FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

FrenZy wrote:So it's easier to come to terms with mythical creatures being sealed in magical cards by a leprechaun.... Right?

i never said anything about seal cards..
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 am

Stavey wrote:
FrenZy wrote:So it's easier to come to terms with mythical creatures being sealed in magical cards by a leprechaun.... Right?

No unfortunately you mentioned incest.

But I wasn't completely off topic, it was along the lines of unusual happenings in the haypi universe.
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm

FrenZy wrote:
Stavey wrote:

No unfortunately you mentioned incest.

But I wasn't completely off topic, it was along the lines of unusual happenings in the haypi universe.

Was about to say that :lol:

Edit: 400th post :)
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Great minds think a like :)
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:14 pm

"great" minds.. :lol:
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Well back to the subject

Has anyone found out if this is an actual release or just a Beta Test, if so does that mean there will still be a one server for all.

The cost of most items Because as it stands it seems very heavy on the silver and with this in mind it might be hard to grind it out considering were limited to energy.

Any slight Tweeks to report would be appreciated, I'm 100% sticking with haypi but it won't hurt dipping my toe into this game, I just hope there's more to do in-between energy refills.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 pm

FrenZy wrote:Well back to the subject

Has anyone found out if this is an actual release or just a Beta Test, if so does that mean there will still be a one server for all.

The cost of most items Because as it stands it seems very heavy on the silver and with this in mind it might be hard to grind it out considering were limited to energy.

Any slight Tweeks to report would be appreciated, I'm 100% sticking with haypi but it won't hurt dipping my toe into this game, I just hope there's more to do in-between energy refills.

Some chinese guy in-game told me its only beta , but dunno since you can pay for coins , as i know from my previous knowledge in betas you cant pay money unless haypi are really greedy or the accounts will stay after beta..
As for the servers thing , i think you are placed in a server where people are at your rank , cause i remember when i started the game i was in server something like 21005 , i was top 5 in ladder , top 1 in pvp etc but in the next day i found myself in a new server 21001 with people around my level(highest was 15 , when i was around 12).
This could be only in beta though, but It's really better and more balanced for everyone.
And yeah when you run out of energy you either pay 10 gold coins for refill or just close the game!
there is that new activity which is really useless , you are in a map with real people , you can just roll dice once every 10 mins and if you land on something you get a random reward , including money,honor,"newthing points", and exp cards , but this will not waste any of your time. So the only alternative will be pvp. :D

i actually posted all of that im too much of a talker :|
<<

MrSKIN

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I caught one of those blobs, but I don't read chinese...
image.jpg
image.jpg (242.97 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Cheers for all the info, I've got a few follow up questions about the energy it really concerns me, I'm gunna miss spamming maps in auto.

Does the energy refill over time or Is there a daily amount?

Does the energy increase with level?

How long did it take for you to run out of energy? 2 TMs, 5 maps, 3 vets, etc...
<<

MrSKIN

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 pm

FrenZy wrote:Cheers for all the info, I've got a few follow up questions about the energy it really concerns me, I'm gunna miss spamming maps in auto.

Does the energy refill over time or Is there a daily amount?

Does the energy increase with level?

How long did it take for you to run out of energy? 2 TMs, 5 maps, 3 vets, etc...

Energy max is 120
Every 5 minutes = 1 energy
1 normal run = consumes 12 energy
Team Mode run = consumes 60 energy
Veteran runs = consumes ??? energy

Energy does not seem to increase by
level, I'm at level 12 and it hasn't
increased past 120 since I started.

You do receive more energy from the
reward center.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion