FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

Akaitsuki wrote:Scorpimon is in my server (ios) as far as I know we have the strongest server, with the most dedicated players and our top 10 is in a constant state of flux because we are all super strong unlike what i've seen from other servers

He is one of the strongest competitors in our server and plays daily (he has no life apparently) and is a good player not a 'hacker' if he claims that he got his stats this high then I believe him, because we all have ridiculous monsters and regardless of how strong the monster everyone gets defeated in Top 50 of ladder. No one clings to #1 for more than a couple minutes.

There is no limit to stat betting with silver only. I have tested this theory and have found that i can keep stat betting higher it simply takes more and more silver.

I can typically get 60 hp, atk/matk, def/mdef with 3-4 million silver because the last couple bets will take about 1-2 million by itself.

I dont like increasing SPEED on most monsters, speed is great on monsters that are already fast and useless on slow monsters. If your speed is 100 and you stat bet 60 ur speed is now 160 still slower than most legendaries, so you have wasted your time and effort.

You guys from android server should get Ios (use an ipad or something) and come try challenging our server but beware it is full of very strong players.

I dont like stat betting speed either its ridiclously harder.
But they have to keep spd a hard one. MYSTERY if i must say becuaze. Then everyones monsters will be the same and then thr game feels borijg and un-unique and not gr8.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:35 am

lol i just realized this thread is a lot longer than what i initially read.

For starters scorpimon = shadowmon. Same person. Stop messing with these people's heads acting like you are 2 diff people.

Also scorpimon/shadowmon is talking out of his behind, keeps suggesting that you are using wrong stat bet strategy but doesnt provide you with HIS strategy so i call BS officially on his strategy if he isn't willing to share his 'experience'

Shadow/Scorp is right about one thing however, SPD is important on fast monsters. I also mentioned this before, if you have a fast monster you will want him to go faster, also if you have a monster with above average speed (Neon) you should also concern yourself with getting a good SPD on him.

Good speed is 200+ in the speed stat. This is specially good on Accel Neon, allows him to K.O many legendary monsters before they get to strike. If your monster has low speed or average speed then do not ever stat bet to gain more SPD it is a waste of your time.

At 200 speed you can compete with fast legendary monsters.
<<

Shadowmon

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:
Shadowmon wrote:If you think your stat bet strategy is not bad why you need advice?

Your slow speed is indeed likely to be the result of your stat bet strategy. If you aim for stat bet result like that of Scorpimon I strongly believe it should never be done in your way. Think about it I have already given you a clue.

You looked bad not because of the way you stat bet. But the way you argue.

What a shame.

Thx for opening my eyes.
I do belivr spd is also neccesary even thought my server has bot so high spd players.
Ive been getting overall increases in my levi and it wasnt as hard as i thought.
But stats bet tends to focus on your overall stat bet and last save of your last stat bet. So i belive overall imcrease will be easier
It might be like x2 harder or even three times but its truly worth it with legendary monsters. Essepcially ones like leviathan. Setanic. Sphifex planto etc. And with them it does matter who goes first.

Akaitsuki, I have already shared my stat bet strategy. I am surprised with all your experience in HM Draco can get it but you can't.

Do share your best stat bet result and strategy so we can take reference.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Shadowmon wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:
Shadowmon wrote:If you think your stat bet strategy is not bad why you need advice?

Your slow speed is indeed likely to be the result of your stat bet strategy. If you aim for stat bet result like that of Scorpimon I strongly believe it should never be done in your way. Think about it I have already given you a clue.

You looked bad not because of the way you stat bet. But the way you argue.

What a shame.

Thx for opening my eyes.
I do belivr spd is also neccesary even thought my server has bot so high spd players.
Ive been getting overall increases in my levi and it wasnt as hard as i thought.
But stats bet tends to focus on your overall stat bet and last save of your last stat bet. So i belive overall imcrease will be easier
It might be like x2 harder or even three times but its truly worth it with legendary monsters. Essepcially ones like leviathan. Setanic. Sphifex planto etc. And with them it does matter who goes first.

Akaitsuki, I have already shared my stat bet strategy. I am surprised with all your experience in HM Draco can get it but you can't.

