FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mother of Guides

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Mother of Guides

couldnt find it in the wiki so all ask here, does seta and levi learn big boulder and water turrent, like gryphion learns super thunderstorm, by itself?
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:01 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:couldnt find it in the wiki so all ask here, does seta and levi learn big boulder and water turrent, like gryphion learns super thunderstorm, by itself?

I know Levi learns torrent at 50, and Im pretty sure Setanic learns MB at 50 as well.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:11 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:couldnt find it in the wiki so all ask here, does seta and levi learn big boulder and water turrent, like gryphion learns super thunderstorm, by itself?

Yes, as far as I know, every non-dragon Legendary learns their 120 power attack at Level. 50.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

kirbyskiller

Baron

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Koenaj wrote:

Yes, as far as I know, every non-dragon Legendary learns their 120 power attack at Level. 50.

gryph learns it at lvl 27, but as long they learn it i dont care at what lvl, tnx :D
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:32 pm

kirbyskiller wrote:gryph learns it at lvl 27, but as long they learn it i dont care at what lvl, tnx :D

How dare they :evil:!
Anyhow, to answer your question, Setanic shouldn't be any different and learn Massive Boulder at Level. 50 ;).

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Koenaj wrote:
kirbyskiller wrote:gryph learns it at lvl 27, but as long they learn it i dont care at what lvl, tnx :D

How dare they :evil:!
Anyhow, to answer your question, Setanic shouldn't be any different and learn Massive Boulder at Level. 50 ;).

If I remember right, Gryph only learns 3 skills like Rhor and Neon do. That could be why he learns it at 27.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 am

Seeing how V1.5 is out, I assume the pictures on that jailbroken app are uploaded aswell.
Could someone be so kind to link me the pictures of Thorny Forest & Ocean Abyss, similar to this:

Thanks in advance :D!

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 am

Updated some basic information about Thorny Forest and Ocean Abyss, it should help to pass those two :mrgreen:!
Koenaj wrote:
Thorny Forest

[HM311]

Required Monster Count : 110
Thorny Forest is one of the newest maps in Haypi Monsters, it got added in V1.5 and holds house to mainly Plant and Fire monsters. You'll see an Earth typed every now and then, but they're not too common. The weather is Sun in every map, which can be used to your advantage by using a Fire elemented monster.
The monsters range from Level. 51 to 60.
Team Mode Rewards Thorny Forest :
? Monster EXP
? Player EXP
? Silver

Ocean Abyss

[HM312]

Required Monster Count : 115
We've arrived, the last area in the game!
As you guessed, most monsters here are Water elemented. However, you will also see quite a few Electric and Ice monsters, and possibly even a few Earth monsters; how they survive underwater remains a mystery!
The weather is always Rain, a team of Electric & Water will make this quite an easy area!
The monsters are ranged from Level. 53 to 62.
Team Mode Rewards Ocean Abyss :
? Monster EXP
? Player EXP
? Silver

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Added a first impression of the Bet System, I'll probably expand it later.
Feel free to point out errors and/or give room for improvement!

Koenaj wrote:
Bet System

[HM711]

In V1.5, the Bet System got introduced. It's a new way of upgrading skills for both the free & paying users.
There are three currencies you can bet with; Silver (5000), Essence of Life (5) and Gold Coins (10).
By betting, you randomly increase and/or decrease all stats at once. You can opt to disban a bet, meaning the given increase/decrease will not count. Note that your currency will still be consumed.
In the beginning, the chances of decreasing your stats are next to impossible, so basically, your monster can only get better!
However, once you reach ± +10 on a stat, the bets start to have more variety. You'll start to see a lot of negative stats.
The goal of betting is to upgrade your stats as high as possible, the higher your betted stats are, the lower the chance you'll get a good outcome. You could say it grows exponentially more difficult to obtain good stats.
There limit of a stat is 60, meaning that, once your stat reached +60, it will no longer be able to recieve increasements. It will however, still be able to decrease. There are no other limits to betting, a Level 1 Common monster will recieve the same bets as a Level. 60 Legendary.
As expected, Silver has the smallest chance of giving good outcomes, followed by Essence of Life and Gold Coins have a great chance of giving a good stat outcome.

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Updated the Monster Encyclopedia with the current information.

Could anyone please post the Description of both Pegasus & Bahamut? Thanks in advance!

[EDIT] Nevermind, thank you teeyingfui for the information!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion