FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower

kirbyskiller wrote:whelp this sucks, i dont wanna jailbreak the phone to play, but neither do i wanna play the current hm, bc i feel the farming is wastet time if i soon gonna leave the game behind -.-'

just hangning out on forums, please do update ur experiences :) !

I have posted some changes in the previous page

another thing ,there is training now for 10 min , 1h , 2h ,4h , 8h , and 24h training all for silver money , no more gold coin training except for the daily 1 that costs 1 coin and the duration is 10 sec
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 pm

sweet, seems like its less likely to buy gold coins overall, except for energy :)

btw can u still sacrifice?
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:29 pm

This sounds awesome, but I rly dont want to invest in yet another haypi game that will get ditched eventually especially as I already have in Hm1
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 pm

xxInsaniacxx wrote:This sounds awesome, but I rly dont want to invest in yet another haypi game that will get ditched eventually especially as I already have in Hm1

yea i have same feeling, ill defenetly play it, but wont invest any money beside the free itunes giftcards - with no oel, and everything being able to be bought for silver tho, it seems gold will only speed breeding and teammode/progress up - u can even get egg sold for gold coins, as gamerewards, so i think it wont be a dissadvantage playing as vip1 only
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:01 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:
xxInsaniacxx wrote:This sounds awesome, but I rly dont want to invest in yet another haypi game that will get ditched eventually especially as I already have in Hm1

yea i have same feeling, ill defenetly play it, but wont invest any money beside the free itunes giftcards - with no oel, and everything being able to be bought for silver tho, it seems gold will only speed breeding and teammode/progress up - u can even get egg sold for gold coins, as gamerewards, so i think it wont be a dissadvantage playing as vip1 only

that's exactly what i will do , just use free itunes giftcards for at least vip1 or vip2 haha , and yeah it looks more balanced now and more fair...
But the real question is: How are the old OeL obtainable now!?
i really hope they are obtained in a fair way and nnothing related to coins!
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

someone on the fb page said old oel's are rarespawn in caves, in there respective elements maps (fenrir in frozen caverns etc.), it was chinese so google translate wasnt all kind, and didnt get if it was expert or how the new map system works, but it was pretty clear it was gonna be a rng grind on maps with high energy cost - which i personally think is a good way to do it
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Free itunes giftcards? I want one too :p would be cool if someone can post url :)
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Stavey wrote:
kirbyskiller wrote:so its the actual game is realesed in china or ? and was u able u use current accounts?

looks like it is released in china .. there are over 999+ players already , don't think 999+ players jailbroken their devices and downloaded haypi monster 2 from the first day, and nop i wasnt able to , its a different game now.

side notes:
* exp cards including exp-card 5 are available in team mode spins

*2 coins are available in spins in normal mode

*chests in maps can give 10-30 honor(so far thats what i got , could be more)

*sale shops sell crystal chest for 10k silver money , res card for 6k , loaded
*die 8k , orange combat jelly 80k.
*the new starting monster (fire rabbit) does not replace draconius , draconius still in game .
*there is some new card or "ticket" that lets you crack the egg that cost x9 coins for free .
*Team modes are now in the activity and it uses the "Energy" same as the ones used in normal modes , last daily reward
*new activity im not sure of , but my guess from the details screenshots is that 2 players play in a map and gather stuff.. there is also an element advantage for the rewards or boosts im not sure , plant looks like is the worst one and ice is the best.
*Collecting 140 monsters rewards you a lava. There are 168 monsters in total!
*Finishing 220 maps rewards you seafom , crystal for finishing 270.
*looks like you can't buy monsters by gold coins anymore, many monsters have their way of getting them have changed like sneopard cost 72k prestige , veterdeath and felicity no longer can be bought by prestige/honor

That's what I have notcied so far, share your thoughts!

Is your game play in the Chinese language? I got it downloaded and played for a few minutes, kept crashing, probably lack of memory on my old ipod. But having to guess at what the writing says kinda stinks. Or is there a way to change it to English??

Signature design by Stavey
<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:04 pm

MasterWill wrote:Free itunes giftcards? I want one too :p would be cool if someone can post url :)

just use the "myfreeapps" app - do serveys get free itunes card (US only) gets u 10 usd in 25 min or less
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 am

I'm unsure if that is just a beta test or it's an actual release, if its an actual release I don't want to end up on a server with players who have a months advantage over me.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion