FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Breeding Branches?

<<

Haliytsel

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Breeding Branches?

For anyone who has more monsters on wait because breeding is so slow you'd understand me. I have many monsters on hold to breed, and with the cooldown being 10 hours it is just taking too long to do anything, i understand that with shortening the time and opening more branches for example the training branches, to make breeding much less time consuming people would have S easier. But if the breeding was limited to 1different kind of monster per branch that would cancel out the Abuse of the system i believe. Besides those of us who are VIP5 deserve more than others dont you think? Chests and keys were not really to our benefit 2 more training spots do help a little no more than a run in OA though, and extra ladder battles, heck sometimes i dont even bother with ladder anymore so its not like it benefits me in any way. I just want this to reach Haypi so any support would help, thanks everyone.
Server 48: S Legendaries: Fenrir, Bahamut, Gryphion, Setanic, Leviathan, Angelo.
S Epic: Clawpard, Neon, Pewgway, Ignitemare, Scythe, Brawny, Draconius, Smiter, Pattafly, Cygness, Meniss, Flight, Rhor.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Breeding Branches?

Haliytsel wrote:For anyone who has more monsters on wait because breeding is so slow you'd understand me. I have many monsters on hold to breed, and with the cooldown being 10 hours it is just taking too long to do anything, i understand that with shortening the time and opening more branches for example the training branches, to make breeding much less time consuming people would have S easier. But if the breeding was limited to 1different kind of monster per branch that would cancel out the Abuse of the system i believe. Besides those of us who are VIP5 deserve more than others dont you think? Chests and keys were not really to our benefit 2 more training spots do help a little no more than a run in OA though, and extra ladder battles, heck sometimes i dont even bother with ladder anymore so its not like it benefits me in any way. I just want this to reach Haypi so any support would help, thanks everyone.

The benefits of being VIP-5 is getting the actual coins, the side-rewards are just taken for granted.

About the actual idea, I'd love to see an update for the Hatchery, I don't think it ever has had an update before.
However, I don't think they should shorten the cooldown, it'd lose its specialness if it is shortened!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Haliytsel

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Haliytsel wrote:For anyone who has more monsters on wait because breeding is so slow you'd understand me. I have many monsters on hold to breed, and with the cooldown being 10 hours it is just taking too long to do anything, i understand that with shortening the time and opening more branches for example the training branches, to make breeding much less time consuming people would have S easier. But if the breeding was limited to 1different kind of monster per branch that would cancel out the Abuse of the system i believe. Besides those of us who are VIP5 deserve more than others dont you think? Chests and keys were not really to our benefit 2 more training spots do help a little no more than a run in OA though, and extra ladder battles, heck sometimes i dont even bother with ladder anymore so its not like it benefits me in any way. I just want this to reach Haypi so any support would help, thanks everyone.

The benefits of being VIP-5 is getting the actual coins, the side-rewards are just taken for granted.

About the actual idea, I'd love to see an update for the Hatchery, I don't think it ever has had an update before.
However, I don't think they should shorten the cooldown, it'd lose its specialness if it is shortened!

I see what you mean but what haypi needs is more players who actually wanna play the game i dont believe its gonna collapse for them since they also have the lost tower, haypi dragon and the other city one but since i wanna keep supporting this game i wanna see a little more from them, ill keep paying if they keep adding.
Server 48: S Legendaries: Fenrir, Bahamut, Gryphion, Setanic, Leviathan, Angelo.
S Epic: Clawpard, Neon, Pewgway, Ignitemare, Scythe, Brawny, Draconius, Smiter, Pattafly, Cygness, Meniss, Flight, Rhor.
<<

ebbz17

Post Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 am

i didn't see option for hatchery in my device, how to unlock hatchery?
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 am

Reach Player Level 15
<<

ebbz17

Post Fri May 09, 2014 1:58 pm

I already reach level 22 but I didn't see breeding/hatchery option

My device is iphone 5, i don't know where to find the menu for it
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Do you know what the actual mainscreen is? The place where you can access your Bag, PvP, Trainings, Monsters, Magic Shop, Synthesis etc?
Your Hatchery is located on the right of your Training Screen!

<<

ebbz17

Post Fri May 09, 2014 4:04 pm

here is my screen capture, I couldn't find hacthery

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 pm

That appears to be another game. This is Haypi Monster, that is The Lost Tower.
I'll redirect you to this Forum, try asking the question again there.

Good luck!

<<

TimTim

Beginner

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:04 am

Lol there shouldn't be any update for hatchery, it's fine as it is. After a two -three months I had all s-rank epics, which is all you need.
Pal Codes
Haypi Monster: 2KAHN
The Lost Tower: CS3T

Return to General Discussion