FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

<<

Vishal123

Baron

Posts: 251

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Anyone who has cleared exp14? I just want to know which route u took ? And what mobs did u face? First mini boss is gryph.. And final is hydra.. Besides that if anyone knows which 3 other mini bosses are there then please help :) and do tell the route u took..
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

I took the bottom route.
I believe that has Leviathan & Chimera, not 100% sure about the Leviathan though.
Good luck!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Bullhead81

User avatar

Warlord

Posts: 2034

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Location: Atlanta, Ga USA

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

AWESOME bookyman!! Great job!

Image

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Vishal123

Baron

Posts: 251

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:I took the bottom route.
I believe that has Leviathan & Chimera, not 100% sure about the Leviathan though.
Good luck!

Well its quite confusing from the statement 'bottom route' :D
Do u mean after first MB , u roll a 4 then a chest then again 2 mini bosses?
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Vishal123 wrote:
Koenaj wrote:I took the bottom route.
I believe that has Leviathan & Chimera, not 100% sure about the Leviathan though.
Good luck!

Well its quite confusing from the statement 'bottom route' :D
Do u mean after first MB , u roll a 4 then a chest then again 2 mini bosses?

I used all my Exp runs today, so I can't check that, but I believe that, after the 1st mini Boss, the first tile is a Debuff, and the 5th (?) is either a normal battle or a Chest like you said.
Then two mini-battles going north-east to the Boss tile!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Vishal123

Baron

Posts: 251

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:
Vishal123 wrote:
Koenaj wrote:I took the bottom route.
I believe that has Leviathan & Chimera, not 100% sure about the Leviathan though.
Good luck!

Well its quite confusing from the statement 'bottom route' :D
Do u mean after first MB , u roll a 4 then a chest then again 2 mini bosses?

I used all my Exp runs today, so I can't check that, but I believe that, after the 1st mini Boss, the first tile is a Debuff, and the 5th (?) is either a normal battle or a Chest like you said.
Then two mini-battles going north-east to the Boss tile!

Thanks i had got u right.. I was planning to go with fort levi and a cyg/fort setanic.. Seems rock ill have to carry for sure..
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Vishal123 wrote:Thanks i had got u right.. I was planning to go with fort levi and a cyg/fort setanic.. Seems rock ill have to carry for sure..

I went with Gryphion Water Therapy and Underdog Mino, both 60 and PoDed :mrgreen:!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Vishal123

Baron

Posts: 251

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:
Vishal123 wrote:Thanks i had got u right.. I was planning to go with fort levi and a cyg/fort setanic.. Seems rock ill have to carry for sure..

I went with Gryphion Water Therapy and Underdog Mino, both 60 and PoDed :mrgreen:!

No oels on my side! And no gryph as well just an inval neon which is useless there..but ur combo was pretty good
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Vishal123 wrote:No oels on my side! And no gryph as well just an inval neon which is useless there..but ur combo was pretty good

Well...
Go get that damn Gryph :lol:!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Vishal123

Baron

Posts: 251

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:
Vishal123 wrote:No oels on my side! And no gryph as well just an inval neon which is useless there..but ur combo was pretty good

Well...
Go get that damn Gryph :lol:!

I was not a big fan of elec esp thor so dint breed it.. I remember spending around 70 BE.. Now i have around 75 but too lazy to collect :D focussing on sphierix(have all mons ready) and planto s grade!
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.