FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

FrenZy wrote:Anyone with any sense won't join a game that will never recieve an update

exactly , that's why most people including me would probably jump into the new game despite all the effort wasted on that game >_>
however , i do like the new game ,except for one thing .... ONE SERVER ONLY!! this means ill be in top 100+ . But in the bright side , seems like they removed the Orange eggs and plain eggs.

Maybe they made this new game to give themselves a new chance to fix what they missed up by adding orange eggs , and instead of banning thousands of people for boosting , they will merge the servers , I think they can't merge the servers in the current haypi monster , since it's hard I believe to do so and will cause many glitches for transferring accounts and stuff...

Thus, after all it is a business company , they will surely do the best they can do to gain profit.
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 pm

raziel wrote:I agree with all of you, that's all I can say, pretty much every point has been already discussed.

Also I'm a very active player, just not very much active in posting or replying in forums, but I open this forum everyday and read your stuff.

So this is just a request, Since you guys are really active, won't someone make a facebook group or something and invite everyone who is really active? coz sometimes people are more active there and maybe just maybe with a big enough group we can voice out some things more properly to Haypi, coz frankly Facebook is a much better medium to communicate things than forums, Facebook has a bigger better market. Just saying also that if the group is big enough then your genius voices/ideas might have more impact to this company which seems to be playing deaf.

Coz honestly i don't even think they bother reading anything here in forums anymore lol, it's just you guys talking with each other, stating good points wherein eyes or ears that should see or hear them, does not.

There is already a face book group
<<

Kurose

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Wow they rlly dont give a £ukk about nobody...
They keep trying until they have a Top Ranking in AppStore. All other games get dropped
What a wack@ss snitch@ss Company
<<

OfficialX

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

When is this game coming out to the App Store? Just wondering

S Grades: Neon, Cygness, Pegway, Smiter
Next S Grade: Scythe
Server: 1001
Level: 29
Signature Made By MasterWill
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm

OfficialX wrote:When is this game coming out to the App Store? Just wondering

Don't think it's known yet.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

chesaki

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

AcheTH wrote:If TLT is indeed a new game and we cant carry over our account I'll do everything in my power to discourage people who join my Facebook Page from paying any real money to Haypi

I'll remind them about the day Haypi decides to dump us

now I have more than 3,000 people who will see what i post, Let's see what I can do

None of your retaliation will work, before this TLT comes, there are many HK and HD player have try to remind people in HM that haypi has always milking the current game and move on create new game. Fact nobody listened, supposedly what will happen when this game available in apps store is many people will download and play it, and u cant stop them to make purchase.. The only group of people that aware enough not to make the purchase is the veteran players in HK, HD and HM, alias people who know who Haypi is and what will they always do, milking the game dry and move on to new games.

In the end, HM will be no more than HK and HD an old game that rarely or will never received an update, where new people will join TLT instead of HM
<<

DotaPlayer

Baron

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:49 pm

It's pretty much confirm that haypi will just dump this game. Come on, pretty obvious to me. None of the admin are even bother to post a single reply to this topic, what else can we expect from them?
Server 27

S Grade collections (Hall of Fame Level 60):
Leviathan (60), Fenrir (60), Cerberus (60), Gryphion (60), Chimera (60)X3 and Setanic (60).
<<

OfficialX

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am

Don't think it's known yet.[/quote]
Ok thanks anyways

S Grades: Neon, Cygness, Pegway, Smiter
Next S Grade: Scythe
Server: 1001
Level: 29
Signature Made By MasterWill
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:07 am

Hmmm this ss from TLT is kinda surprising me...

That is whole monster encyclopedia, the ones pointed with a red line are new one. What is surprising me? They said there will be no oel ( as the monsters AND orange egg ) and in this ss you can still see all oel's ...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (274.75 KiB) Viewed 4350 times
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

My Favourite Monsters: Gryphion, Leviathan, Cygness and Pattafly

“...the man of my dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters
<<

Sapphire168

Baron

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 am

Yow guys...
There's AT LEAST five servers already that I know of. My friend went on 2101001 and I was placed in 2101005. And no difference. Only the starter and Branchy was replaced, added six blobs, and a normal legendary monster that costs ¥20250 (about 6500 US dollars)! What do you guys think
Server: 101
Username: HA_1681768
Character Level: 34
Silver (approx.) : 11.5 million
Gold (approx.) : 925
S Grade Monsters: Smiter, Pewgway, Ignightmare, Neon (2), Meniss, Scythe (2), Brawny, Cygness, Purrfection, Trunky, Rhor, Pattafly, Sneopard, Flight
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion