FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stupid idea

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Stupid idea

Why on earth are they making a new server? If there's one thing we don't need it's a new server the ones which exist are empty so why make a new one and spread people out even more. Also what I.diot decided to reward people for getting to level 25 in 6 days that isn't even possible maybe if you spammed gold coins every day for a few hours but really what a stupid thing to put on the activity. Just goes to show that haypi management are totally out of touch with the players. I doubt anyone will even join that new server. Really annoys me that they would focus time on something so unneeded when we need things like updates etc. Support please don't bother replying to this comment your responses are unhelpful and infuriating.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Culius

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Re: Stupid idea

dggamer wrote:Why on earth are they making a new server? If there's one thing we don't need it's a new server the ones which exist are empty so why make a new one and spread people out even more. Also what I.diot decided to reward people for getting to level 25 in 6 days that isn't even possible maybe if you spammed gold coins every day for a few hours but really what a stupid thing to put on the activity. Just goes to show that haypi management are totally out of touch with the players. I doubt anyone will even join that new server. Really annoys me that they would focus time on something so unneeded when we need things like updates etc. Support please don't bother replying to this comment your responses are unhelpful and infuriating.

Indeed, don't give us a new server give us an update or a server merge. Just do something that'll make the servers more active!
I hope Haypi see this.

Culius, a level 39 (and a half) on server 604
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Guys, pls accept the fact that Haypi Co do not care about Community.
They saw this Game got less $ outcome and now they want to boost outcome
by adding new Server. Its just business. They already forgot us years now. They kept adding contents just for increasing $$$ and milk ppl.
Maybe they read our topics just to laugh again in their poor life.
<<

Culius

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm

MasterWill wrote:Guys, pls accept the fact that Haypi Co do not care about Community.
They saw this Game got less $ outcome and now they want to boost outcome
by adding new Server. Its just business. They already forgot us years now. They kept adding contents just for increasing $$$ and milk ppl.
Maybe they read our topics just to laugh again in their poor life.

Whatever dude.
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:27 pm

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi

Return to General Discussion