FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mother of Guides

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Re: Mother of Guides

o'wow, just realized that it was you creating this koenaj :o great work and dedication !

- are you entirely sure phoenix is unobtainable? ive seen 2 guys trying to sell their accounts, claiming they had all monsters, allso phoenix, and it was documentet with pictures - i know it would be easy to photoshop tho, since it was only a picture of the enclopedia with a seal card on it..

but has it been obtainable at some point or it it all false?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:o'wow, just realized that it was you creating this koenaj :o great work and dedication !

- are you entirely sure phoenix is unobtainable? ive seen 2 guys trying to sell their accounts, claiming they had all monsters, allso phoenix, and it was documentet with pictures - i know it would be easy to photoshop tho, since it was only a picture of the enclopedia with a seal card on it..

but has it been obtainable at some point or it it all false?

Those people are scammers.
I am 100% sure Phoenix is currently unobtainable.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 pm

oh okey, thx !

- dunno how long you been around for, but id figure its from the very start, do you or anyone you know yet accuared enough prestice to buy Plantosaurus?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:56 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:oh okey, thx !

- dunno how long you been around for, but id figure its from the very start, do you or anyone you know yet accuared enough prestice to buy Plantosaurus?

One person in my Server has it, and that is Server. 28, so I'm fairly sure quite a few people will have it by now.

If you're wondering for the Stats, here they are : (Credits to Facebook Page)

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:18 pm

dang thats actually pretty good, no sure i would pay 2000 gold for being able to breed it unless it have some superior talent tho :roll:

but just being able to use it in pvp is quet a statement in itself id figure :D
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:20 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:dang thats actually pretty good, no sure i would pay 2000 gold for being able to breed it unless it have some superior talent tho :roll:

I don't like it myself, it has Heat Wave as Talent if I am correct, but I don't like their (M)DEF, seems quite unbalanced IMO.
However, I'm simply not a fan of Plant types, so that could explain it :lol:!

And yea, unless you're breeding this to S, it's pretty much useless other than having it for Collection :?.

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Koenaj wrote:
kirbyskiller wrote:dang thats actually pretty good, no sure i would pay 2000 gold for being able to breed it unless it have some superior talent tho :roll:

I don't like it myself, it has Heat Wave as Talent if I am correct, but I don't like their (M)DEF, seems quite unbalanced IMO.
However, I'm simply not a fan of Plant types, so that could explain it :lol:!

And yea, unless you're breeding this to S, it's pretty much useless other than having it for Collection :?.

yea me neither, plant is great vs rock, (which on my server is quet popular) bc the high armor plant has, but water is allso pretty strong vs it, and water with ligtning and rock is stronger than a plant alternative bc lightning beats plant with their low magic armor :(
<<

beakhulit

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 am

wow!! really thanks for all these info. i've been playing for months now and it is just today that i understand pvp..haha.. i thought lvl 60 was just a glitch in the system (pvp mode) because my monster is not lvl 60 yet..darn.. i wish i learned of these guideline before...but still thanks...at least now i know what i need to complete setanic... you guys who created these are awesome.. i love the peeps in my server because they are helping us.. but now i love you more.. :D :D :D
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 am

beakhulit wrote:wow!! really thanks for all these info. i've been playing for months now and it is just today that i understand pvp..haha.. i thought lvl 60 was just a glitch in the system (pvp mode) because my monster is not lvl 60 yet..darn.. i wish i learned of these guideline before...but still thanks...at least now i know what i need to complete setanic... you guys who created these are awesome.. i love the peeps in my server because they are helping us.. but now i love you more.. :D :D :D

Hahaha, thanks!
If you would like to see anything added, or have any questions, don't hestitate to ask!

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

This guide is amazing! Thank you for writing it, Koenaj, you've helped me a lot. :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion