FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Descriptions of Electrocute and others

<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Bullhead81 wrote:Electrocute +5 would be 95 base damage? TS +5 would be 115? with the critical hit rate increase, should be the same if not more i would think. I don't know how much extra a critical hit gives but I think it's a good bit. Does a critical add more than the 20 points difference? Anyone know??

Tested this a few times.
Conclusion: Critical adds +50% damage.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Bullhead81

User avatar

Warlord

Posts: 2034

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Location: Atlanta, Ga USA

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Koenaj wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:Electrocute +5 would be 95 base damage? TS +5 would be 115? with the critical hit rate increase, should be the same if not more i would think. I don't know how much extra a critical hit gives but I think it's a good bit. Does a critical add more than the 20 points difference? Anyone know??

Tested this a few times.
Conclusion: Critical adds +50% damage.

Thanks Koenaj, now, how much much does it increase the crit hit rate? That maybe one that is still a mystery..

Image

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Bullhead81 wrote:Thanks Koenaj, now, how much much does it increase the crit hit rate? That maybe one that is still a mystery..

Doubt that's known, seeing how only a few even know Electrocute had this feature :?.
I'd say +20% chance sounds reasonable though, not completely useless, but not OP.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Posts: 982

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Maybe the crits from electrocute were hidden and that's why it was so op? As in it did double damage, but it didn't say that it crit. Btw, a crit is 200% damage.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

schwag wrote:Maybe the crits from electrocute were hidden and that's why it was so op? As in it did double damage, but it didn't say that it crit. Btw, a crit is 200% damage.

Wat. I tested this on a monster with 100 HP, without crit, I'd do approximately 40 damage, with crit I did ±60 :?:.

[EDIT] Nevermind, this was the case for the secondary hit on Mind-Bending n_n... Derp mode to it's maximum today.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

Aapjuh

Baron

Posts: 155

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Critical is double damage
<<

AcheTH

User avatar

Baron

Posts: 295

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 am

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

since V1.2 update

16. A critical hit now does 200% damage instead of 150%.


increase critical hit rate doesn't make critical hit stronger, it makes critical more often
<<

Krister_o

User avatar

Conqueror

Posts: 996

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Location: London Ontario, Canada

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

So remove Ts+1 and put electrocute ?
Image
<<

nellx05

Baron

Posts: 166

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 am

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 am

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Koenaj wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:Electrocute +5 would be 95 base damage? TS +5 would be 115? with the critical hit rate increase, should be the same if not more i would think. I don't know how much extra a critical hit gives but I think it's a good bit. Does a critical add more than the 20 points difference? Anyone know??

Tested this a few times.
Conclusion: Critical adds +50% damage.

This guy is claiming he's good in english. Ok fine! Perfect english with a SENSELESS answer. Get your facts right! Stop commenting if you dont know what you're talking about. You're just messing here in the forum.
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 am

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

nellx05 wrote:This guy is claiming he's good in english. Ok fine! Perfect english with a SENSELESS answer. Get your facts right! Stop commenting if you dont know what you're talking about. You're just messing here in the forum.

Koenaj wrote:[EDIT] Nevermind, this was the case for the secondary hit on Mind-Bending n_n... Derp mode to it's maximum today.

Learn to read please.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.