FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Cambio

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:07 am

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

Can anyone translate this above phot in english form??
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 am

I really would have liked for them I give rewards if they already had an account in Haypi Monsters, like when starting up the Lost Tower it asks if we played Haypi Monsters or something like that. Riida, when they switched apps for Pocket Summoner, let players just use their old account and even got a reward for using an old account.

To be honest they could have edited the data so that the unobtainable monsters are just not transferred or whatever.

Though I have I say, the response is so far disgusting. It doesn't mean that Haypi is completely abandoning the game, but even if it does that's too bad. Change happens and If they choose to focus on the Lost Tower, it's their choice.
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Their Choice? Oh yes! They can do everything they want with their games. They can delete accounts for fun and they can stop updating a game for ever.
But milk our money and then leave us ?
Feedback design and design contest was all for TLT and i knew they would never use those contest content for Haypi monster.
They take our money and our ideas and design and make another money machine and then it will go on further and further.
I bet they will make new contests just for the new game.
Just tell me why they made HM 2 in a completly new game where you have to start from 0? I think you are not so naive, right?
I wouldnt be pizzed off when they made this kiddy look alike cartoon shiiit as an huge update.
There are a few pictures in HM data which are now in HM 2.
They did plan this long before v1.3 and to finance this new prog they made OEL and boom shakalaka the designer company from europe can start designing the new game. And yea yea you think to design a monster needs 2 weeks...no way...a professional needs for this bunny shiiit perhaps no more than 1-2 days.
Support told us everytime that a new update is on the way but how many years do we have to wait?
But now we know why 1.5 takes so long...
Keep feeding chinese heartless buisness man with your hardworking 4$/hour.

No matter if i get banned or if some people hate me now when im talkig real and sorry i have no time and motivation to make new signatures.

Ill play this new game and i said ill buy vip1 max but now i wont buy even vip1. They are not even 1 dollar worth haypi shiiit! I will play non-paying user to demonstrate against haypi financial politics. If its only me..hell yeah ..no matter to me..ill do this just for me!!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:19 pm

You know...
If we all simply stay here, and completely ignore the new game, not even bothering to download it, it won't take long before Haypi will come back to this, as it had more customers.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Why would they split there efforts between two games that have the same art work, battle system and monsters.... If they get any new monster ideas there not going to put then on the old haypi game it would just be more content or there new shiney haypi.

I wouldn't care if it was actually a new game but it's just some ripoff of the same game, obviously it's too hard work to fix the original game.
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Koenaj wrote:You know...
If we all simply stay here, and completely ignore the new game, not even bothering to download it, it won't take long before Haypi will come back to this, as it had more customers.

Remember in this forums are perhaps 20 people who are active user and max.
200 users who just read activly
So you want to stop 200 people playing the new game against 100.000 around the world? The only thing i can do on this forums is a directly message to support/admins when i post my feedback.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm

MasterWill wrote:Remember in this forums are perhaps 20 people who are active user and max.
200 users who just read activly
So you want to stop 200 people playing the new game against 100.000 around the world? The only thing i can do on this forums is a directly message to support/admins when i post my feedback.

Keep in mind that from those active 20 users, none of them found the update useful.
I'm fairly sure we're not some kind of outlaws, and the majority of the people agree with us that the new game is junk.

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Yeah i hate this expansion/add on whatever too ... Energy to play? W t f

I mean they will be new players around the world who never played HM before and they will play that Game! And as you can see chinese play TLT as they did with HM. TLT will get another 100k users no matter what we will do.
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Koenaj wrote:You know...

This won't happen. To be honest its more likely that more new players will join Lost Tower than the old Haypi Monster has players.

And yes, it is their choice. To get money from one game, and realize that profits have went down, since a lot of players stopped playing, decide to move on is a good decision to me. Because even if it's the same, a different name and slightly different graphics can do a lot. Like a restaurant, that had a bad reputation because of a bad-mouthed manager, essentially restarted just because it changed its name. Most people were stupid enough to think that it was different.

Anyways, it'll attract a new group of people, because not everyone was playing the original and some new people might discover Haypi Monsters, and they get to make money again. And the new game dictates all actions with energy, now you have something to do without veteran/expert tries but the new game, no.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Cladun wrote:This won't happen. To be honest its more likely that more new players will join Lost Tower than the old Haypi Monster has players.

And yes, it is their choice. To get money from one game, and realize that profits have went down, since a lot of players stopped playing, decide to move on is a good decision to me. Because even if it's the same, a different name and slightly different graphics can do a lot. Like a restaurant, that had a bad reputation because of a bad-mouthed manager, essentially restarted just because it changed its name. Most people were stupid enough to think that it was different.

Anyways, it'll attract a new group of people, because not everyone was playing the original and some new people might discover Haypi Monsters, and they get to make money again. And the new game dictates all actions with energy, now you have something to do without veteran/expert tries but the new game, no.

It might indeed attract a new group of players, but some of them might just join this version of Haypi Monsters because of it.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion