FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HELP PLEASE!

<<

Culius

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 pm

HELP PLEASE!

I'm level 39 on server 604, I logged in on a different account on server 602.
I was going to give that account away so I said in the world chat the username & the pw of the account. Of course a guy logged in on that account. So it said 'Connection lost, please log in again'. I was going to login on the account in server 604 but it said that the password was incorrect. I tried a few times (the password is correct!). I retrieved the password and the password was just the same as I filled in!

Like this:

Username: Culius
Password: ********

I redownloaded the app, tried to change the password but no succes. :(
PLEASE HELP.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Have you tried logging in from a different device? If you don't have one i don't mind trying I'm on Venide so I don't have the original app anyway. not sure what the problem is to be honest. If you can log onto the forum with the details then it should be fine log out and see if you can log into forum. Maybe message support as well.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 am

Hi Culius,

If someone else logged in your account when you are in the game, you'll get booted out and receive the "Connection lost, please log in again" notification. It's frowned upon if you post your password and account info in public (such as chatroom, bbs, forum...). Please NEVER give any personal info away to other players to avoid any possible breaching about your privacy.

Please send an inquiry to monstersupport@haypi.com, give us a brief description about your issue and the account that encountered the issue, we'll check and get back to you with corresponding suggestions.

If you've registered the account with a valid email, you can retrieve your password and reset your password here: http://www.haypi.mobi/gm/index.php?action=001

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Culius wrote:I'm level 39 on server 604, I logged in on a different account on server 602.
I was going to give that account away so I said in the world chat the username & the pw of the account. Of course a guy logged in on that account. So it said 'Connection lost, please log in again'. I was going to login on the account in server 604 but it said that the password was incorrect. I tried a few times (the password is correct!). I retrieved the password and the password was just the same as I filled in!

Like this:

Username: Culius
Password: ********

I redownloaded the app, tried to change the password but no succes. :(
PLEASE HELP.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:02 pm

The problem was that his other account which he didn't give away couldn't be logged into the giving away of the old one wasn't a problem. You guys really need some English classes Jesus about as helpful as a brick wall.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Culius

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 pm

It's fixed thanks.

Return to General Discussion