FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thorny forest 10+

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:40 am

Thorny forest 10+

help me for thorny forest pls i have res pega eye pega, fort 2 levi with pod and cunning fort 2 seta with mboulder and cunning, clawpard aurora cunning inverse, neon pod adapt thunderstorm cerberus underdog cerberus res with pod a cruse pewg and a non- pod poison leaves healer smiter, any tips on going through? thanks if you help :)
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Shadowdragon

Post Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Re: Thorny forest 10+

TF EXP 10 : Fire Unavailable, Can't change weather.
I'd use Ress Pega, Seta, Levi and Claw (bonus points if Pega has Soak/Photosynthesis). If I remember, correct, the mini-bosses are Flight, Ignight and Smiter. The boss was either Cerb or Planto (I don't remember)

TF EXP 11: Items unavailable, can't change weather.
Have Cerb (Underdog), as it kills a lot of stuff. Use of seta is also useful to kill those Fire monsters. Have Pega and Levi/Smiter/Cerb (Ressurect) in the back.

TF EXP 12: Psychic unavailable, Can't change weather, Dual Duel
Have Underdog Cerb and Seta in the front; Plants deals less damage to Seta because of Fort-ll, where as Cerb can kill them off, while also dealing huge amount of damage to everything else. Have either Levi, Claw or Smiter in the back.

TF EXP 13: Earth unavailable, Can't change weather.
Use Underdog Cerb, Levi, Ress Pega and Ress Cerb/Inverse Claw/Smiter. By then, it should be easier for you to deal with.

TF EXP 14: Earth Unavailable, Can't change weather, Dual Duel
This can be a little tricky, but I'd start with either Underdog Cerb with Pewg or Ress Pega with Pewg. Have Underdog Cerb/Ress Pega in the back, as well as Smiter... I'm also pretty sure that Psychoe was a boss in this one.

TF EXP 15: You can only have 2 active monsters
And that's it! I have a few ones in my mind, but I'd suggest Eye of the Storm Pega and Underdog/Ress Cerb, Underdog/Ress Cerb and Levi or Eye of the Storm Pega with Levi. Bahamut is the last boss, so Pega can easily deal with it.

Off-topic #1: I used Behe (Barrier), Behe (Ress), Inval Seta, Intimidate Ignight, Inverse Claw and Taunt Pewgway to defeat TF EXP.

Off-topic #1: I'm jelly you have Cerberus. I want it so badly.

Hope this helps you a tiny bit. :)

Sincerely,

Shadowdragon (604) / Casta96 (604) / Cadurian (606)
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 am

Thanks alot! i have a lvl 50 taunt pewg so ill work it up and bet my claw and i should be good to go and i want behemoth more than cerb lol
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

CatchemAll

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Your first problem is having cunning on setanic

Return to General Discussion