FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems entering game

<<

kennoel

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Problems entering game

I am being sent in a constant loop, try to enter game I get a message saying my game is out of date and need to update, the link takes me to iTunes Store where the game says open, and there is no update available, anyone know what is going on?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Problems entering game

Hi kennoel,

You're not the only one with this problem, no one can log in at the moment.
What I'm assuming is that there has been a miscommunication between Haypi. Co. and Apple, resulting in the update not being available for us.

I don't think this problem will take long, as Apple is usually very fast resolving these issues.

Lets wait and hope for the best!

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Maybe they are doing maintenance? Venide version has been delayed has the oriognal also been delayed? Typical incompetatant haypi.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm

I think they meant 2016 not 2015
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 am

Hi all,

We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. The version 1.7 was already approved in the Apple AppStore as we kicked off the server maintenance. The team's now checking with Apple for more info. Please refer to our announcement system for up-to-date news.

I've quoted the newest announcement here and again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Dear Monster Trainers,

Haypi Monster Version 1.7 server maintenance was completed at 8:00 AM on Jan 7th(Thursday). Please first download version 1.7 so as to enter the game and enjoy the new content.

However, there seems to be a delay in the app store that we cannot see the new version now. Please be patient and stay tuned.

Meanwhile, we will keep close attention to the app store and let you know as soon as there is any update.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and appreciate your unwavering support very much.

Monster Support Team
<<

Akaiyou_489

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 am

Please fix the iPAD version, it will kick you off to app screen when attempting to log on
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 am

Akaiyou_489 wrote:Please fix the iPAD version, it will kick you off to app screen when attempting to log on

Hi Akaiyou_489,

We're sorry to hear what you just experienced. Could you please provide us with more details(we've checked on the iPad version and haven't encountered your issue):
1. problem username and server no.
2. iPad configuration and details, for example iPad 1st Generation, XXX G, iOS version no...etc.
3. device language
4. On which occasion did you encounter the force close? "My Account" login or "Start" login?
5. If there's any other details about your issue, please feel free to let us know.

The more details we receive, the quicker we are able to check and identify the issue for you.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We're looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

soiconcuame

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

I meet the same problem. I downloaded the game. Already installed. I see the notification. But when i log in i was auto kick out to main screen. I try many times. My iphone and ipad meet same problem. I use iphone4, ipad2, ios 5.1.1. My id: soiconcuame. I dont remember serve... Maybe 603. Pliz fix for me. Should i update to ios 8 to play?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:09 am

soiconcuame wrote:I meet the same problem. I downloaded the game. Already installed. I see the notification. But when i log in i was auto kick out to main screen. I try many times. My iphone and ipad meet same problem. I use iphone4, ipad2, ios 5.1.1. My id: soiconcuame. I dont remember serve... Maybe 603. Pliz fix for me. Should i update to ios 8 to play?

Hi soiconcuame,

If you update your device to a higher OS version that can help solve the issue. As Apple OS and application keep updating, iOS 5 is a bit layback due to its limited memory and performance. Hope the following solutions and trick can help a little. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and understanding.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

support7 wrote:Dear players,

Our technical support has made some adjustments to the game.But in this version, some players might be unable to enter the game as easy as in the previous version. As in version 1.7, some changes have been made in the loading progress, so at some point, it loads more data than before.

Here is our suggestion to those players who are unable to enter the game in current version,

1.delete the app and re-download it from the App Store. Hope this will work for them.

2.if you are stuck in the loading process, please try to load as long as you can. try this several times.
When the data are fully-loaded once, you will be able to enter the game.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Please enjoy the game!

Best Regards,
Vicky
Haypi Team

Ubonrat wrote:I've discovered a trick to log in and it works for me. Turn off wifi on phone or iPad. Log into the game and minimize the game without closing it and turn back on your wifi. Do this through the setting on your phone. I am able to play as normal now.
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 am

I am still unable to log on from my iPAD

I am using
IoS version 5.1.1
Ipad Model MB292LL (1st Gen)

I have tried to do the several attempt method (tried 20 times to start game) and it did not work.

Then i tried the turning off wifi method and it did not work either.

Will haypi support offer a solution?
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi

Return to General Discussion