MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:06 am

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

Mini warriors has the same energy system
120 Energy points
Every 5 mins

Haypi did copy this ? I mean they only just copy other games and most of you
think haypi make unique things. Endless dungeons are endless old and copied and so on :) if haypi would read their feedback contest again they fan find there unique ideas which no game had before. But why make sth unique when copying games is simple and fast?
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 am

Well all games start to repeat them selves at some point, smart game companies just use the aspects of games that work and implement them into there own game, pointless getting into a copying conversation because this game is similar to pokemon/monoplay lol.

Haypi seem to have left a bad taste in people's mouths after announcing there haypi monster "relaunch", I can understand why there doing it but I'm afraid that the servers that are already lacking players will take another hit and make it a ghost town.

A lot of people might dabble in both games, but if I was a newbie I wouldn't want to play the game where people already have a distinct advantage, i would prefer to take my chances with the new game.

Another attracting thing about TLT is that it looks like everything is capturable, just the gold payers will get stuff faster. Now this will blind fold most people into thinking this is an improvement, until they implement the OELs after they recieve a big enough player base.

In not having a go at haypi, I'm just stating a few things that are true and will most likely happen, I've come to terms with this because all freemium games follow the same sort of pattern, it is the best money earner for the company so I can't blame them for doing it.

P.S Thank you for all the information provided, I'd appreciate any other minor/major details you discover. :)
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 pm

MrSKIN wrote:
FrenZy wrote:Cheers for all the info, I've got a few follow up questions about the energy it really concerns me, I'm gunna miss spamming maps in auto.

Does the energy refill over time or Is there a daily amount?

Does the energy increase with level?

How long did it take for you to run out of energy? 2 TMs, 5 maps, 3 vets, etc...

Energy max is 120
Every 5 minutes = 1 energy
1 normal run = consumes 12 energy
Team Mode run = consumes 60 energy
Veteran runs = consumes ??? energy

Energy does not seem to increase by
level, I'm at level 12 and it hasn't
increased past 120 since I started.

You do receive more energy from the
reward center.

veteran cost 24 energy , so expert probably 36 or 48.
they also give you an extra 120 energy daily reward , so you start the day with 240/120 , they also removed level rush i believe.
<<

MrSKIN

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 pm

A major change is that all of your monsters you own have NO MYSTERY TALENT until you ADD A SPECIFIC # OF RUNES to UNLOCK it.

image.jpg
no mystery talents
image.jpg (185.64 KiB) Viewed 4555 times

Going off of what I just noticed, maybe some monsters have EPIC evolutions.

image.jpg
Epic Evolutions?
image.jpg (222.91 KiB) Viewed 4555 times
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 pm

The only upside to having energy down time is the increased chance of people spending there time in pvp. I regret my original out-rage, the game looks entertaining an they also delivered on a v1.5 for the original haypi, hopefully they can upkeep both games without making one of them suffer.

Also I hope they consider merging some servers or the the option to transfer to another server so we can re populate.

Also can anyone confirm that it's a beta? I opened a ticket but it's still pending, ill edit the post if I find out.

Cheers for all the info so far, I might download and have a look around.
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:21 pm

FrenZy wrote:The only upside to having energy down time is the increased chance of people spending there time in pvp. I regret my original out-rage, the game looks entertaining an they also delivered on a v1.5 for the original haypi, hopefully they can upkeep both games without making one of them suffer.

Also I hope they consider merging some servers or the the option to transfer to another server so we can re populate.

Also can anyone confirm that it's a beta? I opened a ticket but it's still pending, ill edit the post if I find out.

pretty sure i red somewhere in this thread that pvp cost energy too, might be mistaken that it was ladder tho, but pretty convinced it was normal pvp :)
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:49 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:
FrenZy wrote:The only upside to having energy down time is the increased chance of people spending there time in pvp. I regret my original out-rage, the game looks entertaining an they also delivered on a v1.5 for the original haypi, hopefully they can upkeep both games without making one of them suffer.

pretty sure i red somewhere in this thread that pvp cost energy too, might be mistaken that it was ladder tho, but pretty convinced it was normal pvp :)

nop it does not , neither the ladder does. Both did not change.

There is also something I forgot to mention that when you respin , you can not land on the same item as there is an big X mark on the item you landed the first time.
Another big thumbs up for haypi for listening to another suggestion (y)
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

HM 1 is the evil version
and
HM 2 is the angel version with a broken wing ( energy based )
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 pm

What I'm thinking, the only logical reason behind this for Haypi is as following:

-They made Haypi Monsters (1), got a good amount of players, then added a tempting pay-2-play option.

-While doing this, they collected the good suggestions for a new version of Haypi Monster (2), rather than update the current one. This decision has been made so even the stubborn ones that won't leave Haypi Monsters (1) will be tempted, as the new version has a lot of good suggestions by the players added to it.

-After Haypi Monsters (2) has reached its height, they will once again, release a tempting pay-2-play option, only to repeat the circle.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Koenaj wrote:What I'm thinking, the only logical reason behind this for Haypi is as following:

-They made Haypi Monsters (1), got a good amount of players, then added a tempting pay-2-play option.

-While doing this, they collected the good suggestions for a new version of Haypi Monster (2), rather than update the current one. This decision has been made so even the stubborn ones that won't leave Haypi Monsters (1) will be tempted, as the new version has a lot of good suggestions by the players added to it.

-After Haypi Monsters (2) has reached its height, they will once again, release a tempting pay-2-play option, only to repeat the circle.

Repeat the cicle
Well...

"Achievent progress : break the cicle"
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

My Favourite Monsters: Gryphion, Leviathan, Cygness and Pattafly

“...the man of my dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion