FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

Scorpimon wrote:
dggamer wrote:Scorpimon you say you have 1.7m prestige? Thats impressive can you provide a screenshot to prove it? Also what server do you come from? I understand what drac is saying speed isnt important for him because no one else on the server is that strong which is fair enough. For experianced players speed is arguably the most important stat though as many encounters will be won based on who strikes first.

Here we go.

Exactly. Put aside elemental adv., speed often determines the outcome of battle.

Personally I do not believe stat bet is harder in android. But I can understand why Draco has a hard time to up the stats of his Gryphion and Setanic. Based on my experience it is due to wrong stat bet strategy.

Maybe you are right about its my strategy of stat bet thay doesnt let me get higher spd.
In my stat bets allways took increase on any other stat apart from spd. Like +1 or 2 in eveyrthing else and minus or 0 spd.
But logically thinking spd is and can be important.

Think about it like this yes spd can possibly be the most imp9rtant.
We all have our prespectives.

But the only reason i dislike even considering spd as a factor for stat bet. I sincerly hate how much of a drag it is to earn silver in this game.
Ig requires to complete 1 ddteam run like 8 to 10 mins. You could sp3nd 2 hours aday playing haypi just ddteaming. What about other things such as expert veteren modes. Pvp? grinding mapa for extra silver item props.etc.

In one day on andriod i can earn a minimum of: their are 12 team runs eve4yday.
Without online player i can earn:
22k x 12 = 264000 silver
Dailies = 8k silver
Selling junk = 3k to 10k.
Daily boss kill " 20k silver

Rougly a total of 300k.

Teaming with a onoine player for runs. X1.2
So 330k in total....

How much do Ios player can make in one day precisly.
330k doesnt seem enough tbh.
I bet its more

Also their are only 7 active players that are strong in my andriod game ser ver
<<

Scorpimon

Post Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:33 am

dggamer wrote:1.7m is insane well done haha. What stat bet stratedgy do you use? I can spend millions of silver trying to get an increase and it just wont happen so i mainly use gold haha.

My stat bet strategy is simple. Don't do it the way Draco did with his Gryphion and Setanic. Think about it.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:07 am

Scorpimon wrote:
dggamer wrote:1.7m is insane well done haha. What stat bet stratedgy do you use? I can spend millions of silver trying to get an increase and it just wont happen so i mainly use gold haha.

My stat bet strategy is simple. Don't do it the way Draco did with his Gryphion and Setanic. Think about it.

Dude my way isnt bad.
Go post another post please.
My main reasoj for post was to see if anyone else on mainly adriod use4s have better stats. I needed to see if 60 eveyrbting and 6 spd was the limit with silver coins.
My way of stat betting isnt bad. You make it look as if i am stupid.
I guarentee if you played andriod youd quit first day
Their is nothing new about it. Same ol stuff.
also i have an impending question.

How do you stat bet?
I ignore spd as its to much resources spent and no one i face has or had h8gh spd.
untill i see someone andriod version with more than 6 spd and 60 evey5hing else then i belive its possible to get higher stats for spd. It does seem limited based on all the major decrease and increase mon the other stats.

Also eith setanic its a good idea for him to be slow as he then wins thw weather race makin hes sabd storm at most effsctive especially vs water/earth.

Griffon i just spent to much resouces for a single increase of - 8 sod for max stats from like 56 average stat bet

Again. Gimlve me advice shadowmourn
I need bette4 strategyies in stat bet i will test it
<<

Shadowmon

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:02 pm

If you think your stat bet strategy is not bad why you need advice?

Your slow speed is indeed likely to be the result of your stat bet strategy. If you aim for stat bet result like that of Scorpimon I strongly believe it should never be done in your way. Think about it I have already given you a clue.

You looked bad not because of the way you stat bet. But the way you argue.

What a shame.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Best not to argue with a player who has 1.7m prestige he clearly knows the game inside out. Thats like 2 straight years being 1st in ladder haha more than that even. Keeping setanic slow is not a good idea being able to strike first is far more beneficial than getting a possible weather advantage. As for quitting android on the first day why even mention that? You're playing the victim a bit too much this game takes time to be good you cant rush your stat bets save up all coins etc for 6 months and you should have enough resources to max out a monster. :)
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 am

Shadowmon wrote:If you think your stat bet strategy is not bad why you need advice?

