FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

when I played pvp , monsters were lvl 50 , max level is 50 i believe! good!
also , seems like they removed holy ruins and barren land , at least it is not included in the normal map
edit: just noticed after a fight in the normal mode maps the hp is restored aswell!
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Stavey wrote:when I played pvp , monsters were lvl 50 , max level is 50 i believe! good!
also , seems like they removed holy ruins and barren land , at least it is not included in the normal map

As more you says, more i want to play it... Even that i have to start from 0 i want to test it now o.o

Btw... How to get vip now and do you have any idea about price for each vip from 1 to 10 ?
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

My Favourite Monsters: Gryphion, Leviathan, Cygness and Pattafly

“...the man of my dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Sylvanas1234 wrote:
Stavey wrote:when I played pvp , monsters were lvl 50 , max level is 50 i believe! good!

As more you says, more i want to play it... Even that i have to start from 0 i want to test it now o.o

Btw... How to get vip now and do you have any idea about price for each vip from 1 to 10 ?

haha even i get excited every new step! and hey it looks like its not only 1 server as they saided .. i could be mistaken though

9 coins cost 6 chinese currency which equals to 0.99 dollar so same price , and i will check that for you in a moment after i finish this map i will edit my post and try to understand if the vip is still same thingy!

edit: you start with 9/10 points as 10 points are needed for vip1 .. couldnt really find the needed points for other vips tho, but boarbirian is reward for vip 1 , neo reward for vip6 , mantis reward for vip8 and that new monster for vip 10.. vip10 gets a daily 300k silver money wow lol..

im rank 1 in pvp in this server with 1513 points wohoo
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Hahah ok. Btw what about monster grade, is there still same way of getting better grade ( breeding ) or did they gave new way?

And about those "blobs" what are those exacly?
Legendaries?
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Sylvanas1234 wrote:Hahah ok. Btw what about monster grade, is there still same way of getting better grade ( breeding ) or did they gave new way?

Legendaries?

i dont know anything about breeding as no one including me on the server is lvl 15 yet , for blobs they are some sh*tty rares which learns 3 skills that does not even do any damage!
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Stavey wrote:
Sylvanas1234 wrote:Hahah ok. Btw what about monster grade, is there still same way of getting better grade ( breeding ) or did they gave new way?

Legendaries?

i dont know anything about breeding as no one including me on the server is lvl 15 yet , for blobs they are some sh*tty rares which learns 3 skills that does not even do any damage!

But is that true that blobs are used to increas monster stats (or) grade?

I am wondering about it becausw from ss there is one showing a vip10 reward and 4 blobs under him and stats of that vip10 reward increasing
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Sylvanas1234 wrote:
Stavey wrote:

Legendaries?

But is that true that blobs are used to increas monster stats (or) grade?

I am wondering about it becausw from ss there is one showing a vip10 reward and 4 blobs under him and stats of that vip10 reward increasing

i dont know but i don't see anything new that they can be used to be equipped .. but i think thats true since blobs dont learn any offensive skill , I don't have a blob yet , when he showed stupid monster crit his ass and i failed to catch him.. will see if i encounter any other blob

EDIT: bot in pvp used jelly... DA FUQ!! also when i was playing in a map cursie used curse! looks like the AI has been improved
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Bot with pots in pvp? Wow
Better AI - finally :D

I want it soo much without jailbraking my iphone :(

Edit*
About "blobs required for upgrading" i took that idea from this but i am not sure if it is true
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.51 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:35 pm

even tho i dont believe any1 will ever spend 6500 us dollars on getting vip 10, unless they regularly spend a monthly amount, and there eventually get there over years.

especially considering a new haypi monster couldt come out and wipe TLT, as this one is doing, and people dont wanna have too much money stuck in a forgotten game..

all this aside i think 300k silver daily is insane, considering all thoose new things u can buy for silver that was before gold only.. i mean dayli 50 res cards? thats pretty retarded lol!
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:54 pm

whelp this sucks, i dont wanna jailbreak the phone to play, but neither do i wanna play the current hm, bc i feel the farming is wastet time if i soon gonna leave the game behind -.-'

just hangning out on forums, please do update ur experiences :) !
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion