FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Legendary Monster Scrolls

<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 am

Legendary Monster Scrolls

Hey guys I'm just wondering, have any of you ever gotten 2 of the same gendered legendary monsters from synching? a few people said that I'm guaranteed to get the opposite gender second time synthesizing, a few also said synthesizing has a Male after Female pattern. is any of this true? Koenaj whats your take on this?
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Re: Legendary Monster Scrolls

It works like this the scrolls will alternate in gender if you get from the same place. So say you got two sneopard scrolls from Bl veteran they would be opposite genders when synthed. But if they aren't from the same place then there is a chance they won't be opposite gender. If you got two from the recent activity event they will be opposite gender or if you got say two gryphions. But if you got one from maps like say a spherix then got a second spherix scroll from the decent activity then the scroll from the activity won't defiantly be the right gender although you could get lucky. Hope this helps if you have any further questions I'll be happy to help.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

That's good to know, learned something new.

I was under the impression that if you synth them back to back you'd always get a male and a female. Which is what i've been doing for a while now.

And i think maybe a bit further research? because this method has not failed me yet even when getting them from different places i always get a male and female but i purposely WAIT until i have 2 scrolls before synth (unless it's a monster that im unlikely to get 2 of)

But this could also mean that ive been getting extremely lucky I'm not ruling that possibility out.

Typically I will collect essence of life, and wait until i land a scroll for a monster i dont have (epic scrolls typically) and i'd get this scroll from Gold Chest, or Rewards Roulette or some other means. After getting 1 scroll i'd go into Shop and buy a second scroll with my essense of life and then collect the monsters for both synths and do them back to back and i have 100% success rate getting opposite gender monsters this way.

Any time that i have synthesized 1 scroll for a monster and then done a different monster, I have run the risk of getting same gender (which is why i stopped synthesizing as soon as i got a scroll)

So it may be worth looking into.
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 am

Trust me I have experimented it defiantly depends on where you get the scroll from. Doing them back to back doesn't make a difference why would the time between synths make a difference also what would the max time you could wait before your scroll had a chance to become the wrong gender. I can positively say the scrolls work that way. Me and my friends figured it out a while ago. Most common example is people not getting the right gender out of activity scrolls. I myself have two male plantos.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Hey Espada, sorry for the late response, been busy now that school has started again.

From what I have tested back in the 'ol days, it appeared that using Males only will result in a female synthesis, and Females only will result in a male synthesis.
I have also tried the other method of using two scrolls at once (made sure the synthesized monsters were both gendered) and I got two of the same genders multiple times whereas the same gender synthesizis hasn't failed me once so far in my entire Haypi life.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Gender of ingredients doesn't make a difference. Trust me I'm right on this one haha it all depends on how you aquire the scroll.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 am

When I played I always used the 2 scrolls back to back method. It worked for me 100% of the time, no matter if I used mixed components on each. Now I will say this, I could not say if I got the scrolls from same places or not. Can not remember. It's interesting what dggamer is saying though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Nice work dggamer finding that out. :)

Signature design by Stavey
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:14 am

Thanks for the replies guys, i just synthed a Hippogon breeding pair back to back... Now i hope i get the right gender Setanic
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:29 am

-Espada- wrote:Thanks for the replies guys, i just synthed a Hippogon breeding pair back to back... Now i hope i get the right gender Setanic

Grats!!
and good luck on Setanic! When I did my Setanic I just used all S components. Same with my Hippo. :)

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:50 pm

What ddgamer is saying interestes me aswell but i sitll hold that the back to back method works.

I have tried it and got 100% success rate with scrolls coming from different sources. In fact yesterday i made pampurred, flicker AND bragga by buying a scroll from shop and getting the other scroll from team mode or challenges.

100% success of getting breeding pair.

I think perhaps there are more than one way to breed successfully.

The 'same gender ingredients' thing has not worked out for me, I am an old school player and i heard the same rumor ages ago and tried it out, it seemed to work 2 or 3 times and then it failed a few times and i realize this was not it.

I have on the other hand synthesized at the very MINIMUM 50+ monsters back to back and gotted 100% success rate breeding pair.
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi
Next

Return to General Discussion