Page 1 of 4

Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 am
by AcheTH
HM Sheet v1.4.2.xlsx
(251.09 KiB) Downloaded 4553 times

if there is any mistake please point it out for me

update: 01/09/2013
added lv60S Chunky stats and add some missing talents
Update: 06/09/2013
added lv60S Purrfection stats

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 am
by RedLacket
Good work :3

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am
by euanenzo
Can someone have this info imported on the haypi monster wiki? So no need to search here over and over?

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 am
by windrun
AcheTH wrote:
HM Sheet v1.4.1.xlsx

if there is any mistake please point it out for me

thanks for this! been looking for this for a while now. :D

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:37 pm
by Ryeballs
Now we need it stickied

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 pm
by Stavey
euanenzo wrote:Can someone have this info imported on the haypi monster wiki? So no need to search here over and over?


Haypi Monster Wiki is still underwork ! currently only 2 people are editing it and one is only doing most of the job! It will take a lot of time though to completely finish , but im sure it will be worth it and hopefully would be known among the players ;)

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 pm
by Koenaj
Stavey wrote:Haypi Monster Wiki is still underwork ! currently only 2 people are editing it and one is only doing most of the job! It will take a lot of time though to completely finish , but im sure it will be worth it and hopefully would be known among the players ;)

Isn't the majority of the info in my Guide :shock:?
Or did I miss something major :|?

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 pm
by xxInsaniacxx
Can I get a....



STICKY REQUEST?




Yes, go big or go home, as 'they' say.(Whoever the heck 'they' are!)

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm
by Stavey
Koenaj wrote:
Stavey wrote:Haypi Monster Wiki is still underwork ! currently only 2 people are editing it and one is only doing most of the job! It will take a lot of time though to completely finish , but im sure it will be worth it and hopefully would be known among the players ;)

Isn't the majority of the info in my Guide :shock:?
Or did I miss something major :|?


Sure your guide has the majority of the info but you will see that extra info the haypi monster wiki in the future :D Also , a site is more organized than a thread post only :geek:

Re: Skills, Talents, Stats, Scrolls, Caves Spreadsheet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm
by Koenaj
Stavey wrote:Sure your guide has the majority of the info but you will see that extra info the haypi monster wiki in the future :D Also , a site is more organized than a thread post only :geek:

True that :lol:!
I hate not being able to free-pick my info, or even put them into spoilers :(.