 2 month) i'll start posting monster strategies with pictures and everything discussing strategies and builds.

For now i am concerned with getting my 2nd legendaries, clearning OA expert on every account, and getting my last 2 accoutns to lv. 40. Chessmaster and Mediopeso229 are only lv 37...will probably take 2 months to get to 40. I got big goals bro

ddgamer how active is your server? why not switch over, let scorpimon PAL you. Unless your server is bursting with life i'd think you'd want to come to one that's semi-active no?
<<

Shadowmon

Newbie

Posts: 11

Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:29 am

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 am

Re: Max stat bet!?

Akaitsuki, I admire your confidence and strong self belief that you are a top player in the game.
<<

bosanac

Beginner

Posts: 35

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

:D :lol:
S 33
<<

bosanac

Beginner

Posts: 35

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

dggamer wrote:You overestimate your epics. Post them lets see these magical monsters and your amazing stradgies. The monsters i posted were my LADDER monsters where strategy isnt that important its just who has the highest stats. My pvp monsters are very different i use 4 scroll legends for pvp. I know all the moves in the game ive been playing for 3 years theres no way you are as good as you claim. Personally i enjoy 1/1 pvp shake/unnerve and windblast tend to win me the game. But epics (excluding vertedeath/felicity) are just weak versions of the scroll legends. Im not from dracos server either. If i could play against you then i would but sadly that isnt possible. Also having multiple accounts in top 10 of ladder is cheap if you ask me attacking with 1 then knowing line up and attacking with another account doesnt sit well with me.

Come to my server for pvp. Let me school you little bit :lol:
S 33
<<

dggamer

Baron

Posts: 172

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

Id happily move server if i could bring my monsters with me but im not prepared to start from the bottom. I still dont think you could beat me with epics in a 1/1 or even duel. Ive seen all the tried and tested strats taunt and foresight with an electric or taunt and foresight with pressure verte. There arent enough moves in the game for you to have come up with something that i have not seen. Soon as i come out with rain hydra and my chimera ill pretty much 1 hit your epics and it will be GG. I do envy you having a competetive server mine used to be like that but its dead now sadly. If only they merged everyone together
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.