FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monsters V 1.5.0 Vs. Lost towers

<<

angelomarti4

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 am

Haypi Monsters V 1.5.0 Vs. Lost towers

guys I wanna know what is better. thier both from haypi corp , almost the same features! But I want to know IN YOUR IDEA which is better.? Post here about what features you like on either ones , or What Description or Graphics you like more ! I wanna here all Ideas ! :D
<<

Ryeballs

Veteran

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 am

Re: Haypi Monsters V 1.5.0 Vs. Lost towers

Well I'm enjoying HM more since I just got a a Gryphion and Setanic and stepped my game up sitting pretty on the top 5 in the ladder and moving through the Vet/Exp levels.

The Lost Tower is kind of stuck. I'm grinding 2nd and 3rd floor, not receiving any monsters or skills. It feels stagnant with nothing to do but level since I am not finding scrolls or skills and never enough silver to sacrifice monsters.
<<

angelomarti4

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 am

Ryeballs wrote:Well I'm enjoying HM more since I just got a a Gryphion and Setanic and stepped my game up sitting pretty on the top 5 in the ladder and moving through the Vet/Exp levels.

The Lost Tower is kind of stuck. I'm grinding 2nd and 3rd floor, not receiving any monsters or skills. It feels stagnant with nothing to do but level since I am not finding scrolls or skills and never enough silver to sacrifice monsters.

That was a really good response and reason
<<

Ryeballs

Veteran

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 am

I still use all my Energy in The Lost Tower, always leaving room to earn more, occasionally using coins to get more, and posting on the forums every time I find out something new about the game, either something that differentiates it from HM or how to get a new monster though.

I'm just having less fun doing it.
<<

armiantz

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 am

for people who have not put in the time and money for hm i think lost tower would be an ok alternative. for those who are already vip5 here with oels it may be a little bit harder to just leave hm and transfer to LT.

LT is a bit confusing for me though. I dont like the interface, its so hard to find stuff. what i like about it is that it has so many more features. imagine putting all the suggestions that everyone has given here on this forum to improve hm and putting it all in one game -- that's the lost tower for you. but i still dont think its an improvement of HM -- it just made LT hmmm too cluttered maybe.

i dont like the part about energy - that kills the game for me.
<<

Ryeballs

Veteran

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:17 am

There also seem to be some holes they didn't plan for, such as getting the first form of Glacie without breeding.
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 am

haypi monsters is a game where you can play all you want, but is pretty determined by the pay to win concept, when it comes to fast progression, and pvp. its overall the game of the 2 with most features imao. and you never feel bored, because the the next progression step isnt too far away-

TLT on the other hand is alot more polish, its not pay to win, but pay to play, and allso alot more grindy, everything takes 5 times the time to get, but as no1 can buy a too clear advantage, besides progression, its one long race, where you can compete equaly without spending money, or at least a whole lot :)

so depending how much you want to play dayli, and how much money and effort you wanna use, thoose should be the determinates imao :)

personally i prefer TLT, even tho i already have alot of time and money spend in the old HM, but ill play them both, at least until i beat the old hm ^^
<<

Sapphire168

Baron

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am

If I compare them with a flower, I would say HM is blooming and LT is a seed that will grow to a wonderful flower.
Server: 101
Username: HA_1681768
Character Level: 34
Silver (approx.) : 11.5 million
Gold (approx.) : 925
S Grade Monsters: Smiter, Pewgway, Ignightmare, Neon (2), Meniss, Scythe (2), Brawny, Cygness, Purrfection, Trunky, Rhor, Pattafly, Sneopard, Flight
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:02 pm

allso, depending on what server you choose, HM1 is mainly singleplayer mode imao, besides ladder but since you dont even control ur own monster in ladder, its somewhat meh for the only pvp interaction there is .. unless u wanna wait 15+ min in que to pvp

whereas TLT, u gotta interact with other players all the time, its one big server for what chat goes, and u gotta beat other players to daily earn silver and xp, + u can cross server pvp, so u really never only have to option so solo
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:11 am

guys I wanna know what is better. thier both from haypi corp , almost the same features! But I want to know IN YOUR IDEA which is better.? Post here about what features you like on either ones , or What Description or Graphics you like more ! I wanna here all Ideas !

my opinion haha it's an easy call Haypi Monsters... I've never really been big on spin-offs, i like the idea of letting the players make a couple of the monsters but energy kills the game for me. I no longed play because i'm frustrated with trying to get a good monster, i don't have enough silver to sacrifice to get to S, and i never even found an epic scroll or spin, rather yet get a epic monster from 9 gold eggs. The game isn't bad compared to some facebook energy games but it's nowhere close to the original HM. I really like this post because we can freely give away our bias! :D
Next

Return to General Discussion