FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Petition For An Update

<<

Haliytsel

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:25 am

Re: Petition For An Update

Fake or not we all need to try this, thank you SprawlingOak i forwarded your petition to many players from my server we have at least 20 people in this from my server and they will tell more people, it's time haypi did some more you have to agree with that koen, it's worth to try than to not.
I, Haliytsel, hereby make it known that [I] am a willing participant in the signing of this petition, and that [I] will not be satisfied until Haypi has delivered an adequate update for the original Haypi Monsters app.

I, Haliytsel, do solemnly offer my signature towards the hopes Haypi will respond with the same love and dedication it's fanbase and players give daily unto Haypi's continued success; and that any blatant disregard or attempt to ignore this petition will lead me, and any fellow petitioners, to abruptly quit our investing in a company that is uninterested in meeting the basic needs and requests of it's players and participants.

-Haliytsel
Server 48: S Legendaries: Fenrir, Bahamut, Gryphion, Setanic, Leviathan, Angelo.
S Epic: Clawpard, Neon, Pewgway, Ignitemare, Scythe, Brawny, Draconius, Smiter, Pattafly, Cygness, Meniss, Flight, Rhor.
<<

Articuno3

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 am

hi i need a bahamut , pega and ,levi and all the oels because i accidently got rid of all my monsters and people hacked me
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

Hi Arcticuno1,

You can send an e-mail to monstersupport@haypi.com and ask for a mal-operation service, this restores a monster you accidentally sacrificed or lost. However, you need to know that they first have to verify if you actually had those monsters in the first place.

The case is that if you have accidentally made the operation, for Haypi Monster players, you have a chance to restore your mal-operation. You can restore up to 3 item(s) or monster(s) which have been accidentally disenchanted or sacrificed within 30 days (counted back from the date you apply for Haypi Monster Restoration Service). However you need to know that the next availability of the Service won't come until 6 months later.

Best of luck, and I hope you'll get your monsters back!

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Articuno3

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 am

Petition For An Update

:twisted: [url]:cry: :? :x :evil:[/url]
<<

Articuno3

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 am

exuse me .Do u think U can put updates and Chests and legandary monster for free???! :!:
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 am

I highly doubt we'll get the Event Chests and Legendary monsters for free, they are obtained through hard work and/or spending Gold Coins.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

If your account really did get hacked and all your OELs and whatever got sacrificed then you can perform a full account restore and support will return everything. they did this for me months ago. My OEls all got sacrificed haha. I know Keonaj mentioned being able to restore 3 but you can get them all back with items if you ask for it. Although if it happens again after that then they are gone for good.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Potatoes4382

Citizen

Post Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Articuno3 wrote:hi i need a bahamut , pega and ,levi and all the oels because i accidently got rid of all my monsters and people hacked me

Don't expect to receive a legendary for free... :|
Previous

Return to General Discussion