Your slow speed is indeed likely to be the result of your stat bet strategy. If you aim for stat bet result like that of Scorpimon I strongly believe it should never be done in your way. Think about it I have already given you a clue.

What a shame.

Well both of us wpuld be ignorant to say whos being in idiot or whatever as neither of have played each other type of haypi.

However, i made this post for a different reason then to argur about stat bet.
If yo7 read my post carefully you will understand.
either post your monstees stats or goodbye.
i personally belivr it is to much resources to go for max spd.
Yet again i keep mentioning untill i see a player with more spd theb 6 and max everything else. Then i will keep my stratety.

Also think about this. Your either faster thrb someone or not.
For andriod playe4s spd isnt neccesary. As i kee0 mentio ing it is bad to have 0 spd. But i still belive in andriond version max stat bet with using silver is 6 and 60 every5hing else.

Understand my point of view.
why did my griffon and setanic have similar stats. Before i gkt to 6060606 and 6 spd. Setanic and griffon had well over 16 spd. That was goodenough but i allready put over 1 million for a singlr increSe i just didnt boyher wasting anymore resources.

I also have aksed my third and last time... how much silver can ios players earn in 1 day....
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:54 am

dggamer wrote:Best not to argue with a player who has 1.7m prestige he clearly knows the game inside out. Thats like 2 straight years being 1st in ladder haha more than that even. Keeping setanic slow is not a good idea being able to strike first is far more beneficial than getting a possible weather advantage. As for quitting android on the first day why even mention that? You're playing the victim a bit too much this game takes time to be good you cant rush your stat bets save up all coins etc for 6 months and you should have enough resources to max out a monster. :)

Yet again yes hes ve4y experience i wouldnt argue with him if he played andriod version. As i said haypi has regular updates on ios. Andriod hasnt had any since years ago.

The only way truly prove our selves is if we start playing on each others haypi and see whos right and wrong.
I doubt i wana go their. Im not buying an iphonr to prove a point to someone. Equally pointless as nothing.

End of discussion plesse. Aslo couettou if your reading this dont reply. Just please dont get invovled in my business. You made a post about me wanting to leave you alone. So. Leave me alone. Butt out my business and i do same.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Regular updates? Good joke
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 am

Shadowmon wrote:If you think your stat bet strategy is not bad why you need advice?

What a shame.

Thx for opening my eyes.
I do belivr spd is also neccesary even thought my server has bot so high spd players.
Ive been getting overall increases in my levi and it wasnt as hard as i thought.
But stats bet tends to focus on your overall stat bet and last save of your last stat bet. So i belive overall imcrease will be easier
It might be like x2 harder or even three times but its truly worth it with legendary monsters. Essepcially ones like leviathan. Setanic. Sphifex planto etc. And with them it does matter who goes first.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Scorpimon is in my server (ios) as far as I know we have the strongest server, with the most dedicated players and our top 10 is in a constant state of flux because we are all super strong unlike what i've seen from other servers

He is one of the strongest competitors in our server and plays daily (he has no life apparently) and is a good player not a 'hacker' if he claims that he got his stats this high then I believe him, because we all have ridiculous monsters and regardless of how strong the monster everyone gets defeated in Top 50 of ladder. No one clings to #1 for more than a couple minutes.

There is no limit to stat betting with silver only. I have tested this theory and have found that i can keep stat betting higher it simply takes more and more silver.

I can typically get 60 hp, atk/matk, def/mdef with 3-4 million silver because the last couple bets will take about 1-2 million by itself.

I dont like increasing SPEED on most monsters, speed is great on monsters that are already fast and useless on slow monsters. If your speed is 100 and you stat bet 60 ur speed is now 160 still slower than most legendaries, so you have wasted your time and effort.

You guys from android server should get Ios (use an ipad or something) and come try challenging our server but beware it is full of very strong players.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion