FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Update 1.7.0

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:15 am

Re: Update 1.7.0

Hi all,

We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. The version 1.7 was already approved in the Apple AppStore as we kicked off the server maintenance. The team's now checking with Apple for more info. Please refer to our announcement system for up-to-date news.

I've quoted the newest announcement here and again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Dear Monster Trainers,

Haypi Monster Version 1.7 server maintenance was completed at 8:00 AM on Jan 7th(Thursday). Please first download version 1.7 so as to enter the game and enjoy the new content.

However, there seems to be a delay in the app store that we cannot see the new version now. Please be patient and stay tuned.

Meanwhile, we will keep close attention to the app store and let you know as soon as there is any update.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and appreciate your unwavering support very much.

Monster Support Team
<<

lucky29_325

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 am

Same problem here. Do you guys still use the old iOS version ? Maybe that's a possible reason ?
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:42 am

So now the update is live for normal Hm who wants to explain the changes to us poor Venide folk who won't get it for a few more days. Keonaj now is your time to shine.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:40 pm

dggamer wrote:So now the update is live for normal Hm who wants to explain the changes to us poor Venide folk who won't get it for a few more days. Keonaj now is your time to shine.

Alright, here we go :mrgreen:! :

The Daily Rewards are points you can get by completing tasks. The current tasks are:

Spin the Wheel once. (5 points)
Spend 1 coin on Respin. (10 points)
Capture 1 monster. (15 points)

At the end of each daily cycle (not the same as daily reset!) you can get the following:

1000 Points : 25 Gold Coins
3000 Points : 50 Gold Coins
9000 Points : 130 Gold Coins

The player with the most Points will get 450 Gold Coins!

The Gift Boxes are just bundles of items, with a combined total value of $99.99.
They seem to change the bundle every hour? week? There's a timer next to them, so I don't know yet, as it hasn't changed :P.

I'm not to sure what the Magic Matrix system is, but it appears to be a more advanced betting system, where you need to find / collect items and then put them in a grid to get stat bonuses.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you so you say the top player gets 450 coins is that weekly or what? Shouldn't be too hard there's only 3 people on my server hahaha is that everything doesn't seem like much to me.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:08 pm

I like the easy way to get coins that generous of them. They mentioned special activitys after the update to? Could you elaborate on that or have they not started yet? Also 3000 points will be easy haha monster+spin=20x 150 seal cards which loads of us have then should be a piece of pi.ss. Could you show me some screenshots of embedding system wondering how hard it will be to get for example my cerbs speed raised. Thanks again always helpful.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 pm

As far as I'm concerned, it's daily, as it's being called Daily Rewards. Don't yet quote me on it though.

I don't know anything about the special activities yet. Sorry :(.
Also - 150 Seal Cards will be great for a couple of days, but it gets harder when you run low :D.

The image that has been added to access the Embedding System:

The UI of the Embedding System:

The drawing of one of the Stones:

PS : The Daily Rewards can be found under the Activity tab ;).

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Yea I assumed but 450 coins daily seems a bit too good to be true for me haha I'll get Pegasus and baha finally and add speed to my current OEL etc. You're right about the seal cards but you can always farm them although it will take effort. If only we could spend prestige.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Interesting I like adding stats. Where do you get the stones daily spins or what? I assume the higher stones are on the later maps like Bl expert but that's me just speculating.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:51 pm

I have no clue, I haven't spent too much time on Haypi since the update went live, it launched in the middle of the night and I only just got home :?.
I'll post more as soon as I have more information available! Perhaps someone else can give additional info?

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion