FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank You Haypi Monster . Mwah Mwah

<<

Gofygure

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Re: Thank You Haypi Monster . Mwah Mwah

Jessie87 wrote:
Gofygure wrote:You know, it's really rude to brag about your luck when so many of us tried and failed to get OELs. :( I saved up hundreds of dollars to give my kids a happy Christmas, and then I blew it all on eggs. And you know what I got? Jack! I literally got a Jack, and now my kids are going to wake up on Christmas expecting presents and all I can give them is some popcorn and underwear I got through couponing.

People like you are the reason people like me end up in the ER on Christmas getting our stomachs pumped. I hope you really love enjoy your Bahamuts, cause I'll be here enjoying my Jack. Jack Daniels, that is.

Seriously? Even if you had got oels what would you have said to your kids 'sorry kids, Santa didn't come, but on a plus note I got a new monster for my game' :roll:

Excuse me, are you trying to tell me how to raise my kids now? I didn't mean for it to go that far. First I used up all my pvp coins and got nothing, and then things just went downhill from there. I kept seeing people get them on the first try and needed one more egg. :( My kids love me and I am trying so hard to make it up to them.

It wouldn't be a problem usually but I also fell a little behind on my electricity and rent and it will take me a few months to catch back up. The good news is that I am going to sell their old toys and one of our dogs so hopefully I can get them something and still have a little bit left to try for Cerberus.
<<

Jessie87

Baron

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Gofygure wrote:
Jessie87 wrote:
Gofygure wrote:You know, it's really rude to brag about your luck when so many of us tried and failed to get OELs. :( I saved up hundreds of dollars to give my kids a happy Christmas, and then I blew it all on eggs. And you know what I got? Jack! I literally got a Jack, and now my kids are going to wake up on Christmas expecting presents and all I can give them is some popcorn and underwear I got through couponing.

People like you are the reason people like me end up in the ER on Christmas getting our stomachs pumped. I hope you really love enjoy your Bahamuts, cause I'll be here enjoying my Jack. Jack Daniels, that is.

Seriously? Even if you had got oels what would you have said to your kids 'sorry kids, Santa didn't come, but on a plus note I got a new monster for my game' :roll:

Excuse me, are you trying to tell me how to raise my kids now? I didn't mean for it to go that far. First I used up all my pvp coins and got nothing, and then things just went downhill from there. I kept seeing people get them on the first try and needed one more egg. :( My kids love me and I am trying so hard to make it up to them.

It wouldn't be a problem usually but I also fell a little behind on my electricity and rent and it will take me a few months to catch back up. The good news is that I am going to sell their old toys and one of our dogs so hopefully I can get them something and still have a little bit left to try for Cerberus.

Your msg really concerns me, especially the last sentence. I honestly mean this in the nicest way. Please please delete the game before you gamble (or are tempted to gamble) more money away. Gaining an oel is not worth the risk of losing money you can't afford to lose. I truely wish you the best and hope you catch up money wise as soon as possible
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 pm

After 110 cracks you can get any oel guarunteed Gofy, screw the dog, the car, and food, I can get a freaking cerberus! Too bad I can only enjoy it for the rest of this momth, I forgot to pay the wifi bill :|
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:15 am

#KoenajBahamutandpegasusmissingfailure :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Gofygure

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

Last edited by Gofygure on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Gofygure wrote:At least someone here gets me. Why should I settle for a dog that lies around and farts all the time when I can have 4 that shoot fireballs? And I let my Internet go a long time ago while I was trying for Minotaur, so don't get too worried about wifi. Now when we need to go online the kids and I just walk to the library. (The car went for Hydra, but public transportation and walking is so much more responsible.)

The trolling is strong with this one.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:03 am

Koenaj wrote:
Gofygure wrote:At least someone here gets me. Why should I settle for a dog that lies around and farts all the time when I can have 4 that shoot fireballs? And I let my Internet go a long time ago while I was trying for Minotaur, so don't get too worried about wifi. Now when we need to go online the kids and I just walk to the library. (The car went for Hydra, but public transportation and walking is so much more responsible.)

The trolling is strong with this one.

Do or do not, there is no try. SCREW THAT! Hes trying and failing lol
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

chom01

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Gofygure wrote:
Jessie87 wrote:

You sir are the greatest troll ever.
Previous

Return to General Discussion