FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

*poison stack* and more...

<<

madarao

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:17 am

*poison stack* and more...

dear everyone...
for lethal powder...does it only can be stack twice? if cast for the third time..it will increase the severity or just wasting pp?
i already upgrade to plus 1...currently just use one pp for one monster...but if i cast more will it be stacked?

malicious...does malicious effect been stacked each time it been activated or just twice? will in increase the severity of the poison damage if stacked more than 2 times?

what does swindle+1 do?

and i read before...5pp skills that deal 90 damage basis been reduced to 3pp after upgrade to +6...does it still apply now?

thanks in advance...
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:01 am

Re: *poison stack* and more...

madarao wrote:
what does swindle+1 do?

and i read before...5pp skills that deal 90 damage basis been reduced to 3pp after upgrade to +6...does it still apply now?

thanks in advance...

Swindle +1 goes from hitting 1 opponent to hitting both in dual duel

The pp of skills at +6 has never been reduced to 3pp, 90 dmg. It was a rumor started back in beginning or was a bug but they all stay at the original pp when upgraded to +6.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:16 am

Re: *poison stack* and more...

Lethal powder without upgrades can stack twice. Lethal powder+1 doesn't stack and deals the same effect as two doses of normal lethal powder effectively saving you a turn if you +1. Pretty sure malicious works the same way except you can't upgrade it. So if it goes off twice severe poison and once normal poison. Poison point 1/2 only effect the attacker with normal poison which is why malicious is a better talent.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.

Return to General Discussion