FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mother of Guides

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Re: Mother of Guides

TarTar wrote:I'll be honest right now; this is useless. The introduction of eggs literally changed the entire game - in a bad way. It's not a week after release anymore where people are going insane trying to figure out what Monsters to bring with them. Now all they have to do is crack one epic egg (which is free for them), right at Jungle 3, and get a free epic. That Epic will be C rank and carry them to SS easily. If you had made this guide prior to the eggs, then it'd actually be useful. I'm sorry, but this guide was more for you to kill time than it'll actually be helpful to others.

Not everyone buys eggs when they start the game ;).
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Koenaj wrote:
TarTar wrote:I'll be honest right now; this is useless. The introduction of eggs literally changed the entire game - in a bad way. It's not a week after release anymore where people are going insane trying to figure out what Monsters to bring with them. Now all they have to do is crack one epic egg (which is free for them), right at Jungle 3, and get a free epic. That Epic will be C rank and carry them to SS easily. If you had made this guide prior to the eggs, then it'd actually be useful. I'm sorry, but this guide was more for you to kill time than it'll actually be helpful to others.

Not everyone buys eggs when they start the game ;).

You get 20 free coins by the time you finish Miracle Sea. They're gonna buy eggs.
Over
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 pm

TarTar wrote:You get 20 free coins by the time you finish Miracle Sea. They're gonna buy eggs.

Keep in mind, this is what you would do, and when they have 1 good monster, that won't bring them very far IMO.
Also, I am currently working on more information, such as Item Lists, Skill Lists et cetera, going to expand this so it'll help more people, not only new players.

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Koenaj wrote:
TarTar wrote:You get 20 free coins by the time you finish Miracle Sea. They're gonna buy eggs.

Keep in mind, this is what you would do, and when they have 1 good monster, that won't bring them very far IMO.
Also, I am currently working on more information, such as Item Lists, Skill Lists et cetera, going to expand this so it'll help more people, not only new players.

Yes because I am the only person on the game who even consider buying an egg that guarantees me a strong monster that I wouldn't get until beyond sealed space. That one good monster can easily bring them to SS and once they get to SS, they can breed and have decent exp from team mode. Every damn noob and their grandma buys eggs! Did you not see any posts with level 12 players who have Flights and egg legendaries?! There are more new players with strong monsters than there are veteran players with them.
Over
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:37 pm

TarTar wrote:Yes because I am the only person on the game who even consider buying an egg that guarantees me a strong monster that I wouldn't get until beyond sealed space. That one good monster can easily bring them to SS and once they get to SS, they can breed and have decent exp from team mode. Every damn noob and their grandma buys eggs! Did you not see any posts with level 12 players who have Flights and egg legendaries?! There are more new players with strong monsters than there are veteran players with them.

It doesn't guarantee you a strong monster, I know of people getting Poe evolutions from the 9 Coin Eggs, that won't them get real far :roll:.

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Pfffffffffffffft.
I just updated it big time, added an Item Section.
It describes nearly every item in-game, more will be added soon.
As you can see, I don't know the exact levels for the Crystal Fragment & Gem dailies, if anyone knows them, please post them :D!

And now... BIG BREAK, I've been working at this for around 6hrs now @_@...

<<

Sapphire168

Baron

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Koenaj wrote:Pfffffffffffffft.
I just updated it big time, added an Item Section.
It describes nearly every item in-game, more will be added soon.
As you can see, I don't know the exact levels for the Crystal Fragment & Gem dailies, if anyone knows them, please post them :D!

And now... BIG BREAK, I've been working at this for around 6hrs now @_@...

25 - 27 Blue Gem (confirmed)
28+ Purple Gem (confirmed)
22? - 24 Green Gem
19? - 21? White Gem

I don't know about the fragments, sorry.
Server: 101
Username: HA_1681768
Character Level: 34
Silver (approx.) : 11.5 million
Gold (approx.) : 925
S Grade Monsters: Smiter, Pewgway, Ignightmare, Neon (2), Meniss, Scythe (2), Brawny, Cygness, Purrfection, Trunky, Rhor, Pattafly, Sneopard, Flight
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Sapphire168 wrote:25 - 27 Blue Gem (confirmed)
28+ Purple Gem (confirmed)
22? - 24 Green Gem
19? - 21? White Gem

I don't know about the fragments, sorry.

Updated

<<

HaTeRz

Baron

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm

These are better
Pal code: 1i1KA Server: 40
Grade S: Draco,Brawny,Flight,Pewgway,Cygness,Meniss,Smiter,Chimera,Minotaur and Hippogan

Sig by: MasterWill
<<

HaTeRz

Baron

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Pal code: 1i1KA Server: 40
Grade S: Draco,Brawny,Flight,Pewgway,Cygness,Meniss,Smiter,Chimera,Minotaur and Hippogan

Sig by: MasterWill
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion