FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unfairly Banned Accounts

<<

Cobramelt__

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 am

Re: Unfairly Banned Accounts

I agree this is very unfair if this happened to me I would be outraged I wouldn't have know that I wasn't suppose to collect the rewards now Im glad I didn't earn enought points I wouldn't have know and that would have gotten me a ban and even after this unfair ban you get your rewards taken away...

Please explain how this is fair to the People who were clueless on the glitch
<<

Kanger

Baron

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:39 am

Agreed, Cobramelt. The people who were punished were the most loyal players who actually invested the 4+ hours to earn 1,000 points. I believe that most people would not have known that the second set of rewards was a glitch, given that we get additional rewards after server resets routinely, and no one is penalized for collecting those rewards.

Out of habit, I clear my rewards in the reward center any time I see anything in there. I would expect that most people do the same.

In fact, Haypi always tells you to take your rewards so that you do not lose them as part of the daily reset.

Now, Haypi wants to penalize you (and very harshly) for what they tell you to do.

Ridiculous actions and rationale on the part of Haypi.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:18 am

Kanger wrote:Agreed, Cobramelt. The people who were punished were the most loyal players who actually invested the 4+ hours to earn 1,000 points. I believe that most people would not have known that the second set of rewards was a glitch, given that we get additional rewards after server resets routinely, and no one is penalized for collecting those rewards.

Out of habit, I clear my rewards in the reward center any time I see anything in there. I would expect that most people do the same.

In fact, Haypi always tells you to take your rewards so that you do not lose them as part of the daily reset.

Now, Haypi wants to penalize you (and very harshly) for what they tell you to do.

Ridiculous actions and rationale on the part of Haypi.

I think i would have to say that 99% of you guys are loyal! For sticking it out this long with out updates and/or decent support response? Yea, the loyalty that you guys had should have made haypi realize they are wrong. I dont know what all went on ingame, only from what I read here and my experience when I played HM. It sounds like "Male Cow Feces"

Maybe they did it to cull out the player population so they can delete the game? Hrrm I hope not!! HM, HD, and TLT all have potential to be great games, if they would just let them be great and listen to the players. Could have been big big money makers I think.

I wish you guys luck, I believe if my acct got banned like that for their mistake, Some nice emails would fly to not only Haypi, but to Apple as well. (hint)

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Kanger

Baron

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Well, Haypi still has not restored the legitimately earned magic stones back to the unfairly banned accounts, but responded to a message from one of those accounts as follows:

"Hi, Sorry for the delay in my reply! The problem has been fixed already. Vikings Haypi Team"

If Haypi really thinks "The problem has been fixed already" when they have failed or refused to return the legitimately earned magic stones Haypi stole from these players, Haypi has no clue and no concern whatsoever for its most loyal players.

After the hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars ($$$) many of these players have put into this game, this is how they are treated by Haypi?

It should not be that difficult to restore these magic stones to these players, but Haypi won't lift a finger to do anything about it. I guess we aren't worth even a few minutes of a programmer's time. So lame!
<<

Generic_Name

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:48 am

Well...on the plus side, I have so much more free time now at least! :roll:
<<

Kanger

Baron

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:49 am

Generic, haha. So true!

Still no response from Haypi in this string of discussion.

I assume they don't care, as usual.
Previous

Return to General Discussion