FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Super love potion

<<

soiconcuame

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:49 am

Super love potion

Hi guys, i want to ask about super love potion. From the event that activity reward appeared, i dont see super love potion (blue potion) is not in the spin wheel anymore although in the reward list of DD team mode have it. In one week i dont see it anywhere. Can anyone show me where i can find it to breed. Thank u
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Re: Super love potion

Most of the Expert Maps will have Super Love Potions on the wheel. I'm not too sure about Veteran Maps, but I'm pretty sure the later ones (Sealed Space and up) also give the possibility to obtain Super Love Potions.

If this won't work as a solution, ask away! We'll find another solution ;).

Good luck!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

soiconcuame

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:04 am

i rush many expert map, but in recent weeks, from update 1.7, i never see any super love potion in the wheel. Please anyone confirm about this if you all meet same things.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:58 pm

I can confirm this. I've seen several Super Love Potions from spinning Expert Wheels.
If you're really desperate, you could always buy them in the Shop for 3600 Honor each. It's expensive, but you'll be able to get several Potions a day if you farm Honor.

[EDIT] - After a few Team Modes, I can also confirm Super Love Potions can be obtained from Deadly Desert Team Mode wheels.

<<

Anguirius

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Koenaj wrote:I can confirm this. I've seen several Super Love Potions from spinning Expert Wheels.
If you're really desperate, you could always buy them in the Shop for 3600 Honor each. It's expensive, but you'll be able to get several Potions a day if you farm Honor.

[EDIT] - After a few Team Modes, I can also confirm Super Love Potions can be obtained from Deadly Desert Team Mode wheels.

Just a question, but how do you farm Honor? If I'm right, you can only get it from PVP and the daily challenge. I can keep playing PVP all day, but once I hit 2000 points, I can no longer play bots. Once bots disappear, the Android server is pretty much dead. Is there another way to get Honor?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm

If you play 2v2 PvP, you'll get 60 Honor Points (at Player Level. 60) per match, and your score does not rise.
The only downside is that this has to be done with another live player, but if you're both down to farm for a couple of hours, you can get about 2K Honor in an hour.

A tip: The lower your score, the easier monsters you face, so I recommend to keep your score below 1700 to maintain an easy farming experience :)!

<<

Rusty1

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 am

I have to agree with soiconcuame, super love potions have become extremely hard to obtain since the introduction of the Magic Matrix Stones. Personally I could care less, because unless Haypi comes out with some new legendary scrolls I'm pretty much done with breeding s class monsters. However, this imbalance of availability is going to create huge future problems for players that are trying to synthesize S class legendary scrolls. Haypi needs to address this problem soon, or risk seeing more players quit due to frustration. Leave the activity chests, magic stones and advanced chests on the wheel and just replace the silver chests, 1 essence of wisdom or silver coins spots with super love potions, on the later team mode levels. Problem solved.

Return to General Discussion