FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mother of Guides

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Mother of Guides

Ugh, recently had my HDD replaced due to imminent failures and I have lost every single picture I had in this Guide :x!
So I don't think I'll be resetting the broken images anymore, sorry guys, I guess it'll be a wall of text from now on :?.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Koenaj wrote:Ugh, recently had my HDD replaced due to imminent failures and I have lost every single picture I had in this Guide :x!
So I don't think I'll be resetting the broken images anymore, sorry guys, I guess it'll be a wall of text from now on :?.

I use photobucket for pretty much all my pics i use online, not just for links, but pc failure too.
and sorry to hear, that sux!! at least your up and running again, and you always got us to pick on you! LOL

Signature design by Stavey
<<

SeriousSimon

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Koenaj wrote:Just added all Honeys to the Catalyst section.
Can't believe I looked over those all this this :lol:!

Can anyone confirm that you can only find Honey in Expert modes, and not in Veteran modes? I'm questioning that part :?.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Koen! Didn't see if you got any response on your question, but personally, I can tell you I got tons of Ice honeys, but the Expert Mode Frozen Cavern isn't opened for me yet.. Thus I got those from Veteran Mode for sure.

As for the guide itself - pure awesomeness, thanks a lot for your hard work!!!
<<

SeriousSimon

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Also, wanted to write about getting epics with 1 seal card. You see.. I got my Neo from the cave today, from the first try, I swear. It was my first epic to obtain this way, indeed. Either it's luck really or.. trying to figure it out from all the comments I've read, I can guess it only goes for the first epic monster from the cave, and doesn't really apply to Angelos or Devils? Dunno, but anyway, consider myself being a life proof of what those ppl were saying ^^

I also wanted to ask one thing, and if the answer is 'yes', you can consider writing it in your FAQs? What I'm talking about is, I've seen some posts on the forums, where it's written in a vague way, that you can't breed two Poes, but only two same evolved forms of Poe. Is it true? If yes, how are you supposed to get all the evolved forms? Buying new Poes is gonna be kinda expensive, while getting them or the evolved forms from eggs is nearly impossible.. If no, then could you please write an advice for newbies, to keep Poes and breed them later instead of evolving them ASAP? Such a waste rly, just found it out and got really disappointed :I Many thanks in advance!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm

SeriousSimon wrote:Also, wanted to write about getting epics with 1 seal card. You see.. I got my Neo from the cave today, from the first try, I swear. It was my first epic to obtain this way, indeed. Either it's luck really or.. trying to figure it out from all the comments I've read, I can guess it only goes for the first epic monster from the cave, and doesn't really apply to Angelos or Devils? Dunno, but anyway, consider myself being a life proof of what those ppl were saying ^^

I also wanted to ask one thing, and if the answer is 'yes', you can consider writing it in your FAQs? What I'm talking about is, I've seen some posts on the forums, where it's written in a vague way, that you can't breed two Poes, but only two same evolved forms of Poe. Is it true? If yes, how are you supposed to get all the evolved forms? Buying new Poes is gonna be kinda expensive, while getting them or the evolved forms from eggs is nearly impossible.. If no, then could you please write an advice for newbies, to keep Poes and breed them later instead of evolving them ASAP? Such a waste rly, just found it out and got really disappointed :I Many thanks in advance!

Hi SeriousSimon!

Thanks for your detailed feedback, really appreciate it.
Regarding to your questions, you can get Honey (Ice) from Team Modes as well, are you sure that's not where they're from?

I am aware that a some people caught their first Epic with one Seal Card. I simply don't want to chain myself to this hoax, as not a single Support has given this statement the green light.
I do, however, believe that there's a larger chance of getting a good outcome if you're new to the game.

You're right about the Poe's; you cannot breed two ''Poe's'', but it is possible to breed a Infernoe with an Infernoe to get a better grade Infernoe.
The only way to obtain all the Poe's right now is via the Encyclopedia or Eggs. I can confirm that both Plain and Orange Eggs give out Poe's and its evolutions.

I'll update the Poe section tomorrow, as it's kinda late right now, but once again, I really appreciate the feedback!

Koen

<<

SeriousSimon

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 am

Thank you for the reply ^^ As for honeys.. Don't know now, as you mentioned they can be obtained in tm.. But I will try to report immediately if I happen to get one from veteran mode :D
<<

SeriousSimon

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 am

As for getting veteran and expert mode being inserted in your story.. Got two suggestions here:

1) making several parallel columns, one for normal, one for veteran and one for expert mode.. There are two problems tho: first, it's not some Word file to organize columns here, it will look a bit messy; and second, not sure, but the columns will be too narrow and either completely unreadable, or just ugly-looking, with two-three words per a line, in each column :/

2) you could just unite them all under one title. Example: Frozen Cavern Normal / Canyon Veteran / Jungle Expert, and write about three of those in one paragraph. Looks like the best choice at this point, IMO.

Both ways fit the idea of making a story of one's campaign.. I'll see if I can think of anything else, but that's it for now. Hope it's gonna be of any use at all :p
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 am

Sorry, I was already debating whether I should add Veteran and Expert modes about a year back, when Haypi Monsters was still active. Now that's it's nearly dead, I'm not really a fan of making massive updates anymore :?.

<<

SeriousSimon

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 am

Koenaj wrote:Sorry, I was already debating whether I should add Veteran and Expert modes about a year back, when Haypi Monsters was still active. Now that's it's nearly dead, I'm not really a fan of making massive updates anymore :?.

Ah, didn't know, my apologies. Well it's massive the way it is by now, so, once again, thanks a bunch for all the efforts it took you to make the guide ^^
<<

SeriousSimon

Post Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:48 am

Just became lvl 23, so here's what I can tell you about the gems:
Simple crystal gems are needed on lvl 21-22; starting from lvl 23, normal crystal gems are required. Till lvl 20 it was fragment collection, cant remember which kinds of fragments were needed on different levels, sadly.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion