FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

The way I see it, consumers are usually abiding by the rule of 'shiny, new must be better!' Some aren't like that, but it's how it usually works.
<<

DotaPlayer

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

All of us have been waiting for an update! And this is what HAYPI's Answer is! HAHHA! It's just too funny!

Haypi is basically telling us that "HM is dead, lets move to new game where they can SQUEEZE some more cash from us"!

Good going haypi! Not.
Server 27

S Grade collections (Hall of Fame Level 60):
Leviathan (60), Fenrir (60), Cerberus (60), Gryphion (60), Chimera (60)X3 and Setanic (60).
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Anyone with any sense won't join a game that will never recieve an update, after TLT comes out the current haypi will be as good as a single player game lol.

The energy to play thing is one of the worst ideas ever, it's just another way to pay for more energy, I would consider playing the game but if I have to wait to grind maps for silver that will just be painful.
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

First of all, my respect koe for not going ballistic as some have lol.

But yes, it is not certain that they will dump the original.
If Everyone in the old haypi just completely hates it, and a lot of new player join old haypi, they may just give it some CPR and an update to see how it will go.
Whenever I cross a good game, I always buy the first of the series and progress from there.
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

The community is not "haypi" ... Hue Hue
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm

FrenZy wrote:The community is not "haypi" ... Hue Hue

I was waiting for it c:.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 pm

If TLT is indeed a new game and we cant carry over our account I'll do everything in my power to discourage people who join my Facebook Page from paying any real money to Haypi

I'll remind them about the day Haypi decides to dump us

now I have more than 3,000 people who will see what i post, Let's see what I can do
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:40 pm

AcheTH wrote:If TLT is indeed a new game and we cant carry over our account I'll do everything in my power to discourage people who join my Facebook Page from paying any real money to Haypi

I'll remind them about the day Haypi decides to dump us

now I have more than 3,000 people who will see what i post, Let's see what I can do

The way you work... I like it :D!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

raziel

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:07 pm

I agree with all of you, that's all I can say, pretty much every point has been already discussed.

Also I'm a very active player, just not very much active in posting or replying in forums, but I open this forum everyday and read your stuff.

So this is just a request, Since you guys are really active, won't someone make a facebook group or something and invite everyone who is really active? coz sometimes people are more active there and maybe just maybe with a big enough group we can voice out some things more properly to Haypi, coz frankly Facebook is a much better medium to communicate things than forums, Facebook has a bigger better market. Just saying also that if the group is big enough then your genius voices/ideas might have more impact to this company which seems to be playing deaf.

Coz honestly i don't even think they bother reading anything here in forums anymore lol, it's just you guys talking with each other, stating good points wherein eyes or ears that should see or hear them, does not.
<<

raziel

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry, Also I know you have a page already, but i mostly see weird text there =p

If its all possible try to make an english page. :)
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion