FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Well this place hasn't changed at all...

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Well this place hasn't changed at all...

Gone for more than a year and barely anything changed, sure I logged on a few times to the game just to see what's up. Anyways, with the new update I'm just laughing in my little corner. As a game studio, Haypi is on par with Ubisoft at the moment. This update is such a hodgepodge of a joke, my god if only Haypi had some faith; this game was incredibly fun back in the day, now it only caters to the unlucky few who manage to download this version over Lost Tower. The amount of neglect shown to this game is palpable. It was what, 24/48 hours when the update was released and everyone was forced to download it, only to be told there is no available patch? Whatever, I don't care this update is useless for anyone who has completed all bronze scenes (I think that's what they were called). I have a blank space of 50 in my inventory. I have over 800 poke balls ** I mean capture cards - or are we done talking about the trend of pokemon rip offs? I was told I had too many monsters to catch any damn more - WTF?! I have 140 unique monsters and have bred most of them, what in the hell are you doing limiting me even further by not even being able to have breeding pairs? I miss the days of Lupa running the show, Shreik being that new monster and Flight was THE nuke. Then again, I was younger, but this game had more promise too.

/rant. Anyways if Will or Kanger see this, hey nice to know you guys still play this, I'll add a "nostalgia" pic of something removed.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (447.46 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
Over
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Re: Well this place hasn't changed at all...

Lol random ass rant
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 am

Re: Well this place hasn't changed at all...

Hey Tar nice to meet you again but i dont play anymore months ago now.
I was loyal enough to this game so i stopped being a stupid to think Haypi will ever care about their old games which made them what they are now.
I was always complaining cause i had reasons for and then i got fed up but now after the update they deserve to get critized again!
Other games do daily events if there is no update coming in the near future but Haypi is too greedy...haypi reminds me to Glu, Ubisoft and other companies who are bigger and more greedy. Haypi is learning from them.

Return to General Discussion