FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

weird random encounter. what happened?

<<

carlosdanger

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:43 pm

weird random encounter. what happened?

I was playing team mode of sealed space. I entered a battle. Not sure what I landed on. I was eating breakfast while I was playing. The battlefield was a green field like jungle instead of sealed space. And a weird critter monster with dollar sign bling appeared. He was kinda like a chipmunk. I has 2x and auto on though so he was quickly killed while I stared in puzzlement. Anyone know who the gangster chipmunk is? Or how I encountered him?

Edit: the forest battle is a bug. I have been able to recreate it. I face random monsters including rare ones. I can't catch the rare ones though. It doesn't have to be sealed space. The game just has to crash and then recover. Where do I submit bug reports?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Re: weird random encounter. what happened?

The monster you've encountered is Cheeky, and he can rarely be found in any map. You can even fight Level. 80 Cheeky's in the later Expert levels :lol:!

I wouldn't be too bothered about the change in aesthetics of the environment. The same thing happens when you lose connection and reconnect while still in a match. The Jungle theme is simply the first in-line, so that gets picked first after a crash.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Koenaj wrote:The monster you've encountered is Cheeky, and he can rarely be found in any map. You can even fight Level. 80 Cheeky's in the later Expert levels :lol:!

I wouldn't be too bothered about the change in aesthetics of the environment. The same thing happens when you lose connection and reconnect while still in a match. The Jungle theme is simply the first in-line, so that gets picked first after a crash.

How is the crashing now a days? in TLT it has got worse since they did a maintenance last week. Just curious if it was across all the games

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:05 am

Nope, I don't crash on Haypi Monsters :?.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Return to General Discussion