FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

Shadowmon

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

✴Dracopyre wrote:
Shadowmon wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:Stat betting in haypi monsters and the ios is very different. Look up the update difference from the ios version to andriod. Its like the iphone 1 comapred 5o iphone 6.

If i was playing ios my stat betting each monste4 would be 606060600l includint speed.

Try playint andriod and see how hard it is to stat bet their

My point is, I don't think "each monster" of yours, as you claimed, would have full stat bet "if you were playing iOS".

Not all my monsters are 60 stat bet. Only my griffon and setanic.
My point was it is easier to get max stat het incoudinf spd on ios becuase some guy did get allmodt full stat het on ios. Ive never heard of a player getting 60 stat bet only without spe in andriod version.

Your Gryphion and Setanic do not have max stat bet. Far from that.

Stat bet system was introduced to HM iOS earlier. With more time it is logical iOS players have monsters with superior stat bet. You can't conclude stat bet is easier in iOS than android cos one iOS player has a monster with close to max stat bet.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:Stat betting in haypi monsters and the ios is very different. Look up the update difference from the ios version to andriod. Its like the iphone 1 comapred 5o iphone 6.

If i was playing ios my stat betting each monste4 would be 606060600l includint speed.

I believe, from my experience, the problem lies with your stat bet strategy.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Scorpimon wrote:

Well stat bet is max. I can gaurentee it.
No one in the andriod versio has gotten better results that me. On my stat bets.
60 atk def and health is only neccedary anyways.
So similar to the +5 and +6 upgrades.
Ita uneccesary unless youve maxed out everything else on all your monsters.
This game is about counterwinning not about whos monster is stronger.
How would spd help vs when you allready counter winning anyways.

All you need is fort monsters, underdogs and oel shadow and phykiksj to be crowned king.

Its about the talents more than the spd. And if you have variety in talents your the winning in most situations.

Think about it. Levi rain power matk. Vs setanic fort2.. wins .. levi will kill setsnic no doubt. If it had fort or even therapy it will lose. Well based on a friends expereince of changing talents.

How wud spd help then? Levi is naturally fasters
Spd is only neccesary for with abilities like magic mirror/shield. Or even thorns and heal methods.

Spd wont help really vs a monster your countering or you getting countering its to much resources for that

Spd makes stat bet extremly harder..

Spd isnt important and you cant get more than 6 spd in stat bet if your going 60606060... everytbing else. I know this based on experience. You have non in my game type of andriod. I can asure you.

Other players with legendaries have stopped to ignoreing spd as once indid and everyone is following that method.
Spd isnt important if your getting countered also... so.... technically by this version of haypi and the logic of spds usefullness .

All my information comes from my experienc ein adriod
<<

Scorpimon

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 pm

I used to think like you. But speed is important, esp for fast monsters, in ladder and pvp. There are reasons why it is more difficult to increase speed than other stats. I have over 1.7mil prestige points and I think I am experienced enough in ladder to suggest that. The strongest players in my server will agree with me.
<<

Shadowmon

Post Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:38 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:
Scorpimon wrote:

Well stat bet is max. I can gaurentee it.
No one in the andriod versio has gotten better results that me. On my stat bets.
60 atk def and health is only neccedary anyways.
So similar to the +5 and +6 upgrades.
Ita uneccesary unless youve maxed out everything else on all your monsters.
This game is about counterwinning not about whos monster is stronger.
How would spd help vs when you allready counter winning anyways.

All you need is fort monsters, underdogs and oel shadow and phykiksj to be crowned king.

Its about the talents more than the spd. And if you have variety in talents your the winning in most situations.

Think about it. Levi rain power matk. Vs setanic fort2.. wins .. levi will kill setsnic no doubt. If it had fort or even therapy it will lose. Well based on a friends expereince of changing talents.

How wud spd help then? Levi is naturally fasters
Spd is only neccesary for with abilities like magic mirror/shield. Or even thorns and heal methods.

Spd wont help really vs a monster your countering or you getting countering its to much resources for that

Spd makes stat bet extremly harder..

Spd isnt important and you cant get more than 6 spd in stat bet if your going 60606060... everytbing else. I know this based on experience. You have non in my game type of andriod. I can asure you.

Other players with legendaries have stopped to ignoreing spd as once indid and everyone is following that method.
Spd isnt important if your getting countered also... so.... technically by this version of haypi and the logic of spds usefullness .

All my information comes from my experienc ein adriod

Oh I see you just want to show you have the best stat bet in android. iOS players have better stat bet because iOS version is easier. Getting max stat bet is not important.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:08 am

Spot on Shadow. What's the purpose of this post if he thinks speed is unnecessary? He already has monsters with all stat bet +60 except spd. He doesn't seem at all to be interested to find out how to further improve the stats but instead argued stat bet is easier in iOS, spd not important, blah blah blah. So the conclusion is?
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 am

Scorpimon wrote:Spot on Shadow. What's the purpose of this post if he thinks speed is unnecessary? He already has monsters with all stat bet +60 except spd. He doesn't seem at all to be interested to find out how to further improve the stats but instead argued stat bet is easier in iOS, spd not important, blah blah blah. So the conclusion is?

No no no please this is misunderstanding.

Ok lemme start off.
In my game type andriod version their is no one whom has high spd and high other stats.
So by this logic if thd majoirty of people who play dont bother with sod either.
My monsters never hardly. Ever got increase when i had spd as a thing to increase.
Without it my monster got to 60 every other stat bet. I tried to include spd but i spent to much resources to get high stats. Eventually, i just decided. I aksed players in my server about their spd in their monsters and they all told me their spd wasnt high.
So by also this logic why should i care about spd. I mean i sont go for 0 spd. Certainly but. Ive never heard of a andriod player have high spd and max eveything esle in stat bet.

Also i didnt make this post to brag about my monsters.
If you read the nane it quoted 'Max stat bet', i then i began with a question about it with other people. So i can get many other point of views.
I also said to share your best stat bet monsters.

I am not actually proud of those monster. As a matter of fact im disapointed as i cud of actually gotten 60 spd also max. If i had more pateint. But as my main point of the post. My griffon and setsnic have max everything else. But 6 spd.
Why 6 spd tho?

This is the main reason i made post, i was wondering if anyone else had gotten same results when maxing out a monster.

Some replies came in, i got many ideas, prespective of stat bet.
Ios version seems more succesful.
Its thousand updated ahead, so i may resort to ios version if i get a iphone one day.

Plesse no hate. :)
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Scorpimon you say you have 1.7m prestige? Thats impressive can you provide a screenshot to prove it? Also what server do you come from? I understand what drac is saying speed isnt important for him because no one else on the server is that strong which is fair enough. For experianced players speed is arguably the most important stat though as many encounters will be won based on who strikes first.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:15 am

dggamer wrote:Scorpimon you say you have 1.7m prestige? Thats impressive can you provide a screenshot to prove it? Also what server do you come from? I understand what drac is saying speed isnt important for him because no one else on the server is that strong which is fair enough. For experianced players speed is arguably the most important stat though as many encounters will be won based on who strikes first.

Here we go.

Exactly. Put aside elemental adv., speed often determines the outcome of battle.

Personally I do not believe stat bet is harder in android. But I can understand why Draco has a hard time to up the stats of his Gryphion and Setanic. Based on my experience it is due to wrong stat bet strategy.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (389.76 KiB) Viewed 5980 times
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:02 pm

1.7m is insane well done haha. What stat bet stratedgy do you use? I can spend millions of silver trying to get an increase and it just wont happen so i mainly use gold haha.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion