FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank You Haypi Monster . Mwah Mwah

<<

KamalKhan

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Thank You Haypi Monster . Mwah Mwah

Thank you Haypi Monster Team ,
You have given me all legends on 1st Crack , ( Hydra , Chimera , Mino , Bahamut) I really thank you for making this Mongolian so happy , if Gengis Khan was alive I would have told him how great Haypi monster team is. :D

I wish I could personally meet each and every Haypi team member and open mouth wet kiss them all night long.

For all those lucky people who got their legends on 1st crack please share your love for haypi team.

Thanks
KamalKhan - Server 37
<<

niccon

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Re: Thank You Haypi Monster . Mwah Mwah

I got myself a free Bahamut, thank you haypi! :lol:
<<

KamalKhan

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:07 pm

niccon wrote:I got myself a free Bahamut, thank you haypi! :lol:

Good to hear that Bro :)

By the way does anyone here got email of Haypi's COO I wana send him an appreciation email with my nude pics on the beach with my Mongolian hairy friends just wana show them how happy I am :mrgreen:
<<

Gofygure

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 pm

You know, it's really rude to brag about your luck when so many of us tried and failed to get OELs. :( I saved up hundreds of dollars to give my kids a happy Christmas, and then I blew it all on eggs. And you know what I got? Jack! I literally got a Jack, and now my kids are going to wake up on Christmas expecting presents and all I can give them is some popcorn and underwear I got through couponing.

People like you are the reason people like me end up in the ER on Christmas getting our stomachs pumped. I hope you really love enjoy your Bahamuts, cause I'll be here enjoying my Jack. Jack Daniels, that is.
<<

niccon

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect representation of some of the people that play this game hahaha
Nailed it :lol:

Kamal when we sending them our nude balls pix to the CEO of haypi, gotta show them our love ;)
<<

Gofygure

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

niccon wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect representation of some of the people that play this game hahaha
Nailed it :lol:

Kamal when we sending them our nude balls pix to the CEO of haypi, gotta show them our love ;)

I wish I was joking. :cry:
<<

KamalKhan

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Gofygure wrote:You know, it's really rude to brag about your luck when so many of us tried and failed to get OELs. :( I saved up hundreds of dollars to give my kids a happy Christmas, and then I blew it all on eggs. And you know what I got? Jack! I literally got a Jack, and now my kids are going to wake up on Christmas expecting presents and all I can give them is some popcorn and underwear I got through couponing.

People like you are the reason people like me end up in the ER on Christmas getting our stomachs pumped. I hope you really love enjoy your Bahamuts, cause I'll be here enjoying my Jack. Jack Daniels, that is.

I'm so sorry to hear that ... But I think you haven't tried the secret trick to open those orange eggs ... I guarantee you a legend if you follow the below tips :

FENRIR orange egg trick : Change phone language to Chinese and before cracking egg wear a white bikini. 100% chance of Fenrir on first crack

CERBERUS orange Egg trick : This one is tricky you have you wear a red bikini and run naked on the street for 1 hour before cracking the egg. 100% chance of Cerby on first crack .

HYDRA orange Egg trick : This one is easy change the phone language to Korean and eat tuna fish before cracking the egg . I assure you will get Hydra on first crack.

I will share the other legend tricks later :)
Try these and let me know :)
<<

niccon

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:32 pm

KamalKhan wrote:
Gofygure wrote:You know, it's really rude to brag about your luck when so many of us tried and failed to get OELs. :( I saved up hundreds of dollars to give my kids a happy Christmas, and then I blew it all on eggs. And you know what I got? Jack! I literally got a Jack, and now my kids are going to wake up on Christmas expecting presents and all I can give them is some popcorn and underwear I got through couponing.

I'm so sorry to hear that ... But I think you haven't tried the secret trick to open those orange eggs ... I guarantee you a legend if you follow the below tips :

FENRIR orange egg trick : Change phone language to Chinese and before cracking egg wear a white bikini. 100% chance of Fenrir on first crack

CERBERUS orange Egg trick : This one is tricky you have you wear a red bikini and run naked on the street for 1 hour before cracking the egg. 100% chance of Cerby on first crack .

HYDRA orange Egg trick : This one is easy change the phone language to Korean and eat tuna fish before cracking the egg . I assure you will get Hydra on first crack.

Fuuuuuck, I don't have a red bikini :evil:
<<

HolyDurandal

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:03 pm

niccon wrote:
KamalKhan wrote:

Fuuuuuck, I don't have a red bikini :evil:

Nooo, i don't like Tunaaaa :lol:
<<

Jessie87

Baron

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Seriously? Even if you had got oels what would you have said to your kids 'sorry kids, Santa didn't come, but on a plus note I got a new monster for my game' :roll:
Next

Return to General Discussion