FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Just finished Ocean Abyss Expert-15, used this team for the last map :

Image
Image
Image
Image

Order is chronologically, used Pewg to Foresight once so that Gryph could PoD, then used Wind Blast on Gryph and Curse on Pewg, turned to Artica and it got cursed.
Switched Artica back out with Windblast, while Foresighting with Pewg.
In the end, I just had to endure Bodyslam and Iaijutsu with Frigid Fenrir, as the new AI won't use Ice attacks when the monster has Frigid.

All monsters beside Leviathan had either Super Healing Potions or Orange Combat Jellies equipped. I chose not to put one on Leviathan as I noticed she often stayed alive long enough to actually run out of PP.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

butubs

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:Just finished Ocean Abyss Expert-15, used this team for the last map :

Image
Image
Image
Image

Order is chronologically, used Pewg to Foresight once so that Gryph could PoD, then used Wind Blast on Gryph and Curse on Pewg, turned to Artica and it got cursed.
Switched Artica back out with Windblast, while Foresighting with Pewg.
In the end, I just had to endure Bodyslam and Iaijutsu with Frigid Fenrir, as the new AI won't use Ice attacks when the monster has Frigid.

All monsters beside Leviathan had either Super Healing Potions or Orange Combat Jellies equipped. I chose not to put one on Leviathan as I noticed she often stayed alive long enough to actually run out of PP.


Yo koenaj, you think it is possible to put water sprout on levi since you will run out of pp bfore they can kill you? I have the same skill you have on your levi.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

butubs wrote:Yo koenaj, you think it is possible to put water sprout on levi since you will run out of pp bfore they can kill you? I have the same skill you have on your levi.

It shouldn't be a problem, but I'm simply not a big fan of counter attacks :mrgreen:!
I rather have the guarantee of being able to hit (besides missing) than to gamble wether your opponent will attack or buff.
Also, Leviathan is pretty fast, especially with PoD, and seeing how Waterspout has to be cast last, I'd say it's better off with an Invalidate Leviathan!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

butubs

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Koenaj wrote:
butubs wrote:Yo koenaj, you think it is possible to put water sprout on levi since you will run out of pp bfore they can kill you? I have the same skill you have on your levi.

It shouldn't be a problem, but I'm simply not a big fan of counter attacks :mrgreen:!
I rather have the guarantee of being able to hit (besides missing) than to gamble wether your opponent will attack or buff.
Also, Leviathan is pretty fast, especially with PoD, and seeing how Waterspout has to be cast last, I'd say it's better off with an Invalidate Leviathan!


No, i mean in OA expert 15.. Esp on the last boss.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

butubs wrote:No, i mean in OA expert 15.. Esp on the last boss.

Hmm, it shouldn't be too bad, seeing how Levi can tank quite a few hits.
Could be a nice decision, especially when combo'd with Thorn-II ;).
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

butubs

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Btw does curse misses? I have no idea bcoz never used it.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

butubs wrote:Btw does curse misses? I have no idea bcoz never used it.

Yup, but the chances aren't too big, I'd say it has about 20% chance to miss , regardless of your opponents level.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

butubs

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

On your way to the final boss does curse misses on the high level monster? And on those mini bosses. I think their level are 80+. Not sure.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

butubs wrote:On your way to the final boss does curse misses on the high level monster? I think their level are 80+. Not sure.

The monsters in regular fights are Level. 80, Mini boss monsters are 82~85.
I think I missed 2 out of 7 Curses.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

butubs

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Re: All Details: Ocen Abyss Expert Mode 1-15

Ive made my decision on my lineup. :) tnx sir ur a big help. Tnx again.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.