FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Legendary Monster Scrolls

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Re: Legendary Monster Scrolls

Not just me who found this out credit goes to my friends to who are experienced players. Hippo is one of those monsters which you can't get wrong as you only get it from essence of life shop so. When you get two from there it's always opposite gender. :) setanic is very different although I wish you luck all the same.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 pm

dggamer wrote:Not just me who found this out credit goes to my friends to who are experienced players. Hippo is one of those monsters which you can't get wrong as you only get it from essence of life shop so. When you get two from there it's always opposite gender. :) setanic is very different although I wish you luck all the same.

Oh i see, i guess then the same applies to getting 2 Grypheon scrolls via boss essencess, right? Also if i were to get a female Setanic from my activity scroll and i was super lucky to find another one in another activity would that guarantee a male Setanic?
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 am

Exactly you can't mess gryphion up either. Unless you can get it from activity chest?... I forget if he's on the list or not. But yea if you spend 400 essence you get a breeding pair. Same applies with setanic if you get both from chests. If you get one from BL expert then you will need luck to get right gender.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Just got a Setanic Breeding pair!!!
HD - Server 2 (101)

<<

donimic

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:19 pm

I have received the same gender monsters from scrolls, both obtained in a vet wheel.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:05 am

Nah I'm doubting you have same monster from the vet wheel? You show me one case of someone getting a same gender hippos/ gryphions from there first two. You sure you didn't get one of the scrolls from a gold chest or something?
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm

For the record, during the Rare monster scroll activity, i was able to get 9 of the 10 scrolls. I one of all the monsters available, so basically i had half a breeding pair. All the monsters i synthesized were opposite gendered and i didnt synthesize anything in between. So in other words i synthesized 9 opposte gendered monsters. What do ya'll make of this? Is this a coincidence?
HD - Server 2 (101)

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:52 pm

You saying you got 9 scrolls from the activity chest? WTf I do to believe that. What you're describing is probability if you had half a breeding pair for each one then surely they will alternate in genders there's no law saying the first must be male or whatever. But the second one you get from the same place will be opposite to your original whether that means male or female. As far as I know it's just a 50% chance when it comes to the gender of your first synth of a pair.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 pm

dggamer wrote:You saying you got 9 scrolls from the activity chest? WTf I do to believe that. What you're describing is probability if you had half a breeding pair for each one then surely they will alternate in genders there's no law saying the first must be male or whatever. But the second one you get from the same place will be opposite to your original whether that means male or female. As far as I know it's just a 50% chance when it comes to the gender of your first synth of a pair.

The scrolls werent from activity chests. They were just on the wheel. Im talking about the event on Easter where lower TM levels gave Lambush, Angel, Crispy, Shadow, Glider, and others as a reward. But yeah i did have half the breeding pair for the 9 i got. It just seems odd that they were all the right gender, considering i got 1 scroll form the activity and the other by having caught enough monsters of a certain element. But like u said i might have just gotten lucky 9 times in a row.
HD - Server 2 (101)

Previous

Return to General Discussion