FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login Issue Addressed! (May 15th)

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Sun May 18, 2014 3:47 am

Login Issue Addressed! (May 15th)

Dear Players,

The login issue was solved days ago as Haypi and our service provider had been burning the midnight oil to work on it (May. 15th 18:00:00 GMT). We are sorry to hear about northern San Diego County is currently suffering from brush fires. And we cross our fingers for all people there.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you've encountered. The compensation solution is estimated to be ready this Monday and we’ll keep you posted.

Our mailbox are flooded at the moment, however, we'll try our best to get back to inquiries in time order as soon as possible. We would appreciate a lot if you can spare us more patience and refrain yourselves from sending the same inquiries repeatedly.

Thank you for your unwavering understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Relevant News:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... tml#page=1
<<

bradl13

Post Mon May 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Re: Login Issue Addressed! (May 15th)

I still cant log in with my account with monster world, ive force closed game restarted phone. Nothing. Logged in with this account when I started haypi monsters but what about all I paid for and the other account?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue May 20, 2014 4:40 am

Try re-downloading the game, that seems to have helped for a few others.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

haypibob22

Post Thu May 22, 2014 1:39 am

My account keeps saying user doesn't exsist
<<

jusjus

Post Fri May 23, 2014 2:48 am

Had my username and password sent to my email, yet when I try to sign in it says user doesn't exist. Will this be fixed anytime soon?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 9:04 am

haypibob22 wrote:My account keeps saying user doesn't exsist

Hi haypibob22,

Your account is in s3101, that's on Haypi Monster's official Google Play client version. There's no accessibility problem with your account, please confirm that you've logged in with the correct client version and try again.

Best,
Angela
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 9:05 am

jusjus wrote:Had my username and password sent to my email, yet when I try to sign in it says user doesn't exist. Will this be fixed anytime soon?

Hi jusjus,

Your account is in s3203 on Monster Wartune client version. It's a different application from Haypi Monster. There's no accessibility problem with your account. Please make sure that you've logged in the correct client version and try again .

Best,
Angela
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 9:06 am

bradl13 wrote:I still cant log in with my account with monster world, ive force closed game restarted phone. Nothing. Logged in with this account when I started haypi monsters but what about all I paid for and the other account?

Hi bradl13,

Your account is in s3101, that's on Haypi Monster's official Google Play client version. There's no accessibility problem with your account, please confirm that you've logged in with the correct client version and try again.

Best,
Angela
<<

Morgana

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 am

Cannot login to Haypi Monster (Dec 28 2016)

I cannot login to haypi monster with my username and password for the game on my android phone. Everytime I try it says "Login timedout" and goes back to the log in screen without letting me log into the game making me hit start over and over and over again.

The things Ive tried:

1. Updating Haypi Monster on my phone through Google Play Store (no updates available, I have current up to date version)

2. Updating all other things on my phone (my phone is fully updated and working with all other things games apps programs and services)

3. Reinstalling the game from scratch and re downloading it.

4. Going to "My Account" on the start up screen and attempting to re sign in again fresh with my account and server (3103) username and password. (I have not changed my password for MONTHS of playing this game and I know my password, otherwise, obviously, I wouldnt be able to login to this website forum). Signing in afresh does nothing either.

Can anyone in support please let me know whats going on and if this error will be addressed and fixed soon please or just acknowledge that this is going on for server 3103? Thank you. Ive invested a lot of time and MONEY into this game. Over 200 USD paid for gold coins. I do NOT want to lose my game progress or my account! Or I will be asking for all my money back from this company.
I hope this issue is resolved soon. :/

EDIT: Now its saying "Connection failed. Please log in again".

PS: There is NOTHING wrong with my internet, router, modem, or phone. This should not be happening to me as everything is updated and my phone and net works fine with all other things.Haypi Monster was working fine just a day ago and now I cannot even login to my account to play because it keeps having connection errors and pushing me back to the start menu to press start.

EDIT 2:
I am missing out on all the Holiday Christmas and New Years special event dailies, items, chests, and rewards because of all this! Will I be reimbursed for this loss and have all these items I missed for the past three days now sent to my account in the mail???? :/

~Morgana
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~
<<

MorganaBunny

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 am

Not able to log into my main account: Morgana
Not because of server errors or because of an in game bug, but because I have forgotten my password and need to be able to RESET my password and have the reset link set to my main accounts email address: morganatwist@yahoo.com

PLEASE give me a password reset link so I can make a new password and get back into my main account. I am using this side account to access the forums and report this to get help from admins/support!
I dont know how to initiate a password reset sent to my email address so I can change the password to something I know and can remember.

The only reason I am even able to still get into my main account is because my phone has remembered the old password so I can still log in but I DONT KNOW IT. I dont remember! If my phone data ever got erased or admins here logged me out of my account on my phone ID NEVER BE ABLE TO GET BACK IN!

PLEASE HELP!

~Morgana
~:THIS ACCOUNT IS AN ALT FOR CONTACTING ADMINS:~
Next

Return to General Discussion