FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hippogon

<<

dooboosoda

Beginner

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Hippogon

So I've read some of the posts on hippogon. Some say it sucks, others say it's good. These are quite old posts, so I'd like to get an updated response on Hippogon for ladder use.

Hippogon (Tech II)
POD
Frenzied Attack
Boulder (to counter fire and lightning)
Poison Leaves (to counter Earth and Water)

How good is a hippogon against an OEL like minotaur or Fenrir?
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Hippogon

Hippogon is more of a map monster. I only use it for maps now since it can't compare to most of the other legendaries. It has a low chance on beating OELs, especially ones with weather. Try to make your Hippo a map build and use other elemental monsters(ones that benefit from weather) in the ladder
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:41 am

To answer your question about whether he sucks or is a strong monster: It's a good starting legendary, but it is one of the weakest Legendaries. That doesn't change the fact that it's a Legendary and stronger than most Epics.

Other than that, SnackCity's post should suffice with all the information you need.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 am

Koenaj wrote:To answer your question about whether he sucks or is a strong monster: It's a good starting legendary, but it is one of the weakest Legendaries. That doesn't change the fact that it's a Legendary and stronger than most Epics.

Other than that, SnackCity's post should suffice with all the information you need.

Yaaaayyyyyyyy. That made me happy!
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:47 am

It can work ok in ladder. I used it a long time ago and it did me well like any monster if it has max bets and moves then it will be strong. Although as Keonaj rightly says it isn't as good as the other scroll legends. Can also be good for PvP though max it's defence and give it soak and lethal powder+1 will beat most legends 1:1 with that set up.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.

Return to General Discussion