Do share your best stat bet result and strategy so we can take reference.

Max stat bet is possible, even with silver. However i had been stat betting my leviathan at 30 3030303030 stats including spd. And it took more anount of silver to get my levi an increase including spd compared to when my setanic had 50505050 overall but low low spd like 16. I gave up and sunken 20 spd for rest increase. I dont think spd isnt necdesary as my setanic has 6 spd and outruns every othet setanic in my andriod server so... yeah i broke levis speed. He has like 8 spd.

Based on your sever you should adapt your monster. So yeah my server no one has high spd. If 6 spd is out running the majoirty in the top 10. Then why wud i keep it as a neccesity.

Spd does make stat bet RIDONKILOUSLY HARDER LOL... like rahhhhhh man you dont know how much silver levi really tooik 30 stats.. more than 3 days of silver so 1million+.
My setanic without including spd took and got one allmost like everyday lol
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Speed is important on all monsters even the "slow" ones. You claimed to be the master of epics in an earlier post which tells me you cant be that strong a player. If you dont have 4 scroll/ oel legends with max stats and +6 moves then you arent that strong a player at least in terms of ladder tournemnt. For pvp you can get away with not as good stats. Draco i see you posting a lot of misinformation then writing a novel justifying your mistakes. You are an inexperianced player grind the game for a few years then get back to us with your stratedgies
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:04 am

dggamer wrote:Speed is important on all monsters even the "slow" ones. You claimed to be the master of epics in an earlier post which tells me you cant be that strong a player. If you dont have 4 scroll/ oel legends with max stats and +6 moves then you arent that strong a player at least in terms of ladder tournemnt. For pvp you can get away with not as good stats. Draco i see you posting a lot of misinformation then writing a novel justifying your mistakes. You are an inexperianced player grind the game for a few years then get back to us with your stratedgies

I am indeed the master of Epics im unlucky in getting OELs and I do not have all the scroll legends at all lol and guess what? I'm still at the top of competitors in server 603.

Ask Mr.Scorpimon/Shadowmon he's from my server too.

By the way I have 11 accounts more than anyone else in my server as far as I know and 9 of those accounts are level 40. If I had just 1 account I would surely have completed the game, gotten all scroll and possibly some oels and had a prestige over 1 million like Scorpimon and some others.

BUT...I have the goal of bringing all my accounts to top 10 of ladder in what is surely the toughest HM server. Scorpimon often has 3 of his accounts in top 5, some other players also maintain 2 accounts in the top, but i want to kick all of those players out of top 10 and have it be just me lmao So yeah sure if u want to believe that i am weak because i use epic monsters then come to my server and let me show you exactly how weak i am in both pvp and ladder. If that wasn't clear enough I am in consistently in top 50 of ladder if not in top 10 but I switch accounts and my server is very competitive so it doesnt take long before im kicked back to rank 20 or something.

As for the stat betting situation, SPD isnt important on slow monsters if you stat bet your speed on slow monsters than you are a not experienced enough to know not to waste your time. I urge you all to come to server 603 lots of fun for everyone you can even become my PAL. Let me know
<<

Shadowmon

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:34 am

Akaitsuki, post the stats of your best epic monster from any of your 11 accts. I will show mine.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 am

What makes you think your server is any stronger than mine? You are wasting your time on that many accounts why not just focus on 1? Also i cannot come to your server with my monsters so thats an invalid challenge. I can post my oel with +6 moves and +60 stats but what would that achieve. Epics are weak end of story they could never beat a decent player. Actually vertedeath is the exemption i have that pretty much full max and S rank pegasus is decent.
<<

Shadowmon

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:35 am

Experienced players can gauge how strong you are by looking at your best monster. Akaitsuki and dggamer, why not share your best monsters with us? dggamer, sure you are one of the best players in your server. By posting your best monster here we may have a feel of how strong your server is. Like, if Draco is not lying, we can tell the players in his server are definitely not strong consider his Setanic and Gryphion are already the best ones there.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (249.18 KiB) Viewed 6047 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (247.77 KiB) Viewed 6047 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (249.13 KiB) Viewed 6047 times
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion