FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:29 am

Help

1. Faerivy is known to be really helpful with mali and photo for oa and dd expert but will a poison point patta with photo pod lethal and poison leaves be a good sub because it will take ages for me to breed and capture faerivy and all
2. is champ good for expert with curse as it can reach around 330 hp and full def stat bets go 220 def 190 mdef?
3. what would you guys think of a favor whalorn with pod? its weaker than levi but is favor good enough to make it the same stage as levi? I have levi for dd but i really find favor interesting.
4. Im only on 7 boss essence for gryphion as raid bosses are too hard for me too find so is pod adapt neon good for oa?
5. What is a good place to farm to level up monsters and best bonuses? is there any other than BL - 11?
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:27 am

Re: Help

1) Faerivy has higher ATK and Speed, but it really has low DEF (185 DEF at S 60 if +60 via bets).
Because the monsters in higher Expert maps will even outspeed your fastest monster (due to the gap in Levels), Speed can be ignore most of the time.
That leaves HP and ATK only, the HP is roughly the same, 226 vs 220.
The ATK is the same, but Faerivys MATK is higher. Since there are only a few Plant Skills that are Magical, I don't think this'll be a problem.

tl;dr: I think Pattafly will do great as replacement for Faerivy, make sure you have Bolster as Talent though, as it is it's only real helpful Talent.

2) It might work, but there are definitely better alternatives, so I wouldn't use Champ. I have tried it before myself a couple of years ago, and it didn't work out that great.

3) If your Whalorn can survive long enough for Favor to become a factor, definitely go for Whalorn. Think of it as a graph:

Image is an example-only, do not use as detailed overview.

As you can see, both monsters used Power of Darkness in turn 1, and Leviathan is stronger than a Favor Whalorn in the beginning. But Favor will gradually build up and overpower Leviathan.
However, you have to keep in mind there's also the luck factor involved. If you get 6x MATK Boost on your ATK-only Whalorn, it won't do much :(.

4) If you don't think you'll be getting Gryphion anytime soon, go for Adaptability Neon, Force-III Rhor or Adrenaline Rhor. However, Gryphion is really worth it. Try saving your Boss Essence.

5) Normally, the best map EXP-wise would be the highest map you can 1hit KO comfortably in.
e.g. Deadly Desert-15 with a 100% 1hitting Hippogon.
For bonuses such as chests per map, I haven't been playing Maps in a looong time, so I could not tell :(. Perhaps farming Honor at 2v2 PvP and buy Gold Keys is a better time/reward alternative?
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: Help

Thanks for the informative reply koen :D i gues ill work on something else to have fun with curse maybe pewg or whalorn and ill stick to patta lol i guess i gotta start farming for a whole lotta runes for bolster, and i havent thought of farmingdd much lol butyeah ill use hippo for it ty. i 2v2 alot for them chests its fast and helpful lol btw my boss raid bosses take ages to come most of the time i only have an hour a day on this game so maybe a boss every 5 days and 2 bosses on weekends so estimate 40 weeks to get gryph hahaha but thanks koen! :D
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway

Return to General Discussion