FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Christmas SPECIAL? Haypi Staff do you care about us?

<<

Akaiyou_489

Post Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 am

Christmas SPECIAL? Haypi Staff do you care about us?

So, will haypi make this an exceptional christmas for haypi monster players? I think it's about time we get 2,000 gold for dedication bearing with this game through thick and thin.

It is clear that the game will not be receiving further big updates, so let us get big gold bonus and enjoy the little time we have left until game shuts down.

Or make BIG chance of receiving OEL for those who have enough gold to buy, to guarantee them or very close to guarantee and oel when breaking egg.

Christmas 2014, Haipy Monster staff this is YOUR opportunity to make your loyal fanbase happy again.
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Christmas SPECIAL? Haypi Staff do you care about us?

Blackmailing a gaming company with your so-called "support" isn't going to get you anywhere. You say they should give you something or you'll remain unhappy and most likely quit right? That means you haven't really been there for the game through thick and thin. I've been playing Haypi games before Monster was even created. I've seen the high points and the low points in Haypi. It's a fantastic company who has made many hundreds of thousands if not millions of players all around the world happily compete in a multitude of challenging player interactive games. Instead of making demands this Christmas season, how about making some thankful comments. Those will get you a whole lot further than hatred.

Merry Christmas,
Legit333

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:25 pm

LOL

Of course Haypi is a wonderful company

Thank you Haypi for making Games which last one year then you quit supporting them and switch to make new games ..ehm i mean new cows.

After these thankful words Haypi will start doing updates for Haypi Monster
For Sure :D

Its good to be here in this forums, always sth to laugh
<<

LoKie_annon

Citizen

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:46 pm

We'll hallo hallo!
Thank you Akaiyou and since u posted this I might as we'll say THANK U HAYPI FOR THE MANY MANY UPDATES YOU HAVE OFEERED US THE LAST 2 years <3<3<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU HAYPI!
No update for 2 years ! Yay are we supposed to be happy "support" are we? Should we be freaking thanks full <3
Would u mind spending some of the millions and millions of freaking dollars you gain in maybe making an update or add something new ! We hae supported you for too long ! And u just keep giving us crap ! Am I wrong! And I can't see the point y U legit333 that u have been playing the game for so long reply to Akaiyou saying that we should be freaking thankful! Are u ok with you mind! Your pocket is full and you are still not pleased! How about bringing u some girls too to please yourself aswell! (Said girl because I am polite) ! We'll u wanna know something sometime you will have no one to support you ! We are te jerks believing u could change , other then that I love u <3

Best Regards
LoKie <3<3<3
<<

Akaiyou_489

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Blackmailing?

You have a very veeery broad definition of the word Blackmail.

Do you call the police when someone says 'if you work for me, i will pay you'?
And say that you are being blackmailed to work for $?

You are utterly ridiculous.

You claim that you are the only true legit fan of haypi company because you stick with them through thick and thin unlike the rest of us. You have been here with them even before Haypi Monster. You think this makes you certified? If we are all trapped in a sinking ship and you (not being the Captain of the ship) are the only one to not abandon ship, to not try and escape, does this make you the bravest? Because you have been with this ship so long that you wont leave it? Sounds like either an idiot, masochist or suicide prone jackass talking.

Praise gets us rewarded? Praise needs to be earned to my understanding. What makes you think that Haypi company is above the need to EARN it's praise? Every other company has to earn praise and approval, even companies that have been around for decades. If microsoft and apple would stop updating and improving their systems back in the 80s would they still be regarded highly and profitable? If McDonald's didn't constantly market and improve due to customer backlash would we still have Super Sized meals? If a corporation doesn't take precautions to not cause massive pollution and ruin the enviorment, would they still be in business? The point here being...the customer is always right. A company that doesn't care to maintain good relations with it's customers/supporters is not a good company. You think otherwise...

Maybe you should've reconsidered and seen the light humor in my original post, ive been around long enough to know as the rest of us here know that Haypi Company makes new games and abandons old ones fumbling the ball over and over again losing potential business in decent games that they already established that can still bring in revenue. So my post was satirical in nature, poking fun at the whole concept because if there's one thing that Haypi Company has been very consistent about is in delivering an overwhelming lack of updates and fun events for a long long time, as well as abandoning games in order to bring a new game that they'll only support for about a year.

You are utterly pwned.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Although there is nothing wrong with an argument, I'm stopping this right here, before it gets out of hand.

I hope you guys understand.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

LoKie_annon

Citizen

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:16 pm

<3 but how can u not reply to that crap ? Hey koen glad seeing you on hm1 today but I didn't have time to chat with you cause u left unfortunately , anyway Peace <3
Merry Late Christmas Legit333 <3<3<3

Return to General Discussion