Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Things you might be interested

Hi

Perhaps some of you know all that what i show but some of you didnt know
that and might be interesting to know:

Check this out from Sep 2012

http://www.haypi.com/magazine/mag03-6news.htm

And here the studio which made Haypi kingdom, haypi dragon and kingdom of pirates. I searched for studio of HM but there is zero info in the internet.

http://www.fullyillustrated.com/portfol ... #post-3240

For me personal i didnt know that Kingdom of Pirates and HM were both at the same time in developing after Haypi had a lot to do with HM the release of Kingdom of pirates has been delayed. The picture on the magazine site looks way different as its final form.

Anyone perhaps know which Design Studio made Haypi Monster?
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:48 am

Re: Things you might be interested

Note these pics are just screenshots.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (120.4 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (123.56 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (33.24 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 am

Screens..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (113.71 KiB) Viewed 3187 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.2 KiB) Viewed 3187 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (127.71 KiB) Viewed 3187 times
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Now my Question just pure curiosity:

Where is innovation?

Haypi Kingdom - Copy
Haypi Dragon - combined Copy
Haypi Monster - copy
Pirate - copy
Lost Tower - copy

I did not found any feature of these games which are unique / new / innovation. Everything Haypi did was copied from other Games.

People posted some new ideas in past "Feedback Contest".
Does Haypi pick up only new Ideas which milk money?

Haypi we want real innovation!

I never saw PVP LEAQUE or PVP Tournament in any Pokemonlike games.
A new designed endless Dungeon with always different ways to play would be
sth new i never saw in those Games too.
A new Event like: Server Boss Raids would be cool too.
All people from a Server fight a Boss wich is on all Servers same and first Server which kills that massive HP Boss get Abcs ( only ppl from server who rly attacked this Boss ) and 2nd 3rd Prices. Not sth new or innovative but still sth we all want to see.
Monster Race:
You pick up your best monster and fight endless monsters one after another
and your HP wont heal or get reset. You cant use attacks like in Boss raid but you can use weather and pod - no soak/photo.
You start fighting rare monsters till legendaries and each stage you survive you get an item. After finish a stage you can quit and save your items you got till then or go and play next stage but if you lose you will also lose all your items you had. I never saw this Feature in pokemonlike games or in other games.

There are so many new ideas in feedback contest or in peoples heads but Haypi choose only money maker ideas and is this what they want after you read their company description?

I hope i wrote this posting more neutral as negative. I do not want to be bad guy in this forums but i want to discuss and if you want to discuss too then pla join.
How about a new Feedback contest focused only in 1 new never seen before feature to bring LIFE in this Game.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Agreed, Haypi needs to do something fast, or this game will die out very soon, together with the other games they have made and/or yet to make.
Most of the people that are currently playing TLT are originally from this Haypi Monsters, some even from Haypi Dragons or Kingdoms.
If those leave because they feel left behind by Haypi, I'm pretty sure the company won't survive another year :roll:.

We need more activities we can do, the Dungeon idea you have is really great, and I know for a fact that a lot of people have posted something alike in the Suggestion or General Discussion tab.

More events are also a must.
When I joined, there was an event maybe once every week, sometimes two, now it's something like ''Log in and get 1 Chest'', doesn't really fire me up to start playing right away :roll:.

Lastly, admins... We need active admins in the Forums :evil:!
A Forum and its game can't function if there is no communication between playing & designer! As far as I know, the most active Admin right now is Admin01, who leaves a message maybe once per 3 weeks? That makes no sense at all.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Return to General Discussion