FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

Are you taking into consideration the added bonus of magic stones kimi? Although i also find it hard to believe that was done with pure silver unless im insanely unlucky. I had to use gold to get +60 on my stuff :)
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

KlimRad

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Hey dggamer,

I have no idea what magic stones are and there is no clear info about it on the forums, in fact i never saw any magic stones beforelol, it might be because Im an android player huh, meaning that only iOS players got that or is it a lost tower thing,
Im so dam confused lol.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Yes you have to consider the effect of magic matrix when you do the calculation.

I may have bet with Essence of Life at times but it was done mainly with silver. Just insane amount of silver that I totally lose count. But it can be done. See my another monster for your reference.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 6472 times
image.png
image.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 6472 times
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 pm

I think andriod version compared to ios.. you are way more lucky. Trust me stat betting is ridiculously hard. Its not even a joke. From 20+tats it takes like 75k to 150k to get a single increase. 30 stats it takes ljke 200k silver to 400k.. 40+ is like 500 to 1 million for a single increase and 50+ is like 1.5 milion to 3million +

If you roughly calculate how much silver.. and getti g essence of lifd is hard.. no one bothers with buying gold coins as its to complicated vis paypal etc and gold coins stat betting or buying oel..

That would be like 20 million +..... for 1 monster.. now calculate how long it takes to earn 20 million.. well on average i can earn 300k a day eith ddteam runs.. their sre 12 runs i earn 22k... x12 is 260k with a buddy its like 300k i ckuding dailies etc.. x by 7 is 2 mjllion or at least close in a weeks of work.. x by 10 is 10 weeks for 1 monsters...

I have decided not to stat bet but upgrade abilites on my main monster and stat bet them like i did to griffon and setanic after...

All the essence... 2million silver 460essence aprox for a (SINGLE)ability plus upgrades.

THIZ game need changinv.. see how we struggle.

How much silver do you earn perday?
<<

Scorpimon

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:45 am

Hi, Just to demonstrate that it can be done with silver only. I spent about 3 million to further improve the stats since my last post. Of course you need a bit of luck. But guys it is possible without eol or gold.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (350.59 KiB) Viewed 6452 times
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Stat betting in haypi monsters and the ios is very different. Look up the update difference from the ios version to andriod. Its like the iphone 1 comapred 5o iphone 6.

If i was playing ios my stat betting each monste4 would be 606060600l includint speed.

Try playint andriod and see how hard it is to stat bet their
<<

Shadowmon

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:36 am

Stat bet system was introduced to HM iOS version way back in 2013. It is never easy to increase stats beyond an average of +50. Good stat bets are results of hard works and more importantly luck. I have been trying since the system was implemented and I am not even close to have full stat bet for my best monster. Don't assume it is easy in iOS until you try.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Shadowmon wrote:Stat bet system was introduced to HM iOS version way back in 2013. It is never easy to increase stats beyond an average of +50. Good stat bets are results of hard works and more importantly luck. I have been trying since the system was implemented and I am not even close to have full stat bet for my best monster. Don't assume it is easy in iOS until you try.

Please i didnt includd you... i am talking about the andriod version
Haypi hasnt really updated this haypi since more than 1.8 years ago and porb even more.

Ofcourze irs hard but all i am saying you earn less silver 8n this one and your luck is a grain of sand to the beaches.

Your hardly lucky and whdn it is its takes weeks to have a spec of luck.

This is a forum im.not here to argue. Im here to request people show of their best stat bet so i can anaylse the difference between people andntheir methods and devices.
<<

Shadowmon

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:52 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:Stat betting in haypi monsters and the ios is very different. Look up the update difference from the ios version to andriod. Its like the iphone 1 comapred 5o iphone 6.

If i was playing ios my stat betting each monste4 would be 606060600l includint speed.

My point is, I don't think "each monster" of yours, as you claimed, would have full stat bet "if you were playing iOS".
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Shadowmon wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:Stat betting in haypi monsters and the ios is very different. Look up the update difference from the ios version to andriod. Its like the iphone 1 comapred 5o iphone 6.

My point is, I don't think "each monster" of yours, as you claimed, would have full stat bet "if you were playing iOS".

Not all my monsters are 60 stat bet. Only my griffon and setanic.
My point was it is easier to get max stat het incoudinf spd on ios becuase some guy did get allmodt full stat het on ios. Ive never heard of a player getting 60 stat bet only without spe in andriod version.